HULK vs.Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
so if Bruce Banner make his anger.he could might become the Hulk.so Diana Prince might become Wonder Woman.so Wonder Wonder can pull her rope the Hulk.when the Hulk pull Wonder Woman.and smash Wonder Woman.so if Wonder Woman can fight with the Hulk.she can put the rope against the Hulk.

Asian Hulk
THE HULK

Asian Hulk
VS

Asian Hulk
WONDER WOMAN

Magee
Sorry but i dont understand what ur saying but if u mean a fight between wonderwoman and the hulk then i would say probably the hulk big grin

Jason420
hulk and learn to read and write ok pal? ok

Jason420
talking to asian hulk

VENOMfan
hey Jason420 I made you a sig man, ill post it here to.

and HULK would win

punkyhermy
U GUYS WAT THE HELL IS IT WITH COMPARING SUPER HEROS!!!!IT'S NOT THAT IT'S DONE IN A MATURE SENSIBLE WAY,BUT "WHO CAN BEAT UP BATMAN?" OR "WHO CAN OUNCH BETTER?!" THEY MAKE ME SICK?!SUPERHERO'S ARE MORE THAN PHYSICALLY STRONG PEOPLE.A HERO DOESN'T ALWAYS HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO PUNCH?!!!!

punkyhermy
wonder woman

The Batman
Ooh! Make me a sig! And thank you, by the way, for using my-- ahem, I mean that intelligent-but-surly rat-bastard Herr Logan's-- quote as your own signature. wink

Wonder Woman would have to flee after a few rounds with the Hulk. I don't think that lasso of hers fits around the Hulk real easy, the Hulk is much stronger than she, and her skin is broken more easily than the Hulk's. Wonder Woman kicks ass, but like the big lug keeps reminding us, Hulk is the strongest there is.

Magee
intelligent-but-surely rat-bastard Herr Logan's-- quote as your own signature. lmao, thats some funny shit.
Punkyhermy u feeling alright lol blink

punkyhermy
yup

malkavian
i think Hulk would kick her Greek ass smile
But in terms of Leadership WW would be hulks master
Then again is you have the Banner Hulk he wins the intelect test smile
and it goes on and on and on and on and ... smile

Asian Hulk
What are you talking about Jason420?

Never
LoL, please brush up on your Wonder Woman knowledge.

Rasta
Never, care to pass judgement on the matter? I don't really know much about Wonder Woman personally, so who'd you think would win?

eleveninches
Wonder woman would probably win ,cos for some reason, the hulk tends to lose almost all of the crossover matches that I have seen him get involved in

Asian Hulk
HULK : Hulk never hurt woman like you!!!Wonder Woman cannot
smash Hulk!!!!

WONDER WOMAN : I'll pull on you Hulk!!!!here take it!!!!

Wonder Woman put her rope to the Hulk

HULK : IIIIGHH!!!!!

WONDER WOMAN : Now you cannot escape now Hulk!!!!

Then the Hulk hold the rope then the Hulk pull Wonder Woman's
rope

HULK : Come Hulk will smash you !!!!!

WONDER WOMAN : Ohhhhhhh!!!!!

HULK : Hulk will carry you to crush you!!!!

WONDER WOMAN : you cannot wrestling me you greeny monster!!!!

HULK : and Hulk throw you

WONDER WOMAN : Ohhhhhh!!!!!!

The Hulk throwing Wonder Woman after he wrestling her.

Never
As regards to the "Hulk is MUCH stronger than she is comment," WW has been said to be second in strength only to Superman by editors AND writers.

She is faster than both Hermes AND Mercury - Gods of Speed. Can fly, is well versed in several martial arts, has a berserker rage.

Her bracelets? Can deflect hits from Superman (she is that quick) - how will Hulk hit her?

Then the unbreakable lariat as well?

Evens things up a bit, no?

The Batman
I have little doubt that the Hulk, through the course of a heated battle, could easily dwarf Wonder Woman in pure strength. Speed, agility and tactical ability, that's something different.

I know that Wonder Woman is more vulnerable than that of the Hulk. By her own admission, while she can sustain a hit from a large, blunt object with barely a bruise, her skin can be pierced by small objects traveling fast enough. Of course, the fact that she deflects bullets and other missiles with her bracelets reveals this fact without the explanation, doesn't it? The Hulk doesn't think twice about bullets, arrows, and other small projectiles. The Hulk is tougher, and that should be obvious to you.

As for her bracelets deflecting the Hulk's blows... I'm not sure how to explain this exactly. The Hulk's fists are each roughly the size of my TV. I'm no physics or geometry expert, but something tells me you need a bigger shield for something that big.

In a realistic fight, Wonder Woman would have to have a pretty good plan to avoid being beaten or fleeing. If she had a good plan, she would probably win. Eleveninches is right about the crossover thing.

Asian Hulk, you're scaring some of us.

