-=- Either I'm a little Late, Or I figured it Out -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
We all remeber April Fools Day when "somebody" hacked KMC, well It was Justa joke from Raz. here is the proof, His MS Paint Writting taken from the "Hacked" Site and his present notice (and yes I am bored)

==> As you Can See, The O's in both messeges are done by a right handed person, The O in Ico has a longer right tail, usually indicating a left handed person, yet we can all see the the left side of the O is Curved, and the right side is straigh, the straighh usually inducates the finishing of a letter

==> The H, both middle Lines pass through the letters, finishing after the line.

==> The S's, well, just look at them, Pointed First Curve, and the first curve is smaller then the bottom one.

==> The E's are both slanted and the Writter Clearly Does an L shape, then addes 2 lines.

==> The A's are almost identical eccept for the size and general thickness of the brush.

==> All I's have no dots on them, nore do they have top and bottom horizantal Lines

==> All messegs are slanted up towards the right

==> I forgot to Add N's, The N in Owned and Icon Are Done as a V then added a line.

Too Many Similarities For Booth Shooters to have In common, therefore there was only one persone.

J'accuse RAZ!

§pearhead
um...you still have the screenshot from april?

Crash Overload

Mr Zero
My god - look - those "H" 's are identical. They are both a set of upright parallel lines with a bisecting cross-stroke. WHY did nobody spot this before... you are some sort of GENIUS!!!!

MC Mike
1 - Old News
2 - Dave123 wrote that ignore thread thing. laughing out loud

Crash Overload
Hum, well then...

Tea Anybody?

Dave, your hacking skills have been brought to late.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.