Making of ROTS book scans??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoMeN
http://boards.theforce.net/Revenge_of_the_Sith_(Spoilers_Allowed)/b10331/17169498/?13

im posting this, because i think it will get deleted soon in the TFN boards.

I have no idea as to the validity of the person who passed these on to me, and supposedly there is more floating around already on the net:
"They're from thew Making of book.from one of many early layout ideas etc.that won't be used.These are not from anything final,and yes they're scans,and yes I have more."
http://tinypic.com/c42yq
http://tinypic.com/c437d

edit: these are the only 2 I have. Its the guy who passed them on to me whi has more
------------------------------
what do you guys think?
i photoshopped a bit around, and it seems to be legit

Sith Master X
Awesome dude! But the first link isn't working for me.

The other 2 work...great stuff!

NoMeN
cgjung says:

Ok, whoever is emailing my actual email account(how did you get that?) please stop. I do not care what I have posted in the past, I am not asking you to believe me. And why do you assume that what I had posted in the past is from me? I do not have photo shop or even know the first thing about using it. I said it before and I'll say it again, if someone passes something on to me, I share it, why does the messenger always get killed? When I get something cool from someone(which is not often) where the hell else am I going to post it to see what other people think, and why shouldn't i post it? Anyway, whatever, if I could give you the guys screenname then you could direct your comments at him, but he's asked me not to , so I cant. I dont even have a way of contacting him other then meeting him in chat on yahoo. I directed him to this thread, and he said this:
" the pics are obviously cropped, in the full body pic there is 4 inches or so cropped off the bottom.I did that though.butdo these people think there is no computer editing sw used on layouts and templates etc.? ha ha.thats not a lightsabre either, they ar onset explosiions and such. there is what looks like machinery or computer terminals that were onset i guessalso i read the main page article about the trailer and i can confirm that the dialouge between the emperor and darth is legit although it must be edited in the trailer to serve the purpose of suspense or what have you.when darth wakes up in the suit and is raised up on a gurney he is restrained and the emperor names him etc. very very frankenstien, a matter of fact one version of the book we were working on was called 'its alive!' and i beleive in the final that they are doing now it will remain. so he wakes up ,comes toand realizes what has become of him and his friend obiwan kenobi and his wife, he flips out and destroys the chamber with the force, as the tantrum dies down he goes down on his knees in anguish and that is when the emperor says lord vader , rise. there was a pic sequence for that that was pretty cool.given i havent seen actual footage of the movie but we had loads of pics from this and many other scenes all with descriptions and such. now the one of the helmet is actually one of 5 different stages of costume for the transformation scenes. we had a very limited number of completed shots with cgi added but the anakkin death/vader zombie scenes that was one of them and that scene has alot of cgi added to it.those must have been some oif the first iml worked on because we had stills with cgi added almost a little over a year ago"
the titles for the pics he sent had these filenames:
MOROTS-POE3-Awakening Hero Prop-Stage 4-pre-fin
MOROTS-Awakening Laboratory breakdown-It's Alive!-She's gone- 4456 right Q
now, if he scanned them, which i take he did, why the long weird file names?

wow

LUCASCHINBEARD
WOW ITS A PIC OF VADER FROM EP3..........that looks almost identical to a pic of Vader from EP6!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darktim1
cool pics love the vader helmet on the first one.

moonwalker741
ehhh, i dont liek the second picture, it looks like a halloween costume..the first one is good though

Boris
I agree the 2nd one looks bad, real bad.

JKozzy
Some sweet pics there, not sure on their validity though. I like regardless big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.