I'm so nervous, IT'S MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Oh my God, I'm the Best Man at my best friends wedding this Friday and I have to write a speech, get my tux, make sure all the tux's are returned on time . . . etc. It is so nerve racking, but it's for a good cause. smile

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud wow, this is kind of a serious thread for you eek! its gonna snow

shellie
preston in a tux.....a must see shifty

Nazgulinthedark
good luck to you and your friend, TH happy

Tired Hiker
I'll make sure to post a few piccies just for you shell! big grin

Tired Hiker
Thanks! I'm gonna need it! yes

shellie
big grin yay

silver_tears
good luck thumb up

Tired Hiker
Thank you! I'm truly truly going to need it. The speech is what's making me the most nervous. embarrasment

MC Mike
Start now! Revise, edit, and then say it. Don't jumble it up in the last minute. stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
dude MC Mike.....I like your avatar and thing above your sig about bush wink.

SlipknoT
I dont like weddings

MC Mike
Thanks I guess. stick out tongue

Ronny
best man speaches dont have to be serious

Clovie
so you're buying tux or only renting in the end?

Corran
If you want I can send you a copy of the best man speech I had to make earlier this year, I'm sure you could use bits of it just to confuse the groom.

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Yes! By all means send me a copy!

naybean
Just make it funny! best man speeches are best when theyre funny! I love weddings - so much fun. Good luck with the speech though.

pinsleepe
eek! THE WEDDING!!! Have fun and drink much happy

Storm
I knew there had been a speech matter before, here on KMC.
Found it: Best man Speech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.