Never
Does Hulk "dwarf" Hercules in strength (er, you do recall Hercules lifting Long Island, I presume)? No. Does Hulk "dwarf" Superman in strength? No. Wonder Woman is stronger than Hercules yet places just beneath Superman in strength. Hell, WW moved 1/3 of the moon.

You are attempting to predict just how angry The Hulk would get during a "heated battle." Hulk has never, ever lifted nearly as much as he has in Secret Wars #4 during a battle. Not saying that he WILL not; by the same token, you cannot say that he WILL.

Re: Vulnerability, that will not come into play in the event Hulk cannot hit what Hulk cannot see. She is weak against sharp bullets and weapons - and since when did Hulk ever use these? Blunt objects (fists, for example)? She is in Superman's class. She has taken Khund Warheads to the chest. She has taken blows from a Doomsday clone.

Re: Hulk's fists, that is hyperbole of Biblical proportions. Big as your television? What do you have, a 10" television? Hulk is ~7', 1000lbs. He is slightly bigger than the late wrestler, Andre The Giant. Um, images to support my point?

http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hulksuperman/supermantvstuff/hulk4.jpg

http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hulksuperman/supermantvstuff/hulk7.jpg

Look like television sized fists to you? See Superman deflecting Hulk's fist with his arm? Wonder Woman's bracelets allow her to take hits from Superman. Superman has punched through time. She will, without question, be able to deflect Hulk's fists.

And, btw, Wonder Woman has fought Captain Marvel to a standstill (DC's equal to Superman).

The Batman
Superman has punched through time, eh? This wouldn't happen to be Pre-Crisis Superman, who was also capable of moving the moon out of its natural orbit, would it? If this is Pre-Crisis Superman, then he doesn't count. They made up new and various abilities for him as they went along.

I amend my statement about the size of the Hulk's fists. At times, they are the size of TVs and other times, the siz of small cars. He is drawn differently in different comics. I'm not talking about Lou Ferrigno Hulk, I'm talking about the comics Hulk who is usually drawn not too dissimilarly from the movie Hulk. Either way, his fists are huge. Much bigger than the bracelets.

Never
No.

Post a picture. Guarantee you cannot post one the size of small cars.

And she still reflects them no problem.

tkitna
Again, I know i've been out of the scene for awhile, but since when has a second rate character such as Wonder Woman become second to only superman in strength in the DCU? Were her sales sagging so badly (again) that DC had to make her some serious super broad? I mean, if I see a question like this, I usually dont bother because the outcome is so one sided, but now people are are trying to tell me that Wonder Woman can smack the Hulk around. I dont get it. The Hulk should be able to whip her no matter how pissed he is. If Wonder Woman can beat up Marvels strongest hero who has class 100+ strength, then maybe I need to reconsider Marvels heros. It sounds like DC got out of hand somewhere along the line.

The Batman
If Post-Crisis Superman can "punch through time" and Wonder Woman can lift 1/3 of the Moon, then yes, DC has gotten quite out of hand. I thought that nonsense was over and done with by 1986. Our resident hostile authority is here to tell us that it isn't.

Gregory
I assume that he's referring to Terror Incognita, a JLA story. In it, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern pull the moon towards the Earth. Of course, we don't actually know that Wonder Woman was lifting a third of the Moon; Superman could have been shouldering most of the burden.

VENOMfan
Marvel "keep's it real" that's why there hero's are the easiest to realate too. altho they are getting a little sci fi as of late, i much rather see that than a bunch of hero's fighting like neo. althougth Superman Prime come's in handy when crazed DBZ fanboy's((go to armored core online to se what i mean)) start prazing Super Sayin's

Gregory
I don't want to sidetrack the discussion, but comic fans who want less powerful heroes than Superman and his ilk are free to check out ...

Batman Adventures
Batman
Nightwing
Robin
Detective Comics
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
Birds of Prey
Batgirl
Batman: Gotham Knights
Catwoman
Green Arrow
Gotham Central
Hawkman
Outsiders
Teen Titans
Hellblazer
Y-The Last Man

The point I'm making is that even if some DC heroes are overpowered, and no matter how many "Godlike" entities Never was able to list, DC provides plenty of material for fans who want to keep it down to earth.

VENOMfan
good list but this should get back to topic.

tkitna
I agree about getting back on topic, but just looking at the list of DC characters above got me thinking too that alot of people keep saying that Batman can beat just about anybody IF HE HAS TIME TO STUDY THE CHARACTER. I think thats a load of BS too. Yeah, it was shown in some crossover that he gassed the Hulk and took him down (whatever) and he also kicked him in the stomach and the Hulk (I guess) actually reeled from this. Thats the lamest thing i've ever heard. The writers need to be just a tad realistic sometimes. I mean if somebody like Thanos is battling somebody like the Shroud. Why is it imperative that the Shroud should get a punch or kick in? The battle should be over in like 2 seconds. Same with the fight between the Hulk and Batman! Hulk and Wonder Woman might or should last about 10 minutes due to the fact that I think Wonder Woman could probably take one or two punchs and evade the Hulk for a small time. Once he get ahold of her, it really should be all she wrote. IMO!

