U2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonpisces272
I love this band. <speechless>

KMC
The songs that I've heard are pretty (and i never use this word) Spectacular. i can't think of any other way to describe them.

Kate xx

finti
I Loved them in the 80`s, but after Rattle and Hum I aint been too crazy about them though.
Josuha Tree is one heck of an album though

Sigillum_Diaboli
i never really got into U2 ... but my uncle knows them ..

Im_Fuzzy
good band thumb up

Sigillum_Diaboli
i really should start listening to them confused

steely balls
My god my mom is obsessed with them, she has all their albums and Video/DVDs. But they are truly a great, great band.

Sigillum_Diaboli
laughing out loud

ZooropaFire
I LOVE U2. #1 band in my book. Bono's lyrics put me in a trance...
~Sakinah

Kaleanae
embarrasment Me too, really

Kaleanae
I even have drawings of Bono and the Band, some DVDs, Cds, Books, I want to make a collection...

stinkfist462
laughing out loud
U2 is pretty damn good !

Paola
U2 is great yes

Barf Heaven
U2 is a good band though I don't have any of their albums

Fire
the few songs I know are awesome

if they ever come to belgium I'd go and see em for sure

steely balls
Their a good live band too, even when your watching it on dvd. i love U2 because my mom listened to the since the mid 80's. THeir like a part of my childhood, it's wierd, i listened to them when i was a new born.

dragonpisces272
haha me too laughing
they're a rare sight to see nowadays. If they ever have a tour in your place, it's sure to be packed.

VilleValo462
no doubt man .. they are like .. ultra famous .. of cours it is gonna be packed in !

punkyhermy
have u heard hold me thrill me kiss me kill me?it the BEST song!!!!!!lov th efeeling it emits

crazy_c
I saw U2 in slane yes ....i wish sad

Kaleanae
Oh, but the new Album!!!! I have read some rumors about world tours, I hope those rumors come true sad

WindDancer
I like U2, I think Bono made a mistake with that POP album. My favorite albums are Boy, War, The Joshua Tree.

wuteva
Do u ppl like them? I think most of their songs are nice.

*Georgina_A*
I like "With or Without You". Apart from that I haven't heard much of their stuff.

moonwalker741
With or With out you
Walk on
and Where the streets have no name

only songs i know by them, and there good smile

finti
I really liked U2 through the Josuah Tree album after that though zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

starshine
I love them!! eek!

My favourite songs are Sunday Bloody Sunday and Pride (In The Name Of Love)

ElectricBugaloo
yeah, their last few albums have been no bueno. but still one of the greats of hte last 20 years

Kaleanae
Great band, the albums I like the most are from Boy to Rattle and Hum. I like a lot of songs from the 90s such as One and Miss Sarajevo

sickley in lurv
OMG!!!! I'm only 13 *cough (12)* and i LOVE THEM!!! My fav is for the first time on the best of 1990-2000 and elevation and Walk on and Wild Honey

sickley in lurv
THEIR NEW ALBUM IS COMING OUT IN AUSTRALIA ON THE 22nd OF NOVEMBA AND THEIR COMING NEXT YEAR!!!! OMG!!!

PrefectRonnykin
love

Punkyhermy
my fav song of theirs is:
Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me....
^that song rocks!

Arahael
I love everything they've ever done. U2 is so awesome.

koolruningz
One of the best bands ever IMHO.

sickley in lurv
IMOH?????? Take it slow...had a stack off books dropped on my head....don't ask
THEY ROK MY WORLD!!!

koolruningz
Then we agree - good.

sickley in lurv
Agree on wat?

koolruningz
That they are a great band.

Darth Revan
IMHO=in my humble opinion

steely balls
of course u2 is one of the greatest "real" rock bands to date, lasting for as long as they are is hard to find, they never sold out, sure bono is a little weird but he always has been, and the edge is just one of the best experimental guitarist out their(along with tom morello)

i realize that their more recent albums can't compare to joshua tree but the point is the songs were still great and they never went dull, they keep on with the hits...as joe dirt said "keep on keepin on" thats what they're doing

plus my mom has been such a big fan for like 18 years, i grew up with u2 and they kick so much ass

PrefectRonnykin
i grew up listening to it as well ninja i love it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.