Never Ever Drinkign ever again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I drank a bottle of vodka the other night and from 11 oclock i dont rember anything my frined mike said i threw up for 3 hours stright and i punch his car window trying to punch this kid and i woke up on his pool table my hand hurting and my stomach sick. i threw up about 30 more times from 10 in the morning till 4 in the afternoon got grounded for a week and i thought i got aclochiol posining. it was awful ill never drink again.

Mane
if you cant moderate your own drinking, then you shouldnt.

Storm
You' ll drink again, but probably (and hopefully) not that much again.

Ronny
that children is why your parents taught you to share your food and drink

LanİeWindu
Dude...drink in moderation.

I'm quitting drinking myself.

I had a couple of beers in my fridge and I threw em out yesterday without a second thought.

naybean
My little sister did a similar thing (the getting pissed part) on sat night. Sayiong that I was pretty smashed myself. But she puked all over my older sisters house and managed to hit some guys foot too sick Everyone who drinks has to do it once (or see someone else do it).

DeNiro
well i cant tell you how many times i gotten drunk but this is the first night where i couldnt even open my eyes but when i did they were crossed plus i fell on concrete and cut my forehead it sucked i thought my stomach was going to come out of my throat plus i threw up for so long i ended up throwing up like the acid or something in my stomach which was all yellow because i had nothing in my stomach to throw up it was awful.

naybean
ouch. My sis wasnt that bad... lol she was jus funny

wuTa
rock and roll!!! rock

SlipknoT
theres nothing like a good hangover roll eyes (sarcastic)

moonwalker741
im still underage, but i still feel your pain..

wait, no i dont....

Tired Hiker
I drank too much yesterday in San Francisco at a street party. Vodka and Squirt messed me up pretty good. I have cuts all over my right shin and I don't know why. I'm quitting for a while too! smile

Darth Sauron
Deniro, thats called bile wink

Hiker- your experiences are just called vile wink

Df02
how about u drink but dont be a **** about it next time.... alcohol best consumed in moderation

i cant remember the last time i threw up, because i drink ALOT, ALOT of the time so im quite used to it, and also because i know my limits and dont cross them

before some1 mentions it im not an alcoholic, just got a huge social life, with 2 sets of friends who go out at different times....

figo obsessed
you will drink again and it will be caused by human love to alcohol wink don't worry - all of us has ever had that problem..

p.s. maybe drinking a bottle of vodka isn't a good idea for you smile

Spicy_Mchaggis
dude im going to guess that you didnt eat a banana before you passed out. the next time you go out drinking make sure to eat a banana after you feel screwed up. the potasium in bananas prevent the alcohal from becoming a nuisence to your system. try it sometime.

amity75
If you eat a banana beforehand you should be able to drink 2 bottles of vodka. Give it a try.

figo obsessed
banana?

Tired Hiker
Or, you may just puke a bunch of bananas. erm

figo obsessed
I don't know because I have never eaten banana after I spued alcohol.. I think that it can be a bad concept in my instance smile

Discos
yeah its best not to get too drunk and spoil your night.

I used to be such a waste head (a drunkard they called me) but i have been off the drink for over a month now. How cool am I?

<<Solo>>
I'll second that.

amity75
Everyone needs to get really drunk at least once in their lives. DeNiro I'm proud of you my boy.

lil bitchiness
I keep telling myself, every saturday or sunday morning, how i never ever will drink again...untill the weekend comes and someone makes a party....etc.

BackFire
God damn I own shit, I never drink, and don't plan to.

If I wanted to drink something bitter, yellow and that screws my insides up, I'd drink my own piss.

Discos
meh drinking is quite enjoyable.......if used under moderation.

I have been wasted about 5 times in my live and am only 16. I aint been drinking for a while and dont intend to cause its saves money (plus the fact I work now and my hours help out the quit drinking programme).

I hate those people who show off when they are drinking and try and "down" a yard of vodka or something,

BackFire
Yeah, then they get stomach cancer when they're 40 and wonder why. Fools

lil bitchiness
Tequila is not yellow. Neither is vodka.

<<Solo>>
Neither Schmodka!

BackFire
But I'm sure it's bitter and screws up your insides if you drink to much of it.

What color are those particular drinks anyways? Light brown?

mc pee pants
dude, i feel you rpain. back in '97, i went to party at a friends house. i drank TWO bottles of vodka. i don't remember ANYTHING. just flashbacks, it was like memento. i never threw up, so iwas drunk for about two days. and heartburn like a motherf*cker. i said i'm never drinking again... which i did the following weekend. but i never drank that much again. it was an experience though. hurly

lil bitchiness
They have no colour.