LeAtHerRFace
WW!!

Asian Hulk
do you think the Hulk get mad at Wonder Woman?

VENOMfan
no he would buy her breakfast

The Batman
He'd find some reason to be mad at her. The Hulk is sort of perpetually dissatisfied with rhe conduct of others.

Lord Ryugen
True but if the Hulk did land one good haymaker on her face I think the fight will go straight to the Hulk

eleveninches
Yeah, but how is the hulk ever going to get anywhere close to hitting her when she is in a completely sererate universe

Never
Do not recall stating that Wonder Woman can beat the Hulk - and in the event you are actually referencing any statement I did make, mind quoting it for me? I challenged our resident hostile ignoramus to provide a scenario wherein Hulk would stomp Wonder Woman considering her strength, speed, warrior training, and weapons. Ignoramuses fare not well in neither logic nor creative thinking, of course.

Wonder Woman, "second rate character?" LoL, in what sense?

Could Hulk defeat The Flash, for example? Hell, can Hulk defeat Quicksilver? Aurora? Northstar? Impulse? How does Hulk fare against speedsters?

Re: Batman with prep time, this is common knowledge. He is simply capable of devising the means to defeat - or, at the very least, "neutralize" - nigh any foe, GIVEN PREP TIME. Have you not read, for example, the "Tower of Babel" story arc? This is yet another testament to his tactical genius.

Eleveninches, did you pick up JLA vs. Avengers? The "seperate universe" ploy is not so foolproof, is it?

The Batman
I don't know what's worse. Having a pansy-ass, self-righteous, immature, stuck-up moderator with no ability to think or argue ban me for a month for not backing down, or finding myself wishing the prissy little sissy would deign to visit the Comic Books Movies Discussion board once in a while and say something when a member significantly more hostile than I won't shut up. No justice. Not even on a superhero forum.

Lord R, you know it looks bad to have a raging product of child abuse (and gamma radiation) beating a woman into submission. In a story, for the purposes of the story, Wonder Woman would win or leave it at a stalemate. Realistically, not so much.

Gregory
Never, Batman: can't we all just get along?

On a more relevant note, I think Wonder Woman would win. I'm not a huge Hulk fan, so I could be mistaken, but I believe that Wonder Woman is significantly faster than the Hulk. It really doesn't matter who's stronger if she can move fast enough to avoid everything he throws at her.

tkitna

Gregory
So even though it's demonstratably true that he can beat almost anyone with enopugh preparation time, and has in fact been demonstrated over and over and over and over, the idea bullsh*t? I find that ... interesting.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say we shouldn't take your opinion literally. I'm not offended, if that's what you mean, but I am quite certain that you're wrong on this one.

p.s. Wonder Woman is second rate because she's had several canceled series? Then Batman--with four live-action movies, numerous comic series dedicated to him, one live-action show, one popular cartoon show, three cartoon movies, a spin-off cartoon, several animated movies based on that spin-off cartoon, and a number of novels written about him--must be one of the most first-rate characters in the DCU, right? Maybe not quite as first-rate as Superman, but certainly a close second.

The Batman
Cash cow? Not just any cash cow! The greatest, cleverest, most prepared cash cow the world has ever seen! cool

Never
>>I'm not quoting you, i'm merely stating that if you reread the entire thread, you will see where people have stated that WW would beat up the hulk.<<<

Understood. Considering some of the other stillborn attempts at debating potential vs. battles in a logical manner, I had to be certain, hence my asking for clarification.

>>Again, mostly my opinion, but hasent she had like three or four cancelled series before?<<

Was not certain if you were referencing her abilities as "second rate" or her comic book. I agree on the latter; will agree to disagree on the former.

>>>Maybe the Hulk wouldnt be able to get that one punch in, but what could these characters do to actually defeat him.<<<

Precisely - Hulk could not hit The Flash, for example - but Flash could conceivably knock out Hulk with one punch. Quicksilver, no; simply cannot run at the speed necessary to generate sufficient force. Flash can zip around the Hulk and not worry about being touched. He is that quick/fast, and then some.

>>Sorry, IMO this is DC's copout for Batman. Given time he can beat anybody?<<

*shrug* Not sure how else to explain it. Not uncommon in comics, however. Consider Darkseid with prep time. Thanos. Hell, Black Panther with prep time downs Juggernaut.

tkitna

tkitna
We can look at this in another way. Why dont villians ever win with considerable prep time? Sure, they get the short term victories, but in the long run, they always lose. You would think that Doctor Doom would be able to get his goals accomplished if given enough time or Doc Ock being able to kill Spiderman eventually. They're smart people. Who knows!

The Batman
They're impatient. Their anger blinds them and keeps them from acheiving their true potential. The Batman keeps his emotions in check and makes his plans with a clear mind.

