Merry Christmas Everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LoSt_
I just wanted to be polite and wish everyone in this room a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

mc pee pants
you too.

darkcrown
*hisses and crawls in a corner* evil face

LoSt_
YAY

Mane
its not christmas, dumbass.

darkcrown
I agree cool

mc pee pants
don't be rude about it.

LoSt_
yeah dont be hatin'. It is too christmas....Its always christmas to an elf... *sniffles, and hides*

WindDancer
Ooooh I can't wait for an Atheist to wish me a Merry Christmas! evil face

BackFire
Merry Christmas WD.

darkcrown
ELF! ATTACK! *grabs a pitchfork and goes to the north pole impailing all the elves that work for Santa* That tub a lard ain't prancing around on my roof this year! cool

LoSt_
laughing out loud big grin

§pearhead
yay christmas no expression

LoSt_
LMAO THATS GREAT!
*Waddles off and hides behind santa*

Mane
hey you shouldnt talk about Sun CE that way!

LoSt_
laughing out loud

darkcrown
Don't ever say that I would do such a thing! *takes out knife* mad

Chelsea23
christmas?...oh merry early christmas stick out tongue

WindDancer
Awww Merry Christmans to you too BF. happy

Lianslo
I love christmas! smile newyear

LoSt_
me too smile Especially cause i gets presents!!!

WindDancer
When does Holiday shopping really starts? June or after Thanksgiving?

LoSt_
In my family its as soon as possible, but since we've been going back to see movies like ladder 49 over and over we're wasting it away stick out tongue which is perfectly fine w/ me.

mc pee pants
i think it's right after last christmas. the regifter is very cunning.

LoSt_
hahahah

kofmaster
dude its closer to halloween then xmas messed

Ronny
I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET INTO MY STASH

jeeze disgust
stick out tongue

Elektra_lover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

Corran
Bah, humbug.

badboy2004
merry christmas

LoSt_
Merry Christmas bb. At least your one of the few people in this thread that has a sense of humor stick out tongue

WindDancer
Damn those department stores! eek!

LoSt_
heh.

Max Power
Now that we're well into November, has anyone started their Christmas shopping? I haven't done very much... just picked up a couple CDs (Keane and U2) and some of these little plushies called Bed Buggs for a few of my cousins. They are so cute... makes me think I should get a couple for myself. They look like they have "collecting potential."

Silver Tongue
Christmas!?!?!?
I want:
The 8 Mile movie
A new digital camera
a new pair of sneakers
A spongebob sweatshirt

L49_JoaquinLovr
"Well, Well, My child, you have a lot on your christmas this year. Santa will see what he can do!!!"

Filth
I wish people would not remind me i f**king hate christmas

Spicy_Mchaggis
Christmas has the highest suicide rate than any other holiday.

Filth
I know

Sun Ce
christmas is a waste of time, its annoying and if u ever see a kid who likes christmas......shoot them with soemthing, so long as they die its okay.......yes this is how it should be

Filth
Christmas should be banned, its pointless

L49_JoaquinLovr
Not if you have a religion. Sheesh.

Jedi Priestess
OK Christmas stuff before Thanksgivning is just so WRONG! pissed

BackFire
Presents kick ass. I love Christmas.

L49_JoaquinLovr
Lol BF, same here! I like decorating myself with the large sticky bows too. smile

Corran
it's too ****in early for christmas

L49_JoaquinLovr
So.

vaya_the_elf
eek! I did that too. Have pictures, but they are to large to send one sad . Oh well.

L49_JoaquinLovr
awww big grin heehee!

silver_tears
check a calendar for ****s sake yes

Sun Ce
who cares if its aroudn the corner "me" yes only because i'm getting pc upgrades!!, but once thsi christmas is gone i will never need it again, u see christmas is not good for me, its a time for friends and family, well i got no friends and my family is little!!, what i live with my mum because my dad left me when i was 2!!!,. yeah christmas means not much to me, and well thats all because of the things happening laste christmases erm

L49_JoaquinLovr
lol silver tears. You're so naughty.

Imaginary
The shops start putting out Christmas decorations in like, October. It ruins Christmas when it actually DOES come around.

drunk_nazgul
Christmas is the best time of year. cry

I can't wait a month!

L49_JoaquinLovr
Well they do that cause some ppl are early shoppers for Xmas presents and want to get out of there before thousands of 70 year old women on walkers come and beat you up for the teddy bear on isle 5.

Silver Tongue
What are you talking about!? It's only 39 days away!!!!

I love christmas big grin big grin big grin newyear santa

Darth Prefect
Ashley is here!! Merry Early Christmas, Ashley! eek!

Filth
I hate christmas its just boring, and i ****ing hate christmas cards they f**king piss me off and wraping paper why in hells name does it have f**king snowmen or "santa" on it? whats that gotta do with christmas? santa aint real and it never f**king snows!

L49_JoaquinLovr
Filth, I highly recommend a doctor. Not for your non-belief in 'christmas' particular, but for the fact that you seem depressed. wink

Filth
Hey thanks big grin

BackFire
Psh, typical goth rhetoric, just hating everything that "normal" people like because you are a goth.

You go ahead and listen to cradle of shit and mope around your room on Xmas eve thinking about how stupid all that stuff is, while everyone else is having a fun time and getting presents.

"why in hells name does it have f**king snowmen or "santa" on it? whats that gotta do with christmas?"

