*R* Star Wars: Episode III Video Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sting_2003
i was wondering. does anyone have the extras from the trilogy boxset of the new video game coming out? if so can u post it smile. i also posted this here bcuz its about Episode III but not the movie (kinda)

PVS
What the f**k?

Sting_2003
the game smile episode 3 game. i want the extras they had in the trilogy boxset

Gangularis
go rent the extra disc for like 2 bucks.. heh..

even i can do that... (although mine came in the mail finally!!)

Sting_2003
come on can someone just rip it ? PLEASE ill tell you how if u need help

Morridini
Can u rip just one small portion of a DVD? I thought u had to rip the whole DVD.

Sting_2003
well first u get dvd decrypter and then pick which VOB file u wanna rip. then there smile. do u have it?

Morridini
Sorry, can't do it.

Sting_2003
damn sad

Anakin2Vader
what the F*** is going on here.... do we need a minimum post count for thread starters or would that only make the spam worse?

Boris
Which game, there are many, Star wars: Battlefront, Star wars: Republic Commando or Star wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: The game....

Jedi Priestess
I agree A2V this is getting ridiculous. First of all this goes in the EU section, section you are asking in the wrong way. This kind of stuff goes in pms.

jedijunky1138
The DARK SIDE is everywhere!!!!!!!!NNNNNOOOOOOooooooo.......
*Covers eyes and runs away*

PVS
Total Posts:16
Threads Started:5

perhaps a minimum post/thread ratio?
this is getting ridiculous.
go to blockbuster for christs sake.

Sith Master X
That's not a bad idea.

vanyoda
I was wondering about a block so new members can't
post new threads for say a few days, that way we won't
get people like Lucaschinbeard from posting three
useless threads on the very day they sign up. big grin

Sith Master X
Well I don't mind when a new comer arrives, but it depends on their level of stupidity. It'd be nice if they'd read the rules first and learn how to post threads in the sections that they belong in.

But the thing that I hate the most, which has been a strong case lately, is the opening of pointless threads. It's getting ridicilous now. Everywhere I turn, a thread is opened asking for a picture or a web doc which has already been posted here.

Morridini
I wouldn't go as far as blocking new members ability to create threads. But perhaps a maximum amount of threads allowed to be created in one day.

PVS
i like my threads/posts minimum ratio idea the best stick out tongue

jedijunky1138
The problem is no matter how you slice it the stupid threads will still get in. Some of these idiots start new threads just to annoy us who take this seriously (well as seriously as we can). If there was a way to sift through the idiots to find someone who has a little knowledge and only allow those who pass the test to post, that would stop this.

Sting_2003
sad fine i was just asking a question. ill stop being active then and only post once in a while sad *walks away*

JKozzy
Find someone that hast it... everyone's too lazy.. you don't just join and demand something ugh

PVS
nobody wants you to leave sting.
just be mindful of the threads you post, thats all.

JKozzy
That, and it wasn't even a big deal. It had all of maybe 20 seconds of game footage, in the background. It was cool, but something you could wait on.. erm

darthcraka
wow im surprised theres even more than one page to this thread... arnt there people who can shut down usless threads?

Sting_2003
ok sry guys smile well someone can close this thread then.....i could wait

Gangularis
that could very well be a good remedy for this...

wonder if this forum has the ability for that. if not, i bet there's a hack/mod for it they could install that gives this freature.

darthcraka
sting just rent the disk lol .... not tryen to be mean or nothen

jedijunky1138
I don't see myself as a senior member but even I can see that you are being a little to aggressive for someone who has been a member for not even a month.
The Mods will close a thread when they see fit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.