Okay, that's a big-ass cop-out, but that's the likely comic story rationale behind the disparity of the results of plans made by brilliant villains and the Batman.

Never

malkavian
that is the thing i liked about chaos comics
Espesially Evil Ernie, He is the Master of the Death
and he has an Undead army conquering the US smile
What more do ya want smile

and thats way off topic =)

tkitna
I agree with everything you just said. I realize that the villians cant be out there stomping on the heros (kind of defeats the purpose of buying your favorite heros books) but I think we all know that in a perfect world,,,,some of our heros would get whopped on.

Lord Ryugen
I persume you're talking to me Batman. Well yeah you've got a point no one would write that kind of story but still I stand by my choice

Lord Ryugen
Haven't got a clue but it still stands to reason that a punch from the hulk would at the very least stun her for a couple of minutes at which point the Hulk wins. I know that Wonder Woman is a hell of a lot faster than the hulk but attacking him will just make the Hulk stronger since his incredible durability and healing factor should be able to take Wonder Woman's best

The Batman
I hope you know, only the second part of that post was aimed at you. Don't worry about the first part. And you're right to stand by your choice. Just don't expect to see it happen that simply in a comic. They like to shake things up by 1) thwoing the unexpected at you, and 2) having various people defeat the Hulk as a measure of how cool they are.

kal-el
. Just don't expect to see it happen that simply in a comic. They like to shake things up by 1) thwoing the unexpected at you, and 2) having various people defeat the Hulk as a measure of how cool they are.

So true.They love their suprise victories these comic book writers.

Lord Ryugen
Don't worry I know only the second part was aimed at me. Guess I came off a little cold.

Asian Hulk
maybe the Hulk can get mad.Wonder Woman can tight her rope against the Hulk.

Lord Ryugen
That would be the ultimate mistake. Once WW lasoo's the Hulk He'll just pull her down and introduce her face to his fist.

Asian Hulk
The Hulk can smash WW.if the Hulk get mad.

Magee
Asian hulk u scare me stick out tongue

Never
WW is second to Superman in strength. Who is pulling whom?

Asian Hulk
Hulk will smashes Wonder Woman

Lord Ryugen
I did not know that. Still The Hulk just gets madder the more he's hit. So unless WW beats him within say twenty minutes she's going to find herself with the same problem almost everbody else who fought the Hulk did. An opponent who started of weaker, got stronger and just kept on going. The longer the fight lasts the more it leans in favour of the Hulk. And let's not forget the Hulk is no slouch when he fights, okay so he's nowhere near the speed of WW but it's not like the unjolly green giant's just going to stand there. No I still see this as having only one outcome and thats the Hulk smashing WW body into paste

Never
Ryugen, the Hulk doesn't not become more...impervious the angrier he gets. He only gets stronger and heals faster. WW's punches will have the same initial effect if he is calm or if they have been battling 2 hours.

I say "initial effect" because the higher his adrenaline surges, the quicker he heals. She can still knock him on his ass but he will shake off the effects quicker.

wolverine8888
hulk would pritty much beat her ass she tough but not that tough

eleveninches
Hulk would whoop the skanky ho

otis
i feel that wonder woman would defeat the hulk in fact i know shewould
how you ask first of all i know that people love to say that the hulk is stronger as he gets more angry but who doesnt get stronger when they become angry we all get an adrenaline rush of increased strength when were angry.but we still have limited strength.so my point is even if wonder woman was to blow a fuse and flip mode she would also increase in strength.plus wonder woman in my opinion is much stronger
because im not judging hulk by his size and rage as so many people do
im more into studying my super heroes in order to know the truth.lets think about it super man fought the hulk blasted him with his heat vision went fist to fist with him and knock him out cold with one mighty blow,now super man was in his right mind when he did this .now lets go to the battle with superman and wonderwoman in the wonder woman
issue when circe the goddess made him go insane with rage to the point that super man looked like doomsday.being enraged as he was superman as i would say pounded wonder woman with many mighty blows and blast her with his heat vision also and yet wonder woman stood up against all that and still she fought back.although it was quit obvious that supes would win the battle the point is that WW WAS MUCH capable of with standing the mighty blows of the man of steel with in his rage than hulk was able to when supes was sane so what does that tell you.if WW CAN ENDURES SUPES after so many pounding,dont you think that she can with stand the simple hulk who isnt even as strong as super man.i hope that you get my point.as far as i studied about superstrong
superheros is that its hard to tell whos strongest by how much they lift or
move or hold up because they all basically are seen lifting and throwing around the same tons of objects.so how do you really tell,i guess its only
in battle with on another to see who can endure much more in brute strength with each other and then compare such a battle with other ones
to determine the strongest like i did with the super man and hulk and wonderwoman comparison

wrathofachilles
Do you understand Hulk's powers? Saying 'anyone gets stronger when they're angry' is ridiculous. No they don't. People can get an adrenaline rush in certain circumstances, but anger does not drastically increase your strength in exponential form. Hulk does not just 'get an adrenaline rush.' He becomes many many times more powerful than he was originally. He stays at that level until he calms down. If he's at 100 ton level when he starts out and he becomes enraged, he's going to be at multipe 100 ton level. Simple as that. It's not a case of an adrenaline rush, it's a case of his actual power as written by Marvel. He doesn't have limited strength, that's been discussed before. Also, Wonder Woman is not as strong as Hulk, that's also fact. WW is NEARLY as strong as Superman, but not quite. Hulk is STRONGER than Superman. The rest is pretty easy to figure out. Hulk wins this, he just does.

