DareDevil vs. The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
The Fantastic Four think DD is responsible for a chain of murders and follow him to a bar where they confront him as Matt Murdock but all hell brakes loose and on way or another he escapes as DareDevil but is followed and forced to fend off all! who would win?

wrathofachilles
I think that's insanely obvious. Each member of the FF can go toe-to-toe with Daredevil, combine them all and DD is dead.

Mane
amen.

Elektra_lover
Yeah...until Elektra shows up and kicks their arses

wrathofachilles
Um....ok....

Evangel94
You mean have her arse handled by Ben Grim?

Cosmo Kramer
Are u ****ing kidding with me, first of all DD took on Elecrta, Bullseye and the Kingpin all in one night. He has also taken on Mr. Fear, Ox, the Jester and Stiltman!

Mane
funny, as far as i know, DD beats Elektra into submission big grin

wrathofachilles
Ok a couple things:

Elektra can beat Daredevil probably as often as Daredevil would beat her, depending on the writers.

Daredevil took on those three in the movie in one night yeah, but you know what, not at the same time! Besides, you cannot compare those three with the Fantastic Four. Invisible Woman is stronger than Elektra, Human Torch and Mister Fantastic cancel out Bullseye, and regardless of Kingpin's mass and strength, in no way is he the Thing's equal. You don't know much about the FF. Hell I don't know much about the FF but I know what's obvious in the comic world.

The Jester and Stilt-Man? Ok, you HAVE to be kidding now....

Cosmo Kramer
Ok, I was asking for it abit when I submitted this! But DareDevil has fought many teams of villains at one time. He never backs down to any fight and that is what makes him the man without fear!

Paola
happy

Wynndar
doctor

Tron
Maybe, but how do any of those teams compare to the combined might of the Fantastic Four? DD would be absolutely crazy to try to take them on his own. Sue can trap him in a bubble and haul him off to the cops, but that's just a sample scenario. The way I see it, DD runs like hell until he can clear his name. He has a far better chance tryin to escape the FF rather than fight them, although it won't be easy.

Telperaca
DD = 1 person
F4 - 4 people

Isn't it obvious? roll eyes (sarcastic)

FrothByte
at first glance i thought the thread was started by asian hulk. lol

wrathofachilles
LOL, so did I! That's beautiful, lol.

Seriously though, everyone here is right *except the one who said Elektra would kick all their asses* the FF are considerably above any other team Daredevil has faced at once. Spider-Man consistently takes Daredevil down when they fight one-to-one, the FF are not going to have much trouble doing the same.

who?-kid
And how exactly will DD defeat the FF ? Please enlighten me.

norrin radd
any member alone of the F4 is able to beat daredevil.

KharmaDog
I really like Daredevil and his mad fighting skills, but the there's not many people who can face four opponants like The FF on their own.

Now team Daredevil up with spidey, electra and a powerhouse to match the thing and they'll kick the fantastic four's collective butt.

norrin radd

Linkalicious
I just want to say, I'm dumbfounded that someone didn't come to the Asian Hulk comment until 15 posts deep into this thread.

To actually watch 14 people try to seriously discuss this...beautiful.

norrin radd
i forgot to say, human torch, thing and probably reed could also beat them on their own

who?-kid
Off topic : Spider-Man is a better fighter, is much smarter than Torch, is more strongwilled, has better reflexes, is stronger, is more experienced in fighting alone and has his spider-sense.

I saw Spider-Man and Torch fighting once in a Fantastic Four ! comic, and Spider-Man was PLAYING with Torch, who was getting madder all the time because he couldn't do a damn thing. If Spider-Man wanted, he could have destroyed Torch.

I'm not underestimating Torch, I'm just pointing out that without his firepowers, he's almost nothing. He ain't that clever, has a short fuse and isn't a great fighter.

crazyspinz
wow asian hulk, this is one of the.... WAIT OMG this isnt asian hulk!!!!

ne way i think that ne one of the members of the ff4 could kill dd easily

Mane
umm, Richards himself admitted that the FF couldnt take Spidey.

crazyspinz
but spidey admitied when he fights torch torch only toys with him

crazyspinz
and richards is a pansy

Wynndar
hahaha...even if he did say that im sure it was taken out of context

norrin radd

norrin radd
are you for real? sue richards can take spidey any day, spidey is the best fighter but sue is to powerful to him.

bakerboy
Surely that Reed was joking o was too modest, because except reed, ben , johnny and sue could take spidey all the way. And even reed would be a very difficult one for spidey because his amazing intellect.

Mane
yep. Spidey held his own against them all for an entire issue. he easily disosed of the Torch. his biggest challenge was the Thing.

norrin radd

crazyspinz
realy?, that doenst make mutch sense, o wait yes it does. marvel writers.
in there minds spiderman > everything in the whole entire world god included

Mane
um no not really.

HarmonicFlo88
That issue was a mistake then, after tha FF do so much with cosmic beings and doom....spidey's a threat? LOL yeah right.

crazyspinz
ya dude, hes like batman for dc, if they see any possible way for him to win he will win, he is marvels mickey mouse

Wynndar
i dont see how spidey is gonna do anything to Reed...he cant be cut by Terrax' axe or wolverine's claws, but spidey's webs and fists r sposed to hurt him?

bakerboy
Plus, Reed'genious could find some way to beat spidey for sure.