Holy shit, ever heard of frosty the snowman? An icon for the holidays? That may have something to do with it. And Santa..well, if you can't figure out what santa has to do with christmas then I'll leave you to wollow in your own crapulance.

KillTheLight
Merry Giftmas everybody big grin

<<Solo>>
Christmas is ****ing awesome.

Filth
Yes im a typical goth, i hate all holidays anyway what f**ker thought up santa hm? its just a lie to tell kids so they think Christmas is "magic"
it also an anagram of satan, and snowmen what have they gotta do with Christmas, besides the fact that some stoner wrote a Christmas song about them?
And as stated before "christmas has the highest suicide rate" it seems like there having a ball of a time!

dave123
see, the concept of Santa is a happy one for young children yes

and most people and children like to be happy happy

hence, we have santa as a jolly and happy symbol of the festive season, based on the fact that (100% - you) of the population like being happy big grin

BackFire
People commit suicide around Xmas because they're stupid gothics who realize their life is pointless and nothing but an act that will fade as they age and continue down a slow downward spiral of shittiness and hot topic shopping while throwing around dimwitted generic bullshit about perfectly fine holidays just for simple shack value because they can't think of anything relevent or intelegent to say.

Yes, santa is make believe, so what? It's done for children, and they enjoy it, what's the problem? Gothic is an anagram for "stupid" (well not really, but it should be).

Filth
Thats it darkfire now your in the spirit of christmas.... you seem to have i deep hatred for goths, why?

dave123
you're an idiot

Filth
F**king hell people hate me big grin

dave123
you hate yourself yes

Filth
i hate all

dave123
cool

Filth
As for santa its bull s**t and children should not be lied to

dave123
not even if it makes them happy?

Filth
NO happiness is just an illusion to cover up hatred.

dave123
no it's not....

Filth
Yes it is happiness just covers up what we relay think weather its hate, jealousy, anger, sadness ect

dave123
well.... no

Mr Wiggles
ha, so true, stop and think for a second, a fat man, breaks into your house, does stuff without you knowing, and leaves before your aware of a thing, i know that he can abuse his power, so thats why i set up some traps they advise in maxim magazine! things like, electrically charged lights at the top of the roof, so the wires will sting the jolly mofo, a bunch of attack dogs waiting for the reindeer, so those stupid animals will die! Plexiglas right before the bottom of the chimney, so he cant get in, and a trip wire in the middle of the chimney that will release a bung of evil locusts when hes stuck,

HAPPY CHRISMAHANAKWANZAA ALL!

L49_JoaquinLovr
Im only partly goth, so to an extent I DO agree with Backfire, I mean Christmas is f****** AWESOME! It has its ups and downs tho.
Cradle of Filth has totally taken over your brain dude, I downloaded one of their songs called "Vampire." And all it is is gibberish. "RAAAA, IM GONNA KILL YOU. WAAAAAAA BLA BLA OPAJWAJWLKAJSKLJAS" thats what I heard. What you hear influences you to be a cynical ass hole to those who love Christmas.

BackFire
Because they're shallow, stupid, and boring and all the same. They usually wear a bunch of makeup and black nail polish and thinks it makes them mysterious, when in reality it makes them look like mimes, but shittier.

lil bitchiness
Thats a terrible generalisation...

L49_JoaquinLovr
wink

BackFire
Yep, but it's true. To be part of the gothic life style you have to be dumb and shallow to begin with. Only they claim to be unique while looking and acting like everyone else they hang out with.

Oh, and they also write shitty poetry.

L49_JoaquinLovr
Well honestly I cant say Im not dumb, nor am I not a shallow person. I choose to give specific likings to some people, and to others &lt;Ahem...Filth..Cough&gt; I wont.
I say partially goth because as gay as our school dress code is (No black, nothing of the sort) I wear white or blue mostly. On the weekends I dress up in full black, the full black makeup, the black shoes, and scare the little kids down the street. Yes everyone I hang out with is goth and never would I have gained my dressing style and way of acting, w/o them!
Im no poetry writer, thats for sute.

Frosty Beverage
...christmas is in a month and a half.

Filth
Im not stupid nor boring, and its you who wears makeup yer iv seen you standing on those street corners chating up the men.

L49_JoaquinLovr
Is that all u got?

BackFire
Typical wit of a goth.

L49_JoaquinLovr
lol.

WindDancer
What? sorry my good man, but not all typical goths hate Christmas. We have a couple of goths (not posers) in my family who love christmas. No complains from them and for them is the best holiday of the year. So there!

Anyways, I've already got my Christmas gift. Something to do with a Halo.....wink

Frosty Beverage
...no expression

Filth
Hey winddancer i did not say all goths hate christmas, i just said most, and where in hells name does blackfire get that we write poetry?

L49_JoaquinLovr
As I explained just that, WindDancer.
Filth you say 'most' because you know nothing outside YOUR area. There are thousands of gothic cultured people in the united states, not all of them hate it, and in fact a good percentage like it. I have different groups of friends, and the gothic group, must be 15-20 all like xmas. they even buy me presents.
Sheesh.

Filth
yes well thats the us.......

L49_JoaquinLovr
roll eyes (sarcastic)

justjakk
hee haa hooo i am the trifected santa

Filth
?

Frosty Beverage
DUH.
L49_Joaquain_Lovr and JP are the only people that piss me off. so...why not absolutely hate them? happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.