otis
how is it that hulk is stronger than superman its so not true hulk is a mutant super man is solar powered by the most powerful source of the solar system the sun and next to the sun is the greek gods in connection to wonder woman

wrathofachilles
Hulk is not a mutant. Where do you get your information from because you need to find another informant. Hulk's power source is a pocket universe. The gamma radiation is what brought out his innate power that was tied to this pocket universe. His strength is unlimited. Writers themselves have acknowledged Hulk is stronger than Superman in post-Crisis form. Pre-Crisis Superman is probably stronger, but Wonder Woman isn't close to either of them. She's only close to post-crisis Supes.

otis
by the way our strength does increase in anger but because were only human it doesnt supernaturally increases thats all

wrathofachilles
The strength increase is limited to the point that you barely notice it. It doesn't double or multiply exponentially. And it's the adrenaline, not the anger itself. Trust me. I have a temper comparable to Hulk himself and I don't go around tossing cars or tanks.

otis
i know of gamma radiation buddy it and any thing that can affect your body to turn it from human to freak is mutation

otis
my point exactly you may not go around lifting cars and tanks but you are still capable of detruction of an object whether you can lift it or not

wrathofachilles
Hulk has never been considered a mutant in comic book terms. Scientifically, he wouldn't have survived the gamma radiation, so it doesn't make any difference. His strength does not derive from the mutation in his genes anyway.

wrathofachilles
I can destroy the object regardless of whether I'm angry or not. The anger only induces me to destroy it, not grants me the ability.

otis
ive watch the hulk cartoons and seen his strength he's gotten angrier but dont see where he gets so much stronger all he does is go around destroying the same old things

otis
i know that you can destroy and object whether you angry or sane
but when your angry you dont care about hurting your self hitting an object but if your sane you do

wrathofachilles
Hulk's character doesn't come from the cartoons. It comes from the comics. Especially if you're referring to the 80s show with Lou Ferrigno. Hulk was played by a human actor, he never did anything that impressive. Hulk is a comic book character. Have you ever read his comics or biographies on him? He is THE strongest hero on Earth, bar none.

As for the angry/sane debate, lol. Be thankful you don't know me wink

otis
you said that hulk starts at 100 tons at the beginning then he increase but how angry can a person get you can =t become that angry that your strength becomes unlimited

otis
lets just put it this way your rage to mine is childs play

otis
and im the most quiet sweetest persons there is

otis
i didnt say his character is from cartoons i said that ive watch the animated series i know that he originally appeared in comics all superheroes did

wrathofachilles
I'm not going to argue this with you anymore. Hulk isn't a 'person.' He is a living vessel of rage and power. His 'limit' has never been found. He is capable of moving planets for Christ's sake. His strength is nothing like what you saw in the cartoons. Read his biography or go pick up some Hulk comics and see for yourself.

otis
hulk is not the strongest on earth friend dont over exaggerate now
he may be one of the strongest not the top of it all

wrathofachilles
Lol, cute. Real cute. Be thankful you'll never find out.

wrathofachilles
That's not exaggeration. He is stronger than all of the other top heroes, including Superman, Wonder Woman, Silver Surfer, and has the capability of being stronger than Thor. Give me a name and I'll likely tell you he's stronger than that individual. Don't throw out things like Eternity or Michael though.

otis
superman and wonder woman are also strong enough to move planets

otis
hulk isnt even as strong as doomsday

wrathofachilles
Yes but Superman has been drastically decreased in power over the years. Hulk has drastically increased. It has been said by many writers that Hulk is stronger than Superman. And Superman is stronger than Wonder Woman, ergo, Hulk is stronger than Wonder Woman. As for Doomsday, they are comparable in strength at a base level, but Doomsday does not increase exponentially. Hulk does.

otis
superman strength is as it is said to be nearly a million ton and thats just the start and wonder woman being next to him puts her in the hundreds of thousand of tons range hulks measily 100 ton start is nothin to these

otis
lets just forget that hulk increase in strength for a moment
and come to the realization the even increased strength has a limit

wrathofachilles
There is no level higher than 100 ton. It's called '100+ ton' level. A million tons is what they are capable of lifting. I never said Hulk was capable of lifting only 100 tons, just that he was at 100 level. Again, he has moved planets, which are considerably heavier than 100 tons. Superman and Hulk are both capable of lifting millions of tons *Hulk lifted a mountain once* but again, Hulk does not have a limit.

