-=- International terrorist -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
Do you guys have theses T-shirts in the U.S.?

http://www.kersplebedeb.com/bush.gif

sniper
no, republicans would attack people with those

LordKerrigor
hahaha thats funny no we dont or if we did i havent seen it

Ronny
what does everyone have against bush jeeze disgust its getting really annoying 'waaa bush this' and 'boohoo bush that' i mean stfu already

christ sake disgust

Crash Overload
Lol, is a plack shirt and thats on the front, another on is:

http://www.digitaltoast.co.uk/albums/wot/good_bush_bad_bush.thumb.jpg

If you want any I know where to get some here in Montreal, (canada)

Ronny
haha very funny show some support hes our freakin presidenbt disgust

Darth Revan
No, but we have stickers that say "American Errorist". Close enough. erm

And while we're talking about it, I've come to the conclusion that most of what goes on in the world isn't Bush's fault. It's Cheney's fault. Bush is just a dumbass puppet.

Crash Overload
Lets all just ignore Ronny and stick to the topic of T-Shirts...

Nazgulinthedark
hehehe rolling on floor laughing

Darth Revan
Yeah, and so was Nixon. Your point?

Ronny
miffed

sniper
but he was

'not a crook'
stick out tongue

Kaleanae
I have seen those shirts!!
The first one, I remember it was in the news, some kid wearing it to school and the principal telling him to go home and change because it was "inappropriate." The kid decided to go home with his shirt on. smile

The other one I saw it in New York City eek!

RaventheOnly
blink i don't get how ignoring people shows in any way shape or form that you are making any form of a point. no expression

Ronny
exactly cry thank you rto

i am as intitled to my opinion as you are yours

Crash Overload
*cough Threads with any political value will be Deleted cough*

RaventheOnly
what exactly other then playing the political card that everyone does roll eyes (sarcastic) did he do wrong? Nixon attacking the Vietnamese sanctuary in Cambodia was the most succsesful operation in the entire Vietnam conflict... if it had gone on for a few months longer we would have won the vietnam war unanimously erm

Ronny
your the one who made it sherlock

LordKerrigor
oh oh oh i got a harry potter shirt at hot topic the other day hahaha i know what your all thinking christ man harry potter! but its Sirius black's prison shirt

RaventheOnly
hysterical you've not been paying attention.... politics on KMC are now fair game stick out tongue did you read the post by Raz? big grin

Crash Overload
Yet the U.S. still lost,

liek the war of 1812 when we burnt down the white house...

Darth Revan
Ronny darling, are you quite alright? Because just an hour ago you were sporting a signature that said "Peace will not be silenced by fear." Indicating that you are opposed to the war. Indicating that you are probably liberal. Furthermore, I know you are looking forward to the release of eMOTIVE, which is a political/anti-war CD. no expression

RaventheOnly
eek! happy no prob stick out tongue

Nazgulinthedark
hot topic is the work of the devil no expression

RaventheOnly
we "technically" didn't lose ... stick out tongue

:rolleye: uh we won the war of 1812 dude stick out tongue remember the battle of New Orleans? roll eyes (sarcastic)

LordKerrigor
oh hey look up "french military victories" on google i promise you will get hilarious results

Darth Revan
I think by "we" he means our opposition, seeing how he doesn't live in the US.

Ronny
yes i am alright
im not supporting the war but i am supporting bush

if we bring kerry into office do you think hes just going to bring all the troops back and it will be alright and normal again, of course not! bush needs to finish his war

and of course i would prefer it if the world was peaceful but thats never going to happen, most humans arnt programmed to love one another unconditionally erm

Nazgulinthedark
well actually on friday he said he was gonna stay in iraq erm

Ronny
and next week hes gonna move them to mars roll eyes (sarcastic)
the guy cant make up his mind

Darth Revan
Whoa, I never said I liked Kerry, I don't like the government in general. But I certainly prefer him to Bush... Plus I would think the fact that he took us to war in the first place would be enough for somebody who is anti-war to dislike him no expression

So here we are, several billion dollars and a thousand dead US soldiers later, the situation has barely improved over there, and you're saying you don't support the war, but you support Bush. I apologize if I find that just a wee bit strange.

