Death Line / Raw Meat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Zero
I saw this movie way back in my wasted youth and caught it again on cable a few weeks ago. I remembered it as being very weird and very scary - and guess what... it's kinda still both!

Nice turn from Donald Pleasence - cameo from Christopher Lee - some weird quirky direction from Gary Sherman (who went on to direct Dead & Buried and..er.. little else of note) and some grotesque canabalistic shenanigans.

Found out tonight it's been unofficially remade (ie ripped off) as the forthcoming "Creep" with Franka Potente. Anyone else seen this old shocker - or am i once again alone in the darkness.... ?

The Redeemer
I saw it years ago. Very atmospheric. Cannibals in the London Underground? "Mind the doors!!!" yes

papabeard
I was thinking about buying this, sounds good.

Anyone else seen it?

www.imdb.com/title/tt0068458/

Deano
i was tempted to buy it a couple of years ago cos the cast was pretty good. i'll have to get it now you have reminded me. looks good though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.