otis
theres a limit to everything only love alone has no limits

wrathofachilles
Look, if you want to discuss Hulk vs. someone then we can do that. I'm not going to debate an actual STATED FACT with you. Hulk does not have a limit to his strength, end of discussion. You don't like it, go complain to Marvel about it because they wrote his character in that manner. I am not making this up and I am not interpreting things, I am repeating what is known to anyone who knows anything about the Hulk.

wrathofachilles
Lol, only love has no limits? Awwww, how sweet. Anyway, this is not reality, this is a comic book world. As far as the comic world, Hulk has never found his limit. There is nothing he was not capable of doing physically. Nothing.

otis
hulk cant fly how did he move a planet and how big was this mountain
be honest now dont over eggerate now

otis
i like you you makes me laugh do i feel a friendship coming on but anyways please stop saying that hulk is unlimited cause he is superman is the only one that i really know whos strength is true un measurable

wrathofachilles
I don't know how much it weighed, I don't remember if they even said, but it was a mountain, so that should tell you it's pretty big. It happened in Secret Wars, go read it and see. As for the planet thing, I don't remember, I just know it's been discussed. He was the only one capable of destroying Onslaught's armor, however, when nobody else was strong enough to do that.

wrathofachilles
Thanks, you make me laugh too. Love is unlimited? Hahaha, I about fell out of my chair. I'm not going to stop saying what is fact. You really need to go look up information on Hulk and stop arguing about something that you don't know about. Like you said, Superman is the only one that YOU REALLY KNOW who's strength is unmeasureable. Add Hulk to that list because that is the case.

otis
thats was only in marvel that he was able to destroy onslauts amor
but that dont mean that noone else in dc universe can do it

otis
i get the feeling that your a hulk fan and i like the hulk but im not really a superman fan but i know where to give credit where its due

otis
now i like the hulk but i honestly dont believe that he is capable of defeating superman or wonderwoman his rage would blind him to much to win

wrathofachilles
I didn't say nobody in DC would be able to do it, but the argument is moot because it wasn't a DC plotline. I never said Superman isn't in Hulk's league, I said that it has been stated that current Superman is weaker than Hulk. Pre-Crisis Superman is stronger, but he's 'dead.' I'm not a rabid Hulk fan, I like him and Superman. I'm actually a Thor fan, but I know what is fact and what is not. Hulk having unlimited strength is fact. That's what his actual power is, that's what makes Hulk Hulk.

otis
hulk also fights with thor and thor is either equal or able to defeat hulk

wrathofachilles
I didn't say he would be capable of beating Superman, I said he was stronger than Superman. Superman has so many different powers and is a different kind of fighter. In reality one would probably win as often as the other, but Wonder Woman is not strong enough to take down Hulk. She is strong, but not Hulk level strength and she doesn't have enough varied powers to take the battle. It's possible for her to win sure, but these forums are about who's more likely to win.

wrathofachilles
Thor is able to defeat Hulk because he's a better fighter than Hulk. Also because he has Mjolnir, which Hulk fears. In terms of strength, they are virtually equal, but Hulk has the ability to increase while Thor doesn't. *unless he has his belt*

otis
actuallyits his rage makes him who he is cause its the only thing about him that ditinguishes him from other heros mostly

wrathofachilles
His rage is the catalyst that enables him to have unlimited strength. Seriously, go read up on Hulk. At least look at some biographies of his powers.

otis
let me enlighten you superman and wonder woman are already near the million ton range.now hulk starts at the 100 ton range then increase now by the time hulk reaches his maximum strength with in is rage he would not be above them not even by far

otis
if hulk is increases in strength then thor being a better fighter would not saved he should be far to strong to be defeated so then it is more than with thor being a better fighter its also that he could be much stronger too

wrathofachilles
Hulk does NOT start at the 100 ton range. You're not reading what I said. There is no level higher than 100+. That level includes 100 to a billion or whatever. Hulk can lift 100 tons without breaking a sweat, but he is capable of lifting millions, period. I'm not staying up all night repeating myself. Peruse the threads with Hulk in them and have other people explain Hulk to you. I'm going to bed.

otis
if you know what i mean

wrathofachilles
Thor and Hulk have only fought a handful of times and the only time Thor really beat the hell out of Hulk is when he was King Thor, meaning he had the Odinpower, which no amount of strength is going to affect. Classic Thor was never able to really 'beat' Hulk. Thor is not much stronger than Hulk. He is not stronger than Hulk at all. They are equal at a base level.

otis
im sorry but before you i just want to say it was great talking to you

otis
after all even if hulk is the mightiest in the whole universe of comics it really doesnt matter to me cause im going to be the worlds strongest men
and hulk cant top that cause im reall and he is'nt

wrathofachilles
Thanks, I appreciate it. You too. Now go read some Hulk comics, lol.

