Gravitation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clovie
There is no thread for this yet (or i couldn't find any embarrasment)

Anyway, i've just started reading manga, and i understand completelly nothing out of it sad

oh.. maybe there is one exception wink
Yuki look great eek!

have anyone heard about it?
or even read it, or have seen anime?

Reborn Again
It's not my kind of manga or anime. I'm not into homer-sexual relationships. eek! Not like there's anything wrong with it.

BlackHatDefect
Im a huge yaoi manga reader,and while Gravi isn'ty my favorite shounen ai/yaoi,its pretty dammed good!

Clovie
according to the part i've read it doesn't look like yaoi blink it is about some music band huh

Silver Stardust
I haven't read it/seen it yet, but I've heard that it's quite good. One of my friends really likes it big grin

Robo-Chocobo
why is it that only girls like yaoi....and guys never touch the stuff...with a 10 foot pole....

and isnt gravitation the one with all the gay guys?

Teen Titan#1FAN
I like its funny

BlackHatDefect
Yeh it is(homos own).Girls are just more open than men..like..all my GFs and I lve yaoi and yuri...and yet men seem to only like smut yuri>_<

Then again...Jack is pro homo...but hes justa great guy....damn all those silly homophobe men...

Robo-Chocobo
hey I take offense of the smut yuri comment.

sheesh, how stereotypical.

and here's a question, why do all the guys in yuri look like girls/ look all fluffy?

<Tidus>
ok Let me guess why girls like that Manga. The peaple their are Gay! So Man Make out with Man... And girls enjoy seeing it! Ewwww! No offense but who would read a Manga which has Gay Man inside it?

BlackHatDefect
Because not everyone is a homophobic loser...and MOST girls read it because they like romance(GRavi was voted one of the greatest romantic series ever)

Robo-Chocobo
its a question a I wonder every day my friend.

Eisenstein
homophobia is bad for your health....

hey, hey! girls like seeing guys at it not just because of sex, you dirty minded buggers! we see another side of the male population in 'em, albeit a fantastical one. you know the sensitive, vulnerable side? knock, knock? you get me?

anyways, dont tell me guys dont like seeing girlxgirl (yuri). coz i wouldnt believe that, no way in hell! so take that concept and turn it upside down, all the way around and you'll understand.

Sikora
Hey. I need help finding an online anime store that sells Gravitation Plushies(looking for Shuichi). I've looked on google and found nothing, like they've never even been made. All the other stores I have are rather limited in the series of different plushies they have, and I couldnt find much on Anipike either. So, if anyone has any information or is looking for something to do, you could possibly help me find Gravi. Plushies and send me the URL's in your replys. Thankyou

Sikora
Gravi. is awsome. Some say the Manga is better than the manga and I think so to. The anime is good cause you get to see the characters in action and feel their emotions better, but...the manga, its a much longer series and the script is better. Gravi was the VERY first shonen ai thing I have ever known, and it really pulled me into the shonen ai world, but im still not used to the yaoi stuff thats really graphic, so id say Gravi is a great start for those people who are starting to get into the shonen ai thing. (sorry for long post &gt;.&gt; I talk alot on a subject I really like)

Sikora
oh wait....in my last reply I said "Some say the manga is better than the manga..." I ment to say "The Manga is better than the 'Anime'"

Sakaki
I like Yaoi, obvious reasons

BlackHatDefect
Yes it is.Although the anime art is better,I hate how much they change it&gt;_&lt;

sinna
Actually not all guy's scorn shonen-ai and gravitation. Some guy's at my school(myself included) actually like to read gravitation.

tehOTAKU777

soundtrack
i just saw the 1st episode the other day and i think that this anime is very good/cute stick out tongue .

sonic116
Gravitation is the best anime,but I only seen episolde 2 also I want to know where to get the manga.

sonic116
Where could I see the rest of the Gravitation anime,could some one give me a summary of the episoldes,Also where could I read the manga

BlackHatDefect
Don't waste your time,the anime is shit.The MANGA h0wever,is AWSOME!

sonic116
I want to know where to get the manga.

sonic116
Also where could I read the manga

soundtrack
sry im not sure where u can find the stuff^
the only reason i finally saw the 1st 2 episodes is b/c it came on my comcast on demand. i think grav. is pretty good, the only thing wrong w/ it so far is that its VERY slow paced (and it also likes to tease u).

