Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
I've changed the way the avatars are uploaded, so they are more like the new sig filenames that change everytime you change the image.

So from now one, hopefully, we will no longer get the "I'm still seeing the old image" messages - as you will always see the current avatar that has been uploaded.

Let me know if you see any problems!

Storm
I just tested it and my avatar isn' t visible. I get my old one but when I hit f5, I see a red x.

Raz
Try again wink

Storm
No, still the same problem.

Raz
Looks good to me

Storm
thumb up It works now.

JKozzy
Aww, I thought this was an announcement that we were all getting big avvys cry

Korri
^^^ so did i

Fitch
keep dreaming guys...this is a thing voted in the administration council,where all the mods are,and you really think they want to give US this privilege?only for them...their preciosss stick out tongue

burlyman
Nice one Raz
The size is fine yes

yerssot
boys with toys roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fitch
well if I think it over,at the number of members that are logged in in one moment , maybe the bandwidth doesn't allow so much download,so big avatars would make a bigger traffic for every one of us,and it would kill KMC.not our first option wink

VilleValo462
i still want one sad

yerssot
small boys with toys even

VilleValo462
laughing out loud

Barf Heaven
whoa guys Raz's avatar is little again!

yerssot
the master acts as he pleases big grin

rusky
laughing out loud Small Avvie, big avvie, what's the difference ? smile

yerssot
them wanting it cause 10 people have it roll eyes (sarcastic)

rusky
yeah..it's always.. "Oh, I'm soo cool cos only x people in the world have this...and u'r just a lame *** because everybody has that.." etc..etc..

yerssot
erm... perhaps
it's wanting something mimetical or something like that, don't know the exact english term; wanting something cause someone else has
a bigger avatar boohoo, you won't survive without a regular one roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
Yerss you used a double negative blink
And I want a larger one only cuz it's difficult to see the pic, but I can survive with a smaller cool

yerssot
than get a better pic

Kitoky
Cropping helps....when it wants to anyways.

silver_tears
yea, but you can't crop everything messed
and the pic is fine, it's just bigger it would look better, but meh big grin

yerssot
twas just a suggestion

golden moon
how can some of you (like raz) have such large avatars?
I try to use a large one but it sais that I can't...

dave123
"normal" members are restricted to 64x64

the mods/admin can have up to 100x100 yes

golden moon
oh....

well it's NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stick out tongue just kidding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.