Your Good Luck Charm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
I just wanted to know if anyone has some lucky charms.

My girlfriend left her hair band on my bed once and I have worn it on my ankle ever since and it has brought me good luck. I run it 3 times everytime i need luck.

when my girlfriend left for holiday she gave me her necklace so I would have something to remind her of. I wear it when I miss her (i cant put it round my neck, its too small, so I wear it as a bracelet)

§pearhead
my lucky item is a franc...i had it in my pocket, and that day i aced a pop quiz in physics...well, you do the math stick out tongue

mc pee pants
it's a picture of jesus in my wallet given to me by my auntie. i never had a speeding ticket since.

Ronny
my good luck charm

a scrap of cloth from my moms wedding gown (it fell apart A few yearsa agao a little after she died) i keep it in a box in my room

silver_tears
A cross locket on this silver chain, I wear it under my clothes whenever I have exams happy

WindDancer
My lucky charm would be my old Thundercats t-shirt that my mom bought me when I was 12.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.