Stupid MSN.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox_Mulder
Is anyone else's MSN messenger freaking out?

ladygrim
nope cuz i deleted it along time ago and stuk wit yahoo

Kosta
Mine does all the time. I just tell it calmly "if you dont stop, I'll download AIM"

trouble
laughing out loud bet it sorts it self out. i dont have ne problems no

Fox_Mulder
Mmm... maybe that will work Kosta. cool

Kosta
I never said it works whistle for that i use a hammer and a brick. big grin

Corran
Yeah, been having problems all day with it.

ladygrim
swear at it i did the trik 4 mine

Corran
Errmmm cool, it seems to be working now.

ladygrim
smile

shellie
at the moment mine is fine....though its been a while since ive checked my mail....i get a white screen when i log in to check it...erm

pr1983
mine shut down the other day for maintenance, other than that the only annoying thing is that when i get 6.2 it didn't overwrite my old one, so now i have two of them

eggmayo
it isnt doing it anymore, but the problem was msn+ - i didnt have it and mine was fine, but about 23 people that i do know had it and theres kept signing in and out

cauteriZed
you can use them both at the same time using different emails

Lianslo
mine was messed up last night, wouldn't let me sign in for about an hour...another one of my friends was having problems too. Sometimes you've just gotta wait it out.

Clovie
laughing
i don't have msn

and my program is working PERFECT!! (almost stick out tongue)

Thorondor
yea the thing has been playing up last couple of days i just got booted off now messed

"Sign In
The .NET Messenger Service is temporarily experiencing difficulty. You may be unable to sign in. If you are signed in, some features may be unavailable. Please try again later."

Aqua
i think MSN is sick sad

Crash Overload
MSN is easly hackable.... people sign onto my acccount no matter how many times i change my Password...

Just in case i have AIM and YAhoo... tried ICQ but its the wrost....

Alice_In_Chains
i nearly had a break dwn last nite mad

Pyrofly
Yeah mine is mad

deadly_force
mines been crazy all day doing my head in :@ it working now though big grin

Ronny
damn mines not working either sad

deadly_force
noooooo i just managed to sign in and it signed itself out now i cant get in mad

pennyroyal
AARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Alice_In_Chains
its shut itself dwn or summet

smeg**** **** @!!??

pennyroyal
bastard ****in *****..... it logged me out and now i cant get back in ARGGGHHH SMEG SMEG SEMG SMEGITY ****IN SMEG

SpikeSpiegel
Maybe this has something to do with it erm

LoSt_
They've got it in maintanence right now *sigh*

Alice_In_Chains
its shut dwn for maintenance

deadly_force
wow ur very upset lol

Fox_Mulder
Mine shut down for maintenance about 30 mins ago. So I guess that's the problem.

Silver Stardust
Meh, mine always works fine...

But I haven't been on it yet today. When it does crap out I just use AIM and Yahoo.

LoSt_
Mine did too. I wonder what they're doing to it, probably fixing that damn glitch that its had in it for a week. Or a new upgrade (i hope)

silver_tears
for the last two days erm

Pyrofly
it was fine for me about 1hr. ago but now i wont lemme sign in... god i hate when this happens

Alice_In_Chains
i have an anger problem...so cutting my convos short is NOT FRICKEN SMEGGING FUNNY **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!??@?@?@?"!!

LoSt_
Hush.

Well all i know is that they're working on it, and its not a problem with MSN at the moment.

Lianslo
now mines messed up again...sad

deadly_force
this is now officially(sp?) doing my head in mad

pr1983
mine is gone now, for maintenance apparently

LordKerrigor
bah stupid msn

deadly_force
anyone heard any news of when it gonna be back up and running??

pennyroyal
GRRRRRRRRRRR ... i actually have people to talk to for once and i cant log on

*Georgina_A*
Mine's just gone no expression that horrible horrible troubleshoot thingy popped up sad

Darth Sauron
Did all your msns stop sending messages last night?

And then shut down for maintenance tosday?

*Georgina_A*
^^ Mine just stopped working today...sad

It's so fustrating sad

Storm
Yes, down again today.

yerssot
works again to me now

LanİeWindu
I've been on MSN for a bit now...everything is working fine for me.

Lianslo
it won't let me sign in!

silver_tears
mine's back erm

Lianslo
and my msn is back in the game! smile

LordKerrigor
works for me now

naybean
My Msn's been pissing me about all day and its just signed on for the first time.... mad mad

.::Levi@than::.
me too eek!

MC Mike
MSN had problems for two days and now took maitenance. Sheesh, you all sound like a relative died. messed Go hang out or something if your MSN doesn't work.

Discos
ah msn was all screwy on Sunday and yesterday, dont see why they took so long with fixing it though.

Ah......now this made me laugh, i will copy & paste it

"msn is experiencing some technical difficulties and will be shutting down for 2 days. To ensure you will still be using the msn facililites please send this to 25 contacts and you will have a lifetime membership"

Can you get more pathetic, i cant wait to remind everyone tomorrow "hey how can I talk to you.......isnt msn shutting down? mwahaha"

yerssot
rumor has it it was a virus on the server

Lianslo
I never respond to those stupid emails that say...if you don't send this to a million people, your account will be deleted! And I've still got my account smile

mc pee pants
MSN came from the bowels of the teletubbies.

lil bitchiness
MSN is horrible, ive stopped going on now as much. People who need me, know how to reach me.

Paola
I hate that MSN thingie! sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.