Anakin, Sidious, Mace, Yoda, Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
This is :borrowed: from TFN:

From the Fan novel of J.W. Titus:

His chest still heaving and his lips still curled around his teeth in a snarl, Anakin deactivated his lightsaber. "I'm not going to kill you, Dooku. You're going to the Jedi Council, then you're going to face trial for your crimes." He bit out the last few words, because he didn't think that someone like Dooku deserved a trial. But, he was a Jedi and he would do as The Council ordered.
"Anakin." Palpatine said. "You cannot do that."

Surprised, Anakin turned to peer at Palpatine.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

A saddened, painful expression crossed Palpatine's face, as if it hurt just to think of what he was about to say. "I'm afraid that a trial will only worsen matters. Should Dooku be placed on trial it will become a spectacle. He would use it as a platform to spout his traitorous ideals," he almost spat, looking at Dooku with a disgusted expression.

"Don't listen to him, Ana-" Dooku began to say, but Anakin swung around and hit him across the face with his mechanical hand to silence him.

Dooku fell onto all fours, a small trickle of blood seeping from his mouth and dripping onto the floor.

Dutifully, Anakin turned back around to face Palpatine so that he could continue while Dooku straightened to his knees.

"A trial would only bolster the resolve of his supporters and further the divide in the Republic," Palpatine continued. "He would become a martyr, and The Wars would continue needlessly." He leaned forward ever-so-slightly in the chair, and his voice became hushed, reverent. "Or you could end it all here, and now. You could stop all this chaos and misery by giving him what he deserves. You could do it, Anakin. You should do it!"

"Shut up, old man!" Dooku said, extending his remaining arm and launching a volley of blue-white Force Lightning at Palpatine. But the lightning never reached the consummate politician. It struck an invisible, red force-field surrounding Palpatine being generated by the red stands around his chair. The blue-white lightning scattered in all directions over the force-field and Palpatine gave the surprised Dooku a toothy grin.

Anakin turned instantly and kneed Dooku in the chest, causing the Force Lightning to cease and Dooku to collapse back onto all fours.

Anakin stood over Dooku with wild eyes as he forced himself back up to his knees yet again.

Dooku looked up at him, pleading in his eyes.

"Do it." Palpatine hissed.

His anger swelled to untold heights, and Anakin ignited his blue-white blade with a snap-hiss.

"Anakin.please! Show mercy!" Dooku begged through ragged breaths.

"Do it, Anakin," Palpatine said. "It is the only way."

Anakin raised the blade....

Mist
lets say this was in the movie.

;At one point during a duel, four characters will be involved. -OS;

if this is in the movie, my thoughts are that anakin kills dooku and then mace and yoda bust in. sidious and anakin take on mace and yoda - yoda vs sidious,anakin vs mace. anakin kills mace and sidious beats yoda so yoda runs.

Mist
eh?

Mist
i cant think of anywhere else a duel with four people will be.

Jedi Priestess
it's already been established that Yoda and Mace arent there when Anakin kills Dooku.

queeq
IS it?

Darth_Duffy
and why did you reply to your own thread 3 times? sad

queeq
I think Mist likes to hear himself (or her?) talk. wink

Jedi Priestess
YES it IS! stick out tongue

keep up would ya? wink

darktim1
sounds exciting I really hopes he hits dooku with metal hand to show him what he has done and show him he is more powerful now.

Xam
yeah anakin hitting dooku with his metal hand would be soooooooo cool!

Master Kadub
Anakin abuses old people.... laughing out loud

This seems like a contradiction of what we've
already heard is suppose to happen in ROTS;
but it is good food for thought...

Anakin2Vader
could also be refering to Mace Windu, and the two other dudes that go with him to confront Sidious... but Anakin is there too........ Or more likely it could be ObiWan and Anakin Vs. Dooku and Greivous.

forumcrew
not possible, anakin vs dooku is supposed to be the start of the film, it would be too early for him to kill mace, and i dont belive yoda is in the room either when mace dies.

Mist
this is just my thoughts, i havent read anything official. and i do like the sound of my own MALE voice stick out tongue

also, obi wan chases grievous, so dooku is not likely to be there. ALSO, when would sidious fight? this anakin,sidious, yoda, mace scene is the only time i would think that sidious would fight, because palpatine would have to reveal himself to save anakin or something....

Cipher
Dooku is there on the Federation ship.....

That's where he meets his end at Anakin's hands.

mephistodesigns
I've heard Palps is there, egging him on (as Palps is "kidnapped"wink. That should be a good scene. I'm hoping the scene in Palps office where Mace gets his shock treatment, is similar to Luke's in ROTJ, and Anakin (obviously) sides with palpatine, so that there will be a nice contrast to ROTJ when they're all done. Instead of Vader killing the Emperor, we'll see him kill the good guy this time.

Cipher
That's what I'm hoping for, too. Anakin standing by unsure of what to do, then finally making a choice- the wrong choice.......

El Toro
you mean the right choice. if that didnt happenm bye bye OT sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.