wrathofachilles
Ok...I'll be sure to watch for you at the Olympics, lol.

otis
so what your saying is that hulk inspite of his increased strength he cannot defeate a king god like thor

Wynndar
I wouldnt call it accurate to say Supes or WW are vastly stronger than a Calm Hulk...IMO, DC doesnt opperate on a higher powerscale, Marvel just attempts to keep a sense of science in the writing...Like how DC characters will pick up a several hundred ton object while standing on dirt...or punching a character through a planet and not causing anymore damage than a neat tiny hole...it is accepted that Silver Surfer would trash Superman yet SS cannot take Hulk in combat...If a Marvel character were in the DC universe then they would not be accountable for any physics involved...and a DC character in Marvel would also be accountable...

otis
who are you anyway

otis
windar please explain futher

otis
lets just put it this way the three mightiest super beings are superman ww and hulk

otis
ddffff

otis
gtfgghr

Wynndar
Its Wynndar, Im a regular on this discussion board...u can learn about me by looking at my profile...I have pictures of myself on here in some threads...u can get more info from looking at my old posts...who r u?

although both Marvel and DC are comic books, about imaginary characters and imposible situations, Marvel tries to maintain some scientific explanation and accountability...it doesnt make one better than the other, its just an observation Ive made. Its like how JLA characters like supes, WW, and GL, were created before it was necessary to provide explanations to their powers...But FF, Hulk, X-men, Spidey's powers were catalyzed by genetic mutation...

One time SM, WW, and MM moved the Earth with a net...could have been a manifestation of WW rope...anyway, the Earth could not be moved in that manner, the rope would have simply slices through its crust underthat kind of pressure...
They explored this concept of Scientific accountabilty a lot when Byrne did Fantastic Four (some of the best comics ever in my opinion) Like how Reed deduced that Gladiator's powers were not physical strength, liftin a skyscraper is impossible because a building would simply crumble under such force...or When an Immense Alien being: a million miles tall, abducted the entire Moon when the FF were visiting the Inhumans...he was in a ship so large it would have taken hundreds of star systems to build...most of the Moon crumbled inside the ship when Alien placed the Moon into a containment apparatus. Reed claimed the moon should have entirely crumbled from the gravitational fields of the enormous ship. The torch also flew several hundred thousand miles in a few moments...also impossible...They watched the Thing's demise thousands of miles away, Black Bolt's voice travelled across a whole planet. Reed pointed out how all of this was impossible, eventually he was right, and found out it was a alien induced hallucination.

otis
i still think wonder woman would win shes a warrior and as i know it warriors either fights till you die or they do hulk his not a warrior hes like a big baby running around crying to get attention my breaking up all his toy or all our toy for that fact and wonder woman is the mother to give him a good spanking in order to tame him

otis
wonder woman is of such great strentgh that she braced or held heavens
chariot in mid air a chariot which is about seven miles in sizes.cause it was huge enough to crush the whole of san francisco thats got to be millions of tons and plus it was said that only wonder woman and super can do it

otis
i dont care about the hulks increasing strength it is still limited to wonder womans out of this wolrd god given strength

otis
to actually say that hulk is unlimited in strength is like saying that he can be as strong as almighty god which is obvisiously and oblivius lie

otis
my point is that every thing physical has a limit eighter in strength or ability you cannot deny that fact so then the hulk may increase in strength as he gets more angry but even his anger is not earth shattering so how can his strength be any different

wrathofachilles
Any of us would like Wonder Woman to give us a good spanking, but in reality, Hulk would break her in half. Her god-given strength is based on the Greek gods, who have limits. Hercules, Ares, and Zeus are the strongest of the Greek gods, and they are in comparison to Hulk, but again, Hulk has done physical feats Hercules has proven incapable of doing. Thor is probably stronger than Hercules, and Hulk has done things Thor could not do as well. Wonder Woman is arguably the second strongest hero in DC, but she does have limits. Hulk does have earth-shattering strength, he shattered things no other force could shatter. He beat Gladiator into unconsciousness, and Gladiator routinely moves planets and flies through stars. *he can fly and is the Marvel Superman*

Also, there is no almighty God in Marvel that is depicted. The One or the Living Tribunal do not have 'strength' levels. They do not need to lift anything. They want something done, they do it, thus strength isn't an issue. Hulk, however, is a physical being. He cannot destroy a star or wink out a galaxy. However, he can lift virtually any physical object. He has never been shown to have a limit, as said by Marvel. Again, you have to write to Marvel to complain. Stan Lee created Hulk and created his powers, so argue with him if you don't think he has unlimited strength. Though if you do that, I'll give you fair warning; it's not a good idea to lecture someone on the powers of a character whom he created, lol. Just some friendly advice.