Clovie
apart from other places here:
http://www.metsuki.net/gravitation/book01.html

sonic116
How does it tease me?,I am a "male",but yes it is a sad love story

sonic116
but a stupid story of two guys going gay

sonic116
worrent they teased for being gay?

sonic116
I have some questions

1.What did their mom and dads think of them being gay?

2.How come he moves to the U.S.A if he loves Shuichi?

sonic116
3.If he said in episolde one that he doesnt date men why does he kiss him in th elevator?

sonic116
4.Why does he make love with Shuchi

5.Why does Shuichi brag a bout him

sonic116
goto "dog pile".com then do a search on "Multimedia Search"

type GRAVITATION

download ordinary day

sonic116
HI everyone,I am a big fan of Shuichi! I came back because I love this anime

sonic116
THE MANGA IS LONGER AND BETTER!

sonic116
Look here is a summary for all the episoldes

STORY

Since he was little, Shuichi always dreamed of being a musician and singing like his hero, Ryuichi from Nittle Grasper. Now, with Hiro and Suguru, Shuichi's life has taken a turn and he has begun to live his dream. He is the lead singer in the rising band Bad Luck. Everything was just as it should be... And then a certain blond writer came into his life. Criticizing his talent, Yuki hurts Shuichi, but at the same time, something else happens. Shuichi finds himself attracted to Yuki and begins to question himself.

Shuichi then struggles between discovering his true feelings, and finds out the true meaning of friendship. He also learns what it is to be in love with someone in ways that society is against. The tribulations of life lay ahead of him. And this is merely just the very beginning.

It's... Gravitation...

Gravitation is an anime based on Maki Murakami's manga of the same name. Gravitation includes 11 manga volumes, an OVA and a 13 episode TV series. Even though the anime series is only 13 episodes long, in that short period of time, more happens than one could ever imagine.

The first time I heard of it, it didn't appeal to me. But after I started watching the series, I realized how wonderful Gravitation really is. Give it a try. You may just like what you see. *winks*

Can you resist the pull of Gravitation?

sonic116
Track-1
Gravitation

Shuichi walks through a park alone. He looks out at the city and thinks about his talents. He takes out his unfinished lyrics and reads them. A rush of wind blows his lyrics away as he sneezed. Shuichi runs after it and sees that a shadowy figure at the other end of the park had caught the lyrics and was reading them. The man tells him that his writing skills are below the elementary level and that he has no talent. Shuichi falls to the floor heartbroken. ^^

The next day, Sakano freaks out in the recording studio because Shuichi didn't finish the lyrics. He jumps out the window, but luckily it was only 2 feet high, you couldn't get killed if you tried.^_^ Shuichi tells Hiro that a man had read his lyrics the night before, and told him that he had zero talent. Hiro does not feel insulted and tells Shuichi not to worry about it. But Shuichi couldn't forget about it while walking on the sidewalks on a rainy day. Shuichi thought the man was so cool looking. He hears some talk about a foreign car and looks to see a jet black car in the street. He recognized the driver immediately and runs to the middle of the street and in front of the speeding car, screaming "wait!" The car turns and comes to a sharp stop in front of Shuichi and splashes rain water all over Shuichi. The man Shuichi met yesterday stepped out and told him that if he wanted to commit suicide, do it in front of someone else's car. The man then takes Shuichi to his home and Shuichi confronts him about the incident the other night. The man repeats his insults about Shuichi not having talent.

and Yuki pretends to be on a date with Shuichi in order to fool the woman. The woman leaves angerly and Yuki tells him that he isn't interested in other guys. Yuki goes into an elevator but was intercepted by Shuichi. Shuichi tells him to leave him alone and asks him why he says such provocative things. Yuki backs him into a wall in the elevator, telling him to shut up and quit asking 'why.' He then leans forward and kisses Shuichi...

