I need someones help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angelalinnae
Hey do you know how to change game config data if it wont let you save? I tried to change something on my game and it said "access denied". Someone please help... I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure this out. Thanks.

Tex
Is that for PS2? confused

SaTsuJiN
I think you gotta tell us like... what platform you're talking about.. I dont know if any of us here are exactly telepathic smile

Phoenix Aska
It sounds to me like the PS2, it told me to do something like that when I first started playing Star Ocean till the end of time...

Yuna33
i don't even know what game your talking about!

Phoenix Aska
Anyways...just go under browser system in the PS2...and for the xbox...I've never experienced that problem b4...and the gamecube only has those crappy memory cards that can only hold a little memory at a time....

Yuna33
gamecube just literally sux @$$!

Phoenix Aska
nah...it has the resident evil series...and well...mario kart double dash wasn't as good as the 64 version....but they have super smash bros.melee..that game is fun!
But it is the worst out of the big 3 systems...

dark1365
Does anyone have The Sims original CD-key? My parents somehow threw the CD jewel case out, but i found the CD in a different one. The CD-key was gone, though. It's kinda like a 6character-6Character-6Character-4Character comb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.