Crash Overload
If he losses the lecetion, within his last four days in office he probly will do something like Invade Zimbabway, Jamaca or Canada

Crash Overload
Lets all jsut cram in all of we can of our thoughts before this thread gets closed

Ronny
i dont 'support' Bush but i like him more then kerry

i still think you should show a little support to bush because it makes it really hard on him when everyone is saying hes an ape

RaventheOnly
actually France.... oh wait that was because of Napolean.... oh... oh wait that was because of Joan of Arc.... oh.... oh... wait ... i tthink the only period i remember of "France winning without some sort of dictator or miraculus inspiration was in Luis 13ths riegn were they ran the English out of Normandy for like a few years stick out tongue laughing out loud

Darth Revan
I never said he was an ape, just that he's done a horrible job in office... Which is true. And like I say, **** the government, I'm all for anarchy at this point. Freedom my ass.

RaventheOnly
War is actually the most profitable position that fuels the US economy stick out tongue laughing out loud its very strange but the billions never left our country... they mirely circulated and came back out in taxes laughing out loud

and war wise it was casualty wise miraculus... vietnam had 300 dying a day.

Nazgulinthedark
hahahahaha laughing out loud

i think bush will invade some random island in the pacific, theyd stand no chance against the big bad americans happy

RaventheOnly
hysterical we'll invade like Peurto Rico and realize... oh...we already invaded this place stick out tongue

Ronny
you should be happy you were born in america alot of countrys are much worse

you seem alittle spoiled

Nazgulinthedark
heheh watch him do that stick out tongue and then invade haiwaii

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud no no Montana stick out tongue

Nazgulinthedark
HAHAHA hysterical or north dakota

no2 hes gonna invade mexico

RaventheOnly
eek! Mexico would probably join the US if it had a choice laughing out loud

Nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud then, hell take over south america and expand his vast empire

sniper
no, he'll start to annex places in the name ot texas

Nazgulinthedark
he'll name his empire texas

haha "in the name of texas and all that is good, i take over your country!"

Ronny
its getting old

RaventheOnly
New Dallas stick out tongue New Austin stick out tongue New El Paso stick out tongue

sniper
*plants flag*
this shit's mine, dont mess with texas

RaventheOnly
hysterical

Nazgulinthedark
hysterical

new dallas....my dad's name is dallas eek!

RaventheOnly
eek! hehehehe stick out tongue

Ronny
*sigh*

Crash Overload
If Zimbabwee Decides to open war on america, Zimbabwee army will win.

How?

Zimbabwee Opens War on America By a letter from the head of the trib, American army laughs really hard they don't notice the ZimbabweeINs stabing them in the back with there poined lances.

sniper
it's ok, he's just fun to make fun of, im voting bush... but somtimes i juat havta do this

Ronny
its really old and really stupid its like saying

oh yeah hahaha remeber elvis died on a toilet no expression

people repeat the same thing over and over

its so annoying and immature

RaventheOnly
stick out tongue i support Bshy stick out tongue no worries Ronny stick out tongue i hate Kerry too much to vote otherwise no expression mad

Ronny
abbk

RaventheOnly
actually i haave never done this before, and its so over exagerated and off the wall its funny stick out tongue

Ronny
its dumb

RaventheOnly
crybaby *beats self with mouse and keyboard*

Ronny
blink

Darth Revan
Yeah, but there was no reason for us to be there in the first place. Obviously we are probably safer without Saddam in power, but it wasn't something that NEEDED to be done. And IMO the ends didn't justify the means here. Plus we didn't accomplish our original goal.

Anybody who says Kerry is a "flip-flopper" doesn't realize how much Bush changes his mind.

Crash Overload
He Flips burgers for a living? confused

stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
Iraq should have been delt with fully in the first conflict erm it is a pity that we waited 8 years for him to slaughter another 30,000 during that period. erm

What has Bush changed his mind on? blink other then minor policy questions maybe every now and then...

Kerry has differed on EVERY issue posed to him. no expression

Darth Revan
Try WMD's to start with. First he said he was certain Saddam had WMD's. Then we couldn't find them, so he said we just had to look harder. Then his administration came out saying they knew precisely where they were. Then they decided they weren't there. Then they claimed to have found evidence of a biological/chemical weapons program, but no actual weapons. And keep in mind that through all of this, it's not Bush's fault, he thought it was damn good intelligence! Minor policy my ass. Here we have a guy who is not only changing his mind about WMD's every two days, but is placing the blame on everyone but himself. A good leader knows when to admit he screwed up.