Track 2: Live in Soul

The track begins with Seguchi Tohma waiting at the airport. He looks over to see a man and a teen boy. The boy rushes over to Tohma and embraces him.^-^ Tohma tells him not to attract attention. We learn that The older man is named K, and he is the teen (Sakuma Ryuichi)'s manager.

In a performance room, Shuichi and Hiro are singing a song by Nittle Grasper, another band, instead of practicing their own song for Bad Luck. We learn that Sakuma Ryuichi is Shuichi's idol and that Ryuichi was part of Nittle Grasper but is now doing solo in America. Sakano comes in and freaks out, since they are not rehearsing. The band ASK then comes in and tells Bad Luck that their performance doesn't matter since they're only doing an opening act. Shuichi is furious while Hiro calmly counters that they'll stop rehearsing if ASK is afraid that Bad Luck will be too good. &gt;big grin Just then, a car comes crashing in and the woman with Yuki and Shuichi the day before steps out and takes Shuichi with her. The woman takes Shuichi to a quiet bar and we learn that the woman's name is Mika. Mika wants to ask Shuichi the favor of persuading Yuki to go home to his family. Tohma walks in and we find out that Tohma is Mika's husband. Mika tells Shuichi that he will have a strong backup for Bad Luck if he succeeds in persuading Yuki.

Back at Yuki's house, Yuki tells Shuichi that Mika is his sister. Shuichi brings up the subject of his relationship with his parents. Yuki figures out almost immediately that Mika had persuaded Shuichi to go and talk to him. He also figures out that Mika had arranged for the strong back up for Bad Luck if Shuichi agreed. Yuki tells him that he is not stupid enough to be persuaded by a kid. Shuichi grabs him and kisses him. He then confesses that everything Yuki thought was right, but it doesn't matter to him now. Shuichi thought he could help him, but Yuki didn't believe him and called him a liar.

Back at the bar, Mika was mad that Shuichi had rejected her offer. Tohma comments that it shows how serious Shuichi was about Yuki, and that Yuki has never encountered this type of person before. Shuichi went to Hiro's home and asks for his advice. Hiro told him that his thought of trying to help isn't a bad idea...and back in his home, Yuki reflects back to Shuichi telling him he's only trying to help...

The day of the concert, Sakano is again freaking out and nervous before the opening act, and Shuichi is psyched about the performance. Tohma, Ryuichi, and K have all come to see the performance as well. Shuichi is on stage and just about to start their song, "The Rage Beat," when he sees Yuki in the back of the audience. Shuichi is stunned and unable to move, while the crowd gets angry and demands for ASK. Ryuichi stands up and walks towards the stage, singing a Nittle Grasper song and calming the audience. Shuichi seemed to revive at Ryuichi's presence and is finally able to start the song. The crowd starts cheering and Ryuichi joins in with Shuichi to sing. Together they brung down the house. XDDDD

At Yuki's house, Shuichi asks why Yuki came, and Yuki wipes away Shuichi's tears and tells him that he doesn't understand him. Yuki then kisses Shuichi again...

Track 3: Stray Heart

Track 3 begins with Hiro arriving to pick up Shuichi on his motocycle. Hiro arrives to find a super happy Shuichi. From Shuichi's cute expressions, Hiro figures that something good's happened to Shuichi with Yuki. While riding on the motocycle, Shuichi asks for Hiro's advice. Shuichi isn't sure about his relationship with Yuki because they're both male. Hiro tells him that it doesn't matter as long as he's happy. Shuichi agrees, stands up on the motocycle and runs smack into a sign.^^