Besides, red wine is not yellow, and neither is white.

Thorondor
Transparent, none are yelow unless colored messed.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I was about to say that. Alcohol is colourless as a substance.

BackFire
Ah okay, well in that case I'd drink my piss that was clear and without color. It's cheaper, and tastes the same.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud your piss that has no colour! laughing out loud

If only such thing was possible. Maybe, if you have no kidneys or liver.

Thorondor
probably ****s you up just the same too

yerssot
wow...BF... you're quite healthy then

lil bitchiness
Oh no wait, then youd be pissing blood.

Either way, you should see a doctor if your piss has no colour.

amity75
Everyone says that drinking alcohol makes you fat. That's absolute rubbish - My grandfather drank a bottle and a half of vodka a day for 6 years and only weighed 4 stone when he died. Of liver cancer.

BackFire
Clear piss is quite possible. If you drink a shit load of water after a while your urine will be damn near clear. Not water clear, but pretty close.

WindDancer
Exactly! Bottoms Up! thumb up

lil bitchiness
Beer makes you fat. Not all alcohol does.

However, they all have calories.

Alcohol in small amounts in healthy.

Thorondor
yes he's right

Discos
thats a reason why i stopped backfire, the dangers of drinking.

it totally scared me when you can get throat and mouth cancer from drinking alcohol.

You never realize what it is actually doing to your insides till its too late. I want to live a fairly healthy life.

lil bitchiness
Get your fact straight, your piss isnt water, its the impurities in your body, therefore it can never be clear or near clear. Thats why it comes out on the other end and thats why it is a waste.

lil bitchiness
no2 no he isnt.

Thorondor
i think a guy gets a better look than a woman stick out tongue

BackFire
So you've never had near clear piss?

I'm telling you, it can and does happen if you drink too much water.

You're body will flush out all of the nasty stuff in your body at some point. So if you keep drinking water after all that shit has been flushed out, it will look quite clear, because the liquid still needs to leave your system if it isn't being used.

I never claimed urine WAS water, but that if you drink lots of water, more then your body needs, then your body will eject much of it through urine, and at some point there will be more liquid then impurities, and it becomes almost clear.

Discos
i used to believe the colour depended on the colour of the walls in the bathroom lol.

I have had "near" clear piss or yellow........thats it.

lil bitchiness
No, you were supposed to drink a lot of water, so your body wouldnt keep any in.

If you dont drink enough water, then what was ment to be piss and what was ment to come out on the other end, does not, due to the fact that body lacks water. And it can cause illness/disease etc.

Drinking a lot of water simply means that you keep your urinal system cleaner, and more circulates through, less damage to your kidneys...etc.

Thorondor
This convo is getting slightly disgusting lol

BackFire
Yes, and when you urine after drinking lots of water it is often near clear.

Bottom line is clear urine is pretty regular. Ask around, I know most people will vouche for it.

It's not always clear, but it does happen.

BackFire
It should be expected that a conversation about beer will inherintly turn into a conversation about pissing.

Thorondor
laughing out loud true

WindDancer
I drink about half a gallon of water a day (everyday) and my urine comes clear. When I go to bed and wake up the next morning I urinate and it looks yellowish like lemonade. So it comes down on how much water you drink.

lil bitchiness
Pissing is the best thing on planet when you really really really got ta go droolio

Oh and i copied that from my forensic text book droolio I just released i need some kind of motivation in order for me to even open it let alone read it sleepy

It also says that tons of water changes contrencation of urine, but can never clear it, because there are impurites in water itself, which the liver cleans up and sents on its way flirt1

amity75
I was ill once and got dehydrated and my urine was like chicken soup.

Jedi Priestess
famous last words laughing out loud

Clovie
i've said i won't drink again. (similar experience, but i do remember everythingsad)
and i didn't for about two weeks erm

Corran
We all know you are going to drink again and probably soon.

badboy2004
it sure is

DeNiro
ive gotten drunk so many times that i know what it feels like and how much hang overs suck im 16 and i dont even know how many times i have gotten drunk so i am stopping all together and next time i want to drink ill just turn the craving into something i can do with my girlfriend whistle

shellie
....and if she's not around when the "craving" occurs ?

btw...hangover tip......gatorade.... wink

Corran
If she's not around, he'll have to call on Mrs Palm and her five lovely daughters wink

Lord_Andres

TrAnCeDuO
that reminds me of the one time when one of my relatives came over drunk, vomited on the carpet, threw bread at me, and slept in the puddle of said vomit.messed it was odd....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.