The post count

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Good Christ, Raz.

It says that you have 61,000 posts. Either you've been busy, or something has gone screwie! embarrasment

LanceWindu
How could he get that many???

I think something went wrong. Just the other day Raz didn't have that many, or even close to it.

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm sure he did that to see how many people he could piss off.

You have to remember, Raz is a sneaky little bastard, with strange powers rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

LanceWindu
I know he didn't do it to piss people off. Maybe he wanted to do it to show yerss that he can boost his count higher than yerss' 49.87 or whatever.

ToMacco
I'm sure yers will post 40,000 times tomorrow to catch up roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
roll eyes (sarcastic) That's a little exageratted. He likes to post a lot anyways.

ToMacco
He's addicted to this shit.

LanceWindu
We need to get him help. He needs to go to KMCA. KillerMovies.Com Annonymous.

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud

LanceWindu
I made a funny.

ToMacco
Damn right, you did.

yerssot
woohoo Raz!
Way to post!

How did you do that? You had to make it within 10 hours!

yerssot
the post count on the main page hasn't changed though

Raz
The only thing gone "screwie" is me wink

Hey, I'm number 1 with the ids why not with the post count? Ratcat has been hogging that position for too long! laughing out loud

Kelly_Bean
Are we ever going to get post counts back?

Barker
Post count is in your profile. no expression

Captain REX
Er, yeah, they're in your profile, unless you mean the post-rate, which we took away because people were getting competitive and posting useless crap to see how high they could bump their ratios.

Zebedee
Sad, So Sad......

Kelly_Bean
Crap, yeah I meant the post rate. Not post count. embarrasment

Syren
What was 'post rate'?

BakaXero
maybe it's a ratio of posts per day or something... srug

Jaeh_JediPirate
i think that's what it is.

Storm
When you clicked on the amount of replies a thread had, a window would open with a list of how many replies the members individually had made in that thread.

T.M
I remember that. I liked that.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Storm
When you clicked on the amount of replies a thread had, a window would open with a list of how many replies the members individually had made in that thread.

Actually I think she's talking about the post ratio that we used to have in our profiles.

Based on how many posts we have in the time we've been here it would give you something like (0.86 posts per day) or (141.67 posts per day).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.