At the studio, Sakano is in low spirits. Sakano freaks out again as he apologizes to Tohma about the incident last night. He pleads to Tohma not to cancel the contract to back Bad Luck up. The president, however, was thinking the opposite. He plays Bad Luck's opening song from the night before and states that he sees a flaw in Bad Luck, and they will not be good unless they fix this flaw. Shuichi does not act calm about Tohma's comments and was certainly not happier when Tohma commented on getting a new member for Bad Luck. For Shuichi's intolerable behavior, Tohma fires Sakano as a manager, but keeps him as the producer. Sakano faints. ^^

In a room, Hiro and Shuichi are listening to Bad Luck's performance from the night before while Shuichi complains. Hiro notices the flaw and agrees with Tohma on that they should get a new member. Shuichi gets mad at Hiro and ends up slapping him. Hiro returns with a punch and they start fighting like crazy. Shuichi runs off, but not before he tells Hiro to slip on a banana peel and die.^-^

Shuichi sits along side a sidewalk feeling depressed. Ryuichi and K come by and try to comfort Shuichi. Ryuichi gives Shuichi his prized possession, Komaguro the bunny, to try to cheer Shuichi up.^^ He also pulls out all kinds of interesting things (wisdom tooth, yo-yo, cricket...) to try to cheer Shuichi up. Ryuichi finally reassures Shuichi that he can sing, and Shuichi gulps down a huge bottle of vinegar that Ryuichi pulls out, feeling refreshed. He starts walking off, slips on a banana peel and crashes into someone. The young teen introduced himself as Fujisaki Suguru, the newest member of Bad Luck.

At Yuki's house, Shuichi rambles on about Suguru and his day. Yuki gets tired of Shuichi's rambles and tells him to get out.

The next morning, Shuichi is called to listen to Suguru's new arrangement for Bad Luck's current song, The Rage Beat. Shuichi is stunned at Suguru's amazing talent as everyone in the studio runs to hear the new arrangement. When the arrangement was finished, Shuichi goes to the bathroom and starts tearing toilet paper out while muttering angerily about Suguru's talent.

Hiro visits Yuki at his mansion and warns Yuki that if Shuichi ever has any reason to cry other than his stupidity, he would not be forgiven. Yuki then goes to the park to comfort Shuichi.

At Yuki's home, Shuichi watches a videotape of Nittle Grasper's performance with Yuki. Yuki holds Shuichi's face and tells him that he's cute. The next day, Shuichi is in incredibly high spirits as he tells Tohma that he has no problem with the new member. Tohma mentions that Suguru is his cousin.^^

sonic116
Track 4: Wave Shock

Track 4 begins when Shuichi decides to move into Yuki's mansion. Yuki is rather uncomfortable with this and fights hilariously with Shuichi, trying to keep him out. Shuichi wins the fight and Yuki says that they will try it for one week.

At Yuki's house, Mika drops by and tells him to be careful in this relationship with Shuichi, since he's different from the other women that have approached Yuki.

Bad Luck meets up with ASK at the TV station, ASk insults Bad Luck, but Shuichi sounds mature for once and counters with an insult. Tachi, the vocalist of ASK, comes by and tells the other members to stop arguing with second class wannabes. The groups end on a sour note.

At the game show, Shuichi requests that if Bad Luck wins, they want to sing their song instead of getting a million yen. After some confusion, the show agrees to it. The show starts with Shuichi answering a simple question wrong. Hiro takes over and answers every one with a breeze. It came down to the last part of the show, called Dash Depot. One person from each team is suppose to run on a treadmill as fast as they can, and whoever can run fast enough to lit the light first will answer the question. Shuichi is running for Bad Luck. However, he cannot get the questions right even though he can run fast. Bad Luck is now behind, the last question is worth double its original value. Shuichi is not confident at first and doesn't even try. But when he heard the question: "...writes love stories, nominated for Japanese Literature Award, handsome, popular..." Shuichi starts running like crazy and does get the light lit first. He snarls out "Yuki Eiri" and was right.^_^ Bad Luck wins the game and got to sing their song on stage. Their song is broadcast live to the public, and the show's ratings skyrocketed.
In a home, a young girl sits on a bed in thought...she can't wait any longer...

sonic116
I RED the manga its great.

