My place of business!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
I was bored at work one day, and just so happened to take some pics cool
here's one yes

mc pee pants
chocolates... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm droolio

BackFire
How quaint.

R0B
Ill be there in 10 miniutes... I wish erm Nice shop big grin

silver_tears
The place itself is much larger yes
That's one like corner big grin

Discos
nice, bet that smells good everytime you work.

I may take a photo of where I work, isnt much to see really......i work in fridges stacking pizzas and such

silver_tears
We have this fondue chocolate we dip our ice cream cones in, it smells like heaven droolio

R0B
How much money do you make a day? smile

silver_tears
Depends on hours erm I make like 7.50 an hour, woohoo minimum wage laughing out loud

Discos

R0B
Can I come work over there with you? stick out tongue Its probably and easy job and thats pretty good pay

silver_tears
It's great yes all I do is wrap and package chocolates, and scoop ice cream love

mc pee pants
MY place of business...

http://img69.exs.cx/img69/4334/1pc-toilet.jpg

R0B
Wow thats hard work stick out tongue Nah I can scoop ice cream but Im not that good at wrapping stuff

§pearhead
chocolate! eek!

silver_tears
yea huh droolio
I took a pic of the truffles but it's huge and on my laptop yes

R0B
Chocolate eek! I dont know why but this one box of chocolates costs frickin $111.75 erm

§pearhead
that's ridiculous messed

silver_tears
probably belgian or swedish and very elite yes

R0B
Yep its swedish yes

§pearhead
that stuff's way too sweet sick

silver_tears
yea huh droolio im so smart smart

R0B
Heres some truffles big grin

silver_tears
ours are better diva

lil bitchiness
OMG this thread makes me drool more than shirtless sweaty Daryl droolio

R0B
Let me determine which ones better cool Now if only I can get to Canada and find that particular shop out of the millions of other shops in Canada stick out tongue

R0B
Chocolate covered strawberrys, cherrys, and some other chocolates in this pic big grin

silver_tears
We hand dip those smile

R0B
Post some more pics smile Heres some chocolate covered cherrys for the meantime big grin

silver_tears
rolling on floor laughing

R0B
Ok you can stop no, your making me hungry stick out tongue

silver_tears
I have more droolio

R0B
You better not post them Irene or I will have to steal your shoes stick out tongue Yeah thats a pretty big threat erm

silver_tears
im going too once I resize them erm

R0B
Ok whatever stick out tongue Go ahead and post some more pics big grin

silver_tears
main part of the store cool

R0B
I want to work there big grin You get to try out free chocolate and ice cream right?

lil bitchiness
Id get obease if i worked there droolio

Unless Adam regulary visited the place whip2flirt1

BackFire
I bet it smells like perfume and hair conditioner in there. thumb down

lil bitchiness
Correct me if im wrong, but such things are not allowed epsecially where the food is.

Just like you are not allowed jewlery when working in a kitchen.

silver_tears
flirt1

Robbie, we have to try everything in the store at least once smile
And yes, Milla is correct, out hair has to always be pulled back, no jewellery other than the one piercing in the ear is allowed, and we can't wear mousturizer or perfume while working smart

BackFire
Not by the employees. I'll bet most of the customers are women though, and I bet most of them are wearing perfume.

Tired Hiker
Someone at my work today brought in a bunch of chocolate covered macadamia nuts from Hawaii!droolio

lil bitchiness
What a sexist remark laughing out loud and on what do you base that information on?

silver_tears
You'd be surprised by the amount of guys who comes in happy

R0B
Damn your lucky. So basically your job is to eat chocolate and ice cream and sell it to customers. Thats a pretty good job big grin

silver_tears
Yes it is embarrasment

R0B
Id work there as long as I dont have to sit there wrapping things all day. erm Id rather work the cash register or something

BackFire
The pictures. Does the store not look like its primary target shoppers are women?

And yes, I'm being sexist despite the fact that I said nothing derogatory about women at all, just that it looks like it's a store geared towards women. Such wonderful logic, or lack there of.

Guess it's also sexist to say that the primary target audience for "The Views" is women, and that the target shoppers of most jewelry stores are women as well.

lil bitchiness
Whats womenly about the shop? The fact that it has colourfull boxes? I dont get where you concluded that?

What would the chocolate shop that targets men look like?

Tired Hiker
It would be filled with chocolate shaped breasts and have wide screen tv's showing sports and Mad Max films. wink

BackFire
The chocolates would be in the shape of sexy women, or race cars. But this store doesn't exist, because most chocolate stores are mostly geared towards women. Just like most stores that sell sports accessories and sports clothing are geared towards guys.

Again, I concluded it from the pics. Shops geared towards women tend to be a little....classier and nicer, with cursive writing on the wall.

lil bitchiness
Im not gonna dignify that with a response.

Instead im gonna contrencate on looking for some pics to post on here in a bit.

silver_tears
heres another wall smokin'

m!$hA
whats that in australian $?

oh and sexy shop irene droolio

silver_tears
I dunno and thanks droolio

lil bitchiness
cry droolistic!!

Its even more droolistic than naked sweaty Daryl cry

*runs out of the thread*

m!$hA
i get $9.30 an hour droolio

Corran
Now that wasn't very clever was it, now all of your stalkers know where you work, don't me...I mean don' they.

badboy2004
all i do is get glasses in and wash them which is great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.