Superman dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF D00m
www.drudgereport.com

sad

R.I.P.

MF D00m
AP-Obit-Reeve URGENT, take 3

Publicist Wesley Combs tells The Associated Press Reeve died
Sunday. He fell into a coma Saturday after going into cardiac
arrest while at his New York home. He was 52.

(Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

AP-NY-10-11-04 0129EDT

pr1983
surely its not true?

Mr Zero
yep - looks like it is. Im going home to wach supes...

pr1983
god no crybaby

Paola
weep

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....no ****ing way....this can't be happening...he was the best superman ever. He was a pioneer in promoting stem-cell research...he can't be gone...this has to be a cruel joke sad

slayer
Aww...he was a very brave man.

May he experience a positive passsing into the other world.

Rest in peace.

pr1983
here guys R.I.P

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/11/obit.reeve.ap/

BackFire
Yeah, that sucks. He was a good superman.

http://www.maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=creeve

D-Double
Ah man, I thought he was going to hold on a little longer. Hearing the news about him moving his fingers a while ago made me real happy for him. I hope he didn't suffer. My hat goes off to Christopher Reeve. My heart goes out to his family and the millions of us fans who grew up watching him save the world. Rest in peace, my friend.

"What a brilliant future we could have. And, there will be peace. There will be peace when the people of the world want it so bad that their governments will have no choice but to give it to them....I just wish you could see earth like I see it. Because when you think about it, it's really just one world."
-Superman

Telperaca
Rest in Peace.

Imperial_Samura
A terrible loss, but he will be remembered as a hero, both in real life and in character, a person who never gave up and who has been an inspiration for so many, indeed, a true Super Man, may he rest in peace.

deadly_force
^amen R.I.P Mr Reeve

Nazgulinthedark
weep

Gundark
This is so sad. What a wonderful human being he was.

I know he walked into Heaven whole & strong again; he is free.

God Bless him.

<<Solo>>
God...Dammit!

ladygrim
sad

botankus
He was a good actor and a great human being.

MC Mike
Rest In Peace Christopher Reeves. sad

ash007
sad Christopher Reeve was the hope and inspiration to so many people. He inspired in many the will to continue and never give up. A Superman to the end.

WindDancer
This is too sad....I really don't know what to say...this is just sad. sad

shaber
I'll spare you the Kryptonite joke sad

moonwalker741
shiiiiiiiiiit sad
this blows dude....

R.I.P

HockeyHorror
great person sad

Mr Parker
I could not believe it when I found that out today.Its really ironic that he died yesterday because just yesterday,I happened to get out the tape of the first superman movie and watch it yesterday because I had not seen that movie since I started watching Smallville so I wanted to compare it to Smallville.So it was a quite shocking to hear that he died on the same day I was watching that film.What an inspiration he was to so many people in his battle with paralisis.He was an inspiration to so many people and will be missed.To the man who brought the man of steel alive and brought us the greatest comicbook movie ever.RIP supes. sad

NoMeN
Rest in Peace sad

LanİeWindu
sad

Storm
Over here, the tv programmes are rescheduled. They' re broadcasting Superman at the moment.

Mr Parker
have any idea if they Plan to show Superman 2? Like I said,I watched the original yesterday.

ash007
Yeah just watched the first movie with my girlfriend and it felt wried watching him.

Man this was such a shock sad

mc pee pants
crying1

dude, that sucks. i was at work when i found out. my heart sunk for a moment. i never really knew any other character he played, so to me, he WAS superman. he was my favorite superman, too.

Arachnoidfreak
Shit, Superman died. Aquaman is going to drown next.

mc pee pants
seen chris rock lately?

moonwalker741
new sig, this seriously does blow........RIP

CherryPie
What! I heard that on the way to Iowa before I went back to sleep they reported him dead and flipped and my words were "What! Super man can't die!" then my dad said "You're too young to know Superman!
I went back to my room and yelled "You ****er!" so that settled that...don't tell me I don't know Superman....you gotta to be dumb not to know Superman.
Rest in peace angel

Corsie
One of my teachers happened to bring it up in school and I almost started crying. It's so hard to believe he's gone. May he rest in peace.

ladygrim
sad

WindDancer
Something I want to share with you all. Yesterday I was thinking of KB vol.2 and I remenber that speach Bill told the Bride about Superman and the mythology behinded. So I watched again just to remenber what he said. And then it hit me...I started to picture Christopher Reeves as Superman and it was an unsual feeling. I feel like that everytime I think of Superman I no longer thinking of the Animated character, but instead I think of Superman as Christopher Reeves. I just felt a little sad, but the speech confort me.

mc pee pants
when i think of supes, i always see reeves. it's like a childhood fantasy is partially gone now that he passed.

hysteriaweb
RIP SUPER MAN!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.