Why does shuichi likes Kiru/?

Eisenstein
tokyopop has liscensed the series and have released 8 vols out of 13 to date. vol 9 comes out in december.

if you dont have the dosh tho, its better you read vol 1 and 2 online tho they're a bit garbled at mangavision.org just go to ' menu de navigation' on the left hand side scroll down and click 'scans des mangas' and just find gravi in the list.

Eisenstein
kiru?

do you mean yuki? you mean yuki right?

well, its....gravitation!! yuki once noted (in the manga) and said to shuichi that shuichi is so spontaneous to the point that he saw yuki and fell in love without worrying about sexuality.

i think that about sums it up. prolly yuki and shuichi are soulmates. well that's how i see it. i sometimes imagine maybe in one of their past lives one of them was a woman... tho i like them better like this tho...

i agree, the manga is better than anime. you never get the meaty parts really meaty.

Eisenstein

sonic116
I think Suichi was a woman in his past life

sonic116
Where can I get the rest of the Manga?

I have up to book 4

sonic116
whats sexuality and whats spontaneous?

sonic116

sonic116

sonic116
WHAT IS IT DAMMIT!!!

shiro
ahh Gravitation it's a really good (yaoi) manga stick out tongue
it's really funny, i've seen the anime , the book is not got out here in France sad

soundtrack
do u really want the definition of these words?

sonic116
Yea

Eisenstein
to the content 'spontaneous' is Shuichi's middle name, a go-getter, who acts irrationally and doesnt look before he jumps so to speak.

'sexuality' in this content though means sexual orientation. and gender. which shuichi completely disregards, saying that its ok to love a person as he is without worrying about what others think. quite sweet really.

and i rather fancy yuki as the 'Ice-Queen' in his past life. melted by the warmth of the sun aka Shuchi. aaawwwww how cute!

sonic116
oh..

sonic116
GRAVITATION IS THE BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonic116

sonic116

sonic116
Any body else has any questions besides me?

sonic116
Why cant I get book5?

sai12
Okay, maybe dragging this thread from its grave would be a bad thing...seems like lots and lots of spam by a few members. But I'm willing to try.

I just recently (like 4 days ago) watched the anime! It was great! I love animes that have me laughing my ass off one moment then the next have me biting back tears. Plus the characters were just soo cute! Cute cute cute! And I didn't mind one bit that it was boyxboy. Though the friend I just loaned it to might. Tee hee, poor guy.

Well, there's my two cents.....

soundtrack
i actually thought it was a very good anime. though i do hate shows that have a very serious scene and then its destroyed by bits of humor that comes out of no where . i wish/hope they come out with a movie or more episodes because i really enjoyed it. and the whole boyxboy thing was cute, u dont really see that in anime shows. i would definitly recomend the show to other ppl as well . well thats just my opinion...

sai12
I totally agree!! This anime is waaay up there in my charts! big grin

sailormoon
I've just started reading it and I love it so far! yes love

Kanoka
Can't help but I think the mangaand anime rock. So far I'm about to finish book ten. big grin Happy Dance

sailormoon
Hey, where can you watch it? I've only read a little. Maybe Adult Swim should put it up or something.

soundtrack
if you have comcast cable they have a anime section in the on demand section . but the last time i looked, they were showing the last episode. it go back to epsiode 1 in a couple of weeks.

sailormoon
How do you know if you have comcast?

soundtrack
u pay for it. its this wide, flat, black box that says 'comcast' on it. i dont think u have it b/c u would probably know it if u did.

sailormoon
Oh, heh heh embarrasment Darn! stick out tongue

sai12
Haha, that's pretty funny.

I wish I had any sort of cable or satellite tv. *sighs*

No anime watching via tv for me sad

soundtrack
aw how sad sad

sailormoon
that's terrible!

sai12
Yes, yes it is.

