Bar Mitzvahs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Titan124
Have you guys been to any bar mitzvahs? How many? Did you like them? How fast (if ever) did you get sick of them? What did you do at them?

Storm
No, I' m not Jewish.

Titan124
You don't need to be jewish to go to one

Storm
Let me rephrase it smile
I also don' t have any Jewish family or friends.

Daedalus
Nice new sig Stormie big grin

Storm
(New? I' m using this one for months now.)

Daedalus
(I haven't been here for months)

WindDancer
When I was 14 my family and I were invited to one of them. Great food and okay music. Don't remenber much but is a nice event. If you ever invited you should go. btw-I'm not jewish.

mc pee pants
you can have a bar mitzvah now even if you're not jewish. thanks to bar mitzvahs and kabbalah, it's hip to be jewish in LA. i hate LA. i'd rather be in new york.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
wen i was in the US i met this kid... his name is schlomo... i have no clue if thats how you spell it and i went to his bar mitzvah.. and wen i was there it was really funni cause his parents kept referring to me as "my son's soon to be wife" (of course they were saying it in hebrew, i asked him wat it meant i began to get suspicious everytime they would say it to their relatives and they would all laugh) it was soo funni i was cracking up... apparently they liked me.... no but the bar mitzvah was realle funn

Tex
I haven't been to any.
Dont know any 13 year old Jewish boys! laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
Actly I am jewish and my dad wanted me to have my bat Mitzvah but I did not want to because I don't know what I belive in.I don't even pratise the jews ways.
My mom does not but my dad does.And I grow up not knowing too much about it.So I told my dad I want to think over it before I have one.
He was ok with this so it worked out fine.There is nothering worst then being presure into doing something that you are not sure you want to to it.
Anyway see you around.JM

Syren
I've never been to one. Not planning on going, but I'd like to know what actually happens. Cultural interest etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.