Hogwarts Meeting Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PureBlood101
k... i made up this room so we can discuss, topics, problems, and ideas going though Hogwarts... any ideas?? how about the dance that is comming up?? or the challanges?? now i don't know much about the dance cuz i don't have a date, and i don't know alot about the challange cuz ppl haven't informed me...this room is just for us Hogwarts students and staff come to talk about things... anything.... i think that there should be more social events every month (instead of having a dance after almost each challange and every holiday) we need to spike Hogwarts up a bit before we do anything.... wut do u all think?? like i said before this is where Hogwarts students and staff can come an talk about things. I am eager to hear you thoughts in this forum.

RoguePw25
Please use the Huffelpuff Common Room for that. That's what it's for to do those same things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.