otis
i have not seen wonder woman to have a limit in what she lifts and moves eighter besides all things she did basically compares to hulks mountain lifting skills

otis
go

otis
like her moving the moon LIFTING THE 50'000 TON BRIDGE
WITH THOUSANDS OF TONS OF CAR AND TRUCKS STILL ON IT.BRACED
AND HELD UP HEAVENS CHARIOIT WHICH WAS ABOUT 7 TO 10 MILES
IN SIZE THATS GOT TO BE A FEW MILLION TON IN WIEGTH CAUSE THERE ARE ASTEROIDS THAT SIZE AND WEIGHT

otis
WHAT I REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE WRITERS MEAN WHEN THEY SAY THE HULK IS UNLIMITED IN STRENTGH IS THAT HE CAN LIFT AND MOVE
ALMOST ANYTHING ON EARTH KEY WORD ALMOST CAUSE HE CANNOT MOVE OR YET ALONE LIFT HUGE CONTINENTS LIKE AFRICA AND ALL THE OTHERS FOR THAT MATTER AND PLUS ITS QUITE EASY TO MOVE AND OBJECT THAN TO LIFT IT

lightaxe
all caps = not cool, i say hulk wins though.

Spiderninja008
Hulk smash sexy lady!!!
Then Hulk ask for her number, and take her out to resteraunt to piss off silly cape man and puny cowl man!
Then hulk smash both silly cape and puny cowl men!!!
Then Hulk give sexy lady unlimited unparralled lovn!!!!

wrathofachilles
Take off the caps lock. And you cannot 'lift' continents like Africa. It was absurd enough to lift Manhattan and Hercules did that, but that's a small island. A continent is attached to the Earth's crust. I never said it wasn't as hard to move an object than to lift it, but Hulk has no limit to strength. That's just the way it is. You don't have to accept it, hell I don't have to accept that Wonder Woman has the strength you claim she has, but I do because I know enough about her character to know she's second in strength level in DC. Hulk, however, is the strongest in Marvel and Marvel is not going to have someone as their top strong-man weaker than several DC characters. That's just not going to happen. It's already been stated that Hulk is stronger than current Superman.

Spiderninja008
Hulk Smash WW.......in bed!!!!!!
Then WW stay in Marvel Universe cuz no one stronger than hulk, no one do it like HULK!!!

Wynndar
If Hulk didnt presently control his anger he would knock the Earth out of orbit...is what he claimed against Abomination in their last fight...

Wynndar
huh?

Hulk is not really a warrior like WW or Thor...its not about honor or pride with him...its about pure rage...and he would eventually shatter either of those warriors...Hulk doesnt only fight to his death, he fights the entire army or Hel and comes back to life...like in this issue

Fanboy
Hulk does not hit Woman and this battle would not happen.

Mainstream
Hulk

otis
I WOULD SAY WONDER WOMAN WINS THIS BECAUSE I REMEMBER WONDER WOMAN FIGHTING AGAISNT SUPER MAN WHEN HE JUST COMPLETELY LOST IT AND HE JUST WENT ALL OUT RAGE ON ON HER.
SHE TOOK HIS HARDEST AND MIGHTIEST BLOWS HIS MAJOR BODY SLAMS AND HIS HEAT VISION AT IS MAXIMUM.AND SHE STILL STOOD UP AGAINST HIM TRYING TO COUNSEL THE MAN IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT SHE HAD JUST RECIEVED THE BEATING OF HER LIFE. I MEAN HE WOULD HAVE EVENTUALLY KILLED HER BUT BECAUSE SHE WAS SO DETERMINED HE COULD NOT AT LEAST NOT SO EASILY UNTIL SHE EVENTUALLY GOT HER MAGIC LASSO AROUND
AND SUB DUED HIM BACK TO HIS NORMALL STANDARDS.NOW COMMON SENSE CAN TELL YOU THAT IF SUPER MAN WHO IS A MILLIONS MILES MIGHTIER THAN THE HULK COULD NOT TAKE WONDEWR WOMAN OUT SO EASILY WITH MANY BLOWS AND HEAT VISION HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK THAT THE HULK HIM SELFWOULD STAND A CHANCE IN HELL AGAINST HER HE WOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE. THINK ON THESE THINGS

savagerampage
Hulk would defeat wonderwoman

Arachnoidfreak
Can anyone say "repeating threads"?

Sentry
These are Hulk's stats:

I got these stats from:

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/powersabilities.html

Hulk will make WW his b!t<h!!!

I posted this in the other Wonderwoman Vs. Hulk thread.

kgkg
hulk has potential to beat superman WW will go down after hulk gets mad

eleveninches
WW has defeated GODS. Hulk would be no obsticle for her

Sentry
Can WW survive a direct hit from artillery bombardment? No. Can WW survive a direct from a sidewinder or maverick missle? No. Can she survive a point blank rapid fire succesion with an M60? No. Maybe with all that armor that Hephaestus built, maybe, but with just her bracelets... No. Again you can thank the inconsistency of DC writers. evil face

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>