mah bose bis bleebing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
i cabt sbeak righb sad

Crash Overload
I'd laugh... if i did not see that cnocpet in Garfield every six months...

No offence, it has comical value, just I seen it too often.

§pearhead
er...what did you do messed

Mr Zero
your not having such a great day. ribs and now this... are you still under warranty?

Ronny
damb garbfild sbole by boke

Ronny
i ran into the bathroom door

Crash Overload
NOW THATS FUNNY!!!

Ronny
not for me

§pearhead
actually...it is laughing out loud

Crash Overload
Take Pride that you have Inspired People to laugh, and made somebodies day funnier.

Ronny
thanks for the support jeremiah disgust

§pearhead
Jeremiah? sick ugh! I hate that name sad

Crash Overload
If your nose is bleedin i suggest you go to the medicine cabnit or get some kleenex, not sit on the computer while your dripping over the keyboard, man thin,k of the keyboard!

And how funny it will be when you friend says "ewww! you got blood on the keyboard!" and out on the street a cop hears it and.....

Ronny
i have a kleenex laughing i got it right after i ran into the door laughing

awww jermey its a beautiful name

Mane
my name is better no expression

JToTheP
PWNED BY A ****ING DOOR!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ronny
sad thank you sadwalk

JToTheP
Just ****ing with you Ronny, me and my friends used to sled down his stairs, and smash our skulls into his front door. big grin

Ronny
niiice laughing out loud

JToTheP
Remembering it answers a few questions....blink

Darth Revan
A door? That's nothin, my friend once ran into a sign post with a whole lot of rusty staples and pointy things sticking out of it blink It was funny laughing out loud

Ronny
hysterical

Ronny
i have a very sesitive body

i bleed and bruise very easliy sad

Mane
those are the best kind

JToTheP
I bruise myself sometimes, and wake up with bruises. big grin

Mane
youre a subconcious self-abuser.

Crash Overload
I don't get bruises, I get scares big grin I like my scares as I can tell a story about each one of them big grin

Mane
scares? you mean scars?

§pearhead
correct stick out tongue jeremiah isn't

Crash Overload
as long as you understand the general gist of the word, just pelase, don't correct me.

It will save you a lot of time and effort stick out tongue

Mane
no i didnt understand. you said scares. i dont automatically connect "scares" to "scars".

Ronny
yesss eek!

its very suave stick out tongue

Mane
THREE DOG NIGHT!

"Jeremiah was a bullfrog"

silver_tears
must you be an ass roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mane
confused umm, i have one.

§pearhead
really? d'you have a spare? I lost mine sad

Ronny
laughing laughing

Crash Overload
Hows about we take snapshots of your Scars and explain the story behinds them stick out tongue

Ronny
you are so rude mad

Mane
whoa! chill woman, its a song.

silver_tears
and you're a comedic genius What the f**k?

§pearhead
nah, i'll just explain stick out tongue

an 8-stitch-worthy scar on my leg, from jumping off a rock wall laughing out loud you gotta love common sense cool

Ronny
i know it is but it is still terribly rude of you mad

Ronny
laughing out loud that sure is smart

§pearhead
oh yea laughing out loud

it was about 3 cm's wide and a good cm deep embarrasment

Mane
aww that was sweet. happy

Crash Overload
cm? huh, Always thought you Where American...

§pearhead
I am smile

I also despise our measurement system, so whenever possible, I use the metric system erm

Mane
hey do you guys like steak? i do.

Ronny
sad poor guy

once i was on a confidence course and this girl pulled me down and i tryed to grab something to keep stable, suprie a bunch of cut wire erm inch longhalf cm wide im sure of it

it hurt like ****

Crash Overload
People where teasing me that i was not thought, and had a low pani threshhold,. which i knew was false, So i took my pencil case, twirled it around my arm untill I was bleeding... I did that twice, as you can see.

silver_tears
why is there and exacto knife set on your desk blink

Ronny
ouch

Crash Overload
confused

Actually i have an Entire Box Set of Exacto Knives Right In front of me under my monitor Above my keyboard...

Ronny
holy **** shock

Crash Overload
OHHHH "Why is there" and not "Why, is there..?" lol, arts, sculpture, I do stuff with paper and Cardboard... Such as:

Crash Overload
:

Crash Overload

Crash Overload

Crash Overload

Darth Revan
I have a scar on my knuckle that I got from the inside of a toaster happy

Gawd I'm a dumbass happy

Crash Overload
You know thoes thought plastic rapings? liek that cover claculators and stuff? The Only thing I foudn to open them up properly is a Knife... this is what happens when a knife slips and slices you to the bone... I did not go for stiches...

Hum. I can't geta decent picture of it... darn.. is a pretty nasty scar that is skin colored on my left index, like on the knuckle where the finger meets the hand, and its a cresent moon shape, but sorta like a "w" also...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.