Never expected people to feel sorry for me though. I mean, I still get a few channels. I can watch all the CSI, NCIS, LOST, and HOUSE that I want. *giggle*

sailormoon
If I was in that predicament in like fifth or sixth grade I wouldn't be into this stuff. I watched my first anime (Sailor Moon, not including Pokemon), and didn't started reading manga till they took it off! It was a blessing yet a curse! I still miss Sailor Moon though!

sailormoon
Originally posted by soundtrack
i actually thought it was a very good anime. though i do hate shows that have a very serious scene and then its destroyed by bits of humor that comes out of no where . i wish/hope they come out with a movie or more episodes because i really enjoyed it. and the whole boyxboy thing was cute, u dont really see that in anime shows. i would definitly recomend the show to other ppl as well . well thats just my opinion...

I've read the first two and the beginning of 3. And yeah! I love it but I do notice where like you think it's going to be a serious scene and BOOM! Comedy pops out of no where! laughing This is the first one I've scene do that like all the time. laughing

sailormoon
Originally posted by BlackHatDefect
Because not everyone is a homophobic loser...and MOST girls read it because they like romance(GRavi was voted one of the greatest romantic series ever)

Right on!!!!!!! But has anyone ever read Gravitation track 12. Because I don't understand Yuki's last comment.

sai12
Is the amine different than the manga? And if it is...is it a lot different?

soundtrack
Originally posted by sailormoon
Right on!!!!!!! But has anyone ever read Gravitation track 12. Because I don't understand Yuki's last comment.

what last comment?

sailormoon
I don't know...He was sitting on his bed (with Shuichi cause they had just slept together, Shuichi was sleeping)reading a magazine about "Bad Luck" being on a game show, and he says "Tommorow...our world is over. Sayonara. That'll be all she wrote...Shuichi." This is also right after Shuichi declares his love on stage (though covered up by Ryuichi).

Hope I didn't spoil anything for anyone, I don't know how to hide possible spoilers. embarrasment

soundtrack
if im thinking of the same spot in the show as you are then i think its the first time suichi tells the public that theyre and item. (and you know how stars lives are once they enter into the public eye).

yoko-sama
hi roll eyes (sarcastic)

sai12
Originally posted by yoko-sama
hi roll eyes (sarcastic)

HI and what? *raises eyebrow*

You got something to say about Gravitation? messed

sailormoon
if im thinking of the same spot in the show as you are then i think its the first time suichi tells the public that theyre and item. (and you know how stars lives are once they enter into the public eye).

But when Ryuichi covered up for Shuichi on stage, everyone seemed to buy it. Except Taki who discovers the truth later, but he hasn't told anyone yet...

sai12
You guys are confusing me!! *goes and watched Episode 12*

What are you talking about? :'(

sailormoon
Well, actually I'm talking about track 12 in the manga. Maybe it's a little different but I think y'all are on the same page anyway.

soundtrack
now im confused. and im alittle bit fuzzy on the episodes b/c i have seen them in a couple of months.

sai12
now im confused. and im alittle bit fuzzy on the episodes b/c i have seen them in a couple of months.

Me too mee too!!

I haven't read the manga...I watched the anime a month or two ago...*runs in circles*

Maybe I should get it out and watch it again..then maybe I would know what you're talking about...messed

sailormoon
Oh well...when you guys find it just let me know! big grin

Takiko_4ever
Oh my god!
Gravitation is one of the gayEST anime's around!
i liked the series...although i thought the ending could of been better...
I love Seguchi, Tohma!
and Eiri Yuki

sailormoon
I think my favorites are Shuichi and Ryuichi! They're so alike...!