And might I ask who told you this about Kerry changing his mind about EVERY issue posed to him?

RaventheOnly
blink thats not changing mind on the issue. Changing mind on an issue is like saying We went to Iraq because there are WMD and then saying a year later we never went for WMDs, we went for oil. Intel agents and every country including Iraq itself if you remember said they had WMDs blink

Kerry: War was Wrong. = first debate - War was right = 2nd Debate
Pull troops out right away - Keep troops in Iraq
Raise Taxes - Lower Taxes
For abortion - Against Abortion

and plenty more. .......

Darth Revan
Oh, but it is changing his mind. They never found hard evidence one way or the other (except the one time they found that stuff... Forgot what exactly it was) once they got there, so he was changing his mind about what he thought.

Alright, first of all, that's THREE issues. Hardly every issue ever posed to him. Besides which, I really don't think he meant that the war was right in the second debate. I'm pretty dern sure that what he was saying is that though he didn't like the war, we need to finish the job now that we're there. Which, forgive me if I'm wrong, he said in the first debate as well.

silver_tears
I dislike both of them yes
And anothet thing, there's too much attention for this whole damn thing roll eyes (sarcastic)
We have so much coverage of the flipping election, do you guys even know when the Canadian election is being held? I think not stick out tongue

Crash Overload
My General Opinion is We are having fun discussing this,

there is an Ignore Featur,

and the Joke "The only things certain in life Are Death Taxes and Chretien staying in office" does not apply anymore...

silver_tears
yes well that was my addition to the election talk stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
no in the first he said he thought the war was wrong and that when elected he would pull the troops out right away. and in the second he said that it was right and he would finish the job but "better" and that he would use "diplomacy"

i know there are many more issues but i am PMing RG a lot droolio and i do not have the luxury of time to list a massive amont stick out tongue

Crash Overload
*thinks* he ONly Things Certain in Life Are Death, Taxes and ____ Frogs? Pigeons? Coffee? Yeah Coffee, Tim Hourtons... Roll Up The Rim to win! 1.75 for a large Vanilla Capuccino stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
When did Canada have elections? stick out tongue i thought they just said yea uh huh for sure stick out tongue j/k stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
Back onthe Shirt topic

www.wearabledissent.com

I love their libral shirt, IM gonna buy it if I can scrounge 14 bucks without spending it on food.l

Ronny
ooo i like this one http://www.wearabledissent.com/images/wd014_pr.jpg

Crash Overload
i liek This One Beteter

http://www.wearabledissent.com/catalog/wd005.html

Tptmanno1
My favorite

http://www.wearabledissent.com/catalog/wd002.html

Darth Revan
Yeah, I like that one laughing out loud

The really funny thing though is when you look up "conservative" in a thesaurus:

bourgeois, cautious, constant, controlled, conventional, die-hard, fearful, firm, fogyish, fuddy-duddy, guarded, hard hat, hidebound, inflexible, middle-of-the-road, obstinate, old guard, old-line, orthodox, quiet, red-neck, right, right-wing, timid, traditional, traditionalistic, unchangeable, unchanging, uncreative, undaring, unimaginative, unprogressive, white bread

laughing out loud

MC Mike
fuddy-duddy Oh man! laughing out loud

Crash Overload
red Neck?

Darth Revan
Yep yes

You know, guys who have confederate flag stickers on their trucks, and marry their daughters and such.

Crash Overload
i know what red necks are, they are the topic of many of my insults... but Conservative = Red Neck... hum i had no idea.

RaventheOnly
wtf.... blink that was such an insult...... blink i am as far from red neck then you can get blink ..... with that form of thinking no wonder you support Kerry laughing out loud

Crash Overload
Technically It does not matter who I suppert, as

A- I am ione year away from legally voting, drinking, sexing ( ? )

B- I am Acrioss the Boarder to the Norht fo the U.S. (please note I leanrt not to say "The States" anymore)

RaventheOnly
You don't need to be able to vote for him or even be in this country to support him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Crash Overload
Uhhh.... Welll... Uhhh.... This is All I have to say...:

Crash Overload
Yup, Imma Pressin' the F5 button...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.