Takiko_4ever
Have Anyone seen the OVA???
i completely hated...
it didn't turned out the way i wanted...
but what can you say?
Seguchi Tohma 4 Lyfe!

gls
why did u hate the ova?

sailormoon
Tohma surprised me, I thought he was all innocent at first, but he's vicious.

gravigurl
Originally posted by Clovie
There is no thread for this yet (or i couldn't find any embarrasment)

Anyway, i've just started reading manga, and i understand completelly nothing out of it sad

oh.. maybe there is one exception wink
Yuki look great eek!

have anyone heard about it?
or even read it, or have seen anime? I luv gravitation with a passion, and named myself grvaigurl because of it. It gets easyer to understand as you go along. Watch the anime, it's totally wicked awsome.

yoko-sama
I'm sorry someone got into my acount sorry

yoko-sama
but Ive read the manga and it was #2 Ive nevr read #1 but it was sooo cool I'm a big Yaoi fan so Ive have to like it stick out tongue

sailormoon
Do you read fanfiction?

yoko-sama
Ya

CodeLyokoFan
is gravitation a show because i have never seen it? confused somone please answer me please.

soundtrack
yes, gravitation is a show. it's a series that contains 13 epsiodes. very short, but very good.

CodeLyokoFan
REALLY

soundtrack
really, really.

sailormoon
Originally posted by yoko-sama
Ya

What kind?

yoko-sama
All kinds if you like Fanfics then go here http://www.fanfiction.net/cat/201/

CodeLyokoFan
its kind of wierd(still didnt see the show)but i found this wierd picture? What the f**k?

Kuro-Rin
not weird its awesome!!!!!!

CodeLyokoFan
SO YOU ARE A FAN OF THE WHOLE MALE-MALE THING.

Kuro-Rin
Ya its called Yaoi and its sooooooooo cool and yes Im a big fan

sailormoon
Originally posted by Kuro-Rin
All kinds if you like Fanfics then go here http://www.fanfiction.net/cat/201/

Yeah, I do! stick out tongue But what pairings of different shows or games do you like?

Kuro-Rin
Your a Yaoi fan?

soundtrack
i am.

sailormoon
Half-breed! stick out tongue

soundtrack
? huh

sailormoon
I'm not a yaoi freak...I can't handle some yaoi...

Takiko_4ever
Originally posted by gls
why did u hate the ova?

well i hated it because it disapointed me...that's all

CodeLyokoFan
HI

Takiko_4ever
hey!

BunnyCupCakes
I'm not a yaoi freak...I can't handle some yaoi...

Hee-Hee

Me too. Yaoi is okay but if it gets too far.................I feel all weird
*shudders*

I've only read the manga but my friend is a Gravitation crazed fan.
She has EVERYTHING of it........

Takiko_4ever
Really!
It reminds me of my friend...
She's a Gravitation fan 2!

Takiko_4ever
and she loves yoai all the way

konte66
yaoi is okay but the male on male stuff isnt yaoi yoai is anime guy on guy with no nudeity the real word 4 it is homo sexuality

sailormoon
No, actually some yaoi has nudity...that's when yaoi flirts with the line between yaoi and hentai.

konte66
so thats when its 50% yaoi 50%hentai?

Bardiel13
Originally posted by konte66
so thats when its 50% yaoi 50%hentai?

Alright, here's how it goes.

Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai is not as sexual as Yaoi/Yuri. It usually contains from undertones, to kisses, to groping.

Yaoi/Yuri is a bit more sexual and usually has to do with nudity and sex, but not always hentai.

sailormoon
Perfect Explanation! Nice way of putting it! yes

konte66
bardiel13 ur have a way with words when it comes to hentai and yaoi laughing laughing out loud yes big grin

XxILuvVegetaxX
yea for the most part Yaio isnt always that explicit, Josei sometimes is though, and shounen ai focuses more on the emotional aspect ^^

I'm in the process of reading Gravitation (through scanlations though cuz if i ordered it online and my moms found it, she would kill me rofl!) and i love it!! Shuichi is so cuuuuuute!!! ^^ Do you guys thnk i should see the anime and ova? I looked up some pictures for it and i dunno Shuichi looks diff from the manga and waaay to feminine (not that i mind i just like how he looks in the manga) and i heard that some parts of the anime were made up, true?

Tygergirl
GRAVITATION IS FECKING GREAT AND I LOVE IT &gt;.&lt; IT IS YAOI AND YUKI IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT DID YOU PPL KNOW THAT THEY HAVE BUM SEX???
pokey

omg yaoi is great look at yuki and shuichi kiss happylove

XxILuvVegetaxX
haha yes! but gravitation isnt really yaoi more like shounen-ai

XxILuvVegetaxX
ahhh! does any1 know what happens vol 7 and up??? i must know!!!!!! or does any1 know where i can get scanlations for it?

Takiko_4ever
Well i don't know?
I've only seen the Anime Version only...
i haven't read Gravitation.
I only saw the Animated and the OVA
so i wouldn't know?
sorry

sailormoon
Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
yea for the most part Yaio isnt always that explicit, Josei sometimes is though, and shounen ai focuses more on the emotional aspect ^^

I'm in the process of reading Gravitation (through scanlations though cuz if i ordered it online and my moms found it, she would kill me rofl!) and i love it!! Shuichi is so cuuuuuute!!! ^^ Do you guys thnk i should see the anime and ova? I looked up some pictures for it and i dunno Shuichi looks diff from the manga and waaay to feminine (not that i mind i just like how he looks in the manga) and i heard that some parts of the anime were made up, true?

I've never heard of Josei, what's that? I like the manga Shuichi better too! And don't you love Ryuichi? There so alike!

Originally posted by Tygergirl
GRAVITATION IS FECKING GREAT AND I LOVE IT &gt;.&lt; IT IS YAOI AND YUKI IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT DID YOU PPL KNOW THAT THEY HAVE BUM SEX???
pokey

omg yaoi is great look at yuki and shuichi kiss happylove

What's bum sex?

XxILuvVegetaxX
I've never heard of Josei, what's that? I like the manga Shuichi better too! And don't you love Ryuichi? There so alike!

What's bum sex?

Josei is for women. Ryuichi is so CUTE!!!!! And both of them together is even cuter!!!! This is my fav Ryuichi/Shuichi moment!!! rofl

sailormoon
Hey, that's my fave Ryuichi and Shuichi moment two! They're like exactly alike! laughing

So Josei is yaoi for girls?

FullMetalLover1
yaoi is gay hentai right? just asking, plz dont get mad. big grin

Takiko_4ever
yea it's gay anime...

FullMetalLover1
woah, finally, where can i get some??????? lol

sailormoon
laughing

XxILuvVegetaxX
Hey, that's my fave Ryuichi and Shuichi moment two! They're like exactly alike! laughing

So Josei is yaoi for girls?

actually yaoi is targeted at girls, Josei is more sexual rather than emotionally, theres not really that big a diff between the two. And this doesnt apply to all Josei of course! Some are about gay guys but most are like Shoujo only the characters tend to be older.

konte66
bum sex is to guys together in bed is that a good enough hint tekkioko

XxILuvVegetaxX
yea.. i was going to post a pic from gravitation, but i dunno if ppl were ganna get offended or sumtin (eventhough theres no nudity) ummm i thnk its in track 7 when they do it and Shuichi is like "how can you smile so eagerly? im being raped for god's sake!!!" (1 of my fav scenes rofl)

sailormoon
Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
yea.. i was going to post a pic from gravitation, but i dunno if ppl were ganna get offended or sumtin (eventhough theres no nudity) ummm i thnk its in track 7 when they do it and Shuichi is like "how can you smile so eagerly? im being raped for god's sake!!!" (1 of my fav scenes rofl)

Post it! Post it!drool

XxILuvVegetaxX
okayz! lol

XxILuvVegetaxX
heres the other i was talking about...

XxILuvVegetaxX
srry if you cant read it.... it turned out so small!

sailormoon
Yes! I remember that! Hot stuff! And touching too! yes

Takiko_4ever
wow those are nice!

Takiko_4ever
..the gif was bad...sorry...

XxILuvVegetaxX
cute! Reminds me of a scene in the manga, except Yuki bit Shuichi's face afterwards lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>