Mane
well Spidey never really battled Reed head-to-head.

what happened was Spidey pissed off the Torch, so Johnny went after him. Reed knew Johnny couldnt bead Peter and told him to stop, but he didnt listen. after a few fire blast and sutff Spidey easily disposed of him. that made the Thing mad. he went after Spidey and Spidey pull a few fast ones and dodged him, and wrapped him up in TONS of webbing. Spidey never hit Sue. they just started dodging each other's throws and when Spidey went after Reed, he admitted that Spidey would be too much for them to handle.

Cosmo Kramer
Ok DareDevil has taken many teams of men and monsters on at a time! Not only did he beat Sabertooth (which most of the X-men put together) have had a hard time with), he also beat Spiderman, The World Conquering Tyrannus and and his entire serpent legion at the same time with no help. Now what?

crazyspinz
are u joking, saber tooth is nothing to the xmen, and how did he beat tyrannus?

Cosmo Kramer
First DD fights off many of Tyrannus's serpent army only to find a berserk Spiderman. DD and Spiderman duked it out with DD knocking some sense into him, then they DD releases Dr. Strange whom with his last ounce of strangth after being held captive wipes out whats left of the guards! But it all comes down to DD facing off and stoping Tyrannus although he suffers many blows and Spiderman and Dr. Strange get away safely...but of course DD wins! next

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by Telperaca
DD = 1 person
F4 - 4 people

Isn't it obvious? roll eyes (sarcastic) Ok so you say DD= 1 person huh? well your right about 1 thing, first of all DD has killed tons of people alone. Some are just highly trained anonymous henchmen but others have great history.

Solidarsenal
What the @#$! of course FF wins!

Elektra_lover
Yeah he took on all three of them...but only one against 2. Elektra whooped his arse on the roof wink

Tron
I'm still waiting on Cosmo to say just how Daredevil can beat the Fantastic Four, cause I wanna know.

Swanky-Tuna
I think we saw a fight similar to DD vs Thing in a moved called Labyrinth in Ludo the gentle giant vs Didymus the dog riding another dog like a horse.

wrathofachilles
Daredevil gets his ass handed to him virtually anytime he goes up against Spider-Man. i don't recall the 'Berserk Spider-Man,' but the by the very definition, berserk Spidey is not in control of his faculties, thus Daredevil has more control and reason. When Spider-Man is calm and in control, he beats Daredevil like a redneck beats his wife. Daredevil is an exceptional fighter, but you don't know much about the Marvel Universe if you think he's on the level of the higher-ups like Fantastic Four or even the mid-grade heroes like Spider-Man. Daredevil loses, period.

who?-kid
Wrong, so wrong.

There was NO berserk Spider-Man but a hypnotized Spider-Man. Big difference !! Daredevil admitted it himself : Spider-Man didn't use his spider-sense, didn't dodge any attack from DD and fought much slower than usual. And still he really was kicking DD's ass all over the place. Hah !

At the end of the fight, Spider-Man was trying to drown DD, who desperately hit Spider-Man in the face. Then dr. Strange showed up, and the fight ended (yes, it ended because Strange showed up. DD hit Spider-Man, but it did nothing, it only released him a few seconds from the grip of the hypnotized Spider-Man).

Barely holding your own against a slow fighting, nothing dodging and spider-sense ignoring Spider-Man... that's not a victory in my book.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil took Dr. Doom! What te hell do you mean he's not on the level of the higher ups! The last time FF fought Dr. Doom they got their assses kicked! DD fought him alone too while all four ganged up on Doom and he still escaped! LOL

Linkalicious
I'd love for you to reference that...

a.) when did DD ever "take" Doom
b.) which Doom kicking of the FF are you talking about?

Cosmo Kramer
Ok Link I really dont think I should prove anything to you but I will. It all began i some horrible FF tale where they were after Dr. Doom and they had finally gotten through the guards and to him. He fooled them all with his mad skill and illusions. Which first of all DD would never fall for since his senses direct him only to the correct person. Then in DareDevil # 37- 38 Dr. Doom captures DareDevil and trades bodies with him. Anyways the dubmfounded FF show up late in # 38 but its too late because DD had already tricked Doom into switching back bodies. Then the FF get tricked by Dr. Doom into thinking DD is Dr. Doom so there you go! DD is smarter and more reliable, plus he knows when a villain lies!

Linkalicious
OK, first off....I most certainly do think you should PROVE anything that you say. Otherwise it shouldn't be considered legitament....that's how discussions work.

2nd. You're talking about all in the same 2 comic books. You just said DD is smarter.

Smarter than who? Than Reed Richards? Than Dr. Doom?

Can DD create the device to switch bodies? No, but he can use the device Doom created and designed. What was DD doing getting captured in the first place if he is more reliable and knows when villians lie?

I'm not trying to trash your arguement...i'm just trying to find verifiable proof here.

If Doom wanted to....he could easily trick DD. But to Doom's credit....he can pretty much trick anyone in the Marvel Universe.

Cosmo Kramer
Then you admit DD took Dr. Doom!

Linkalicious
who took who first?

and what physical fighting went on in this comic? So far I've heard nothing but mind games....

Cosmo Kramer
THE number one foe that DD has taken on and beaten, not once, but twice:
The last time DD bumped into Dr. Doom was indirectly in that Doom was the one who restored Ultron. Early in his career, however, DD bumped into this cosmic level bad guy, not once, but twice. The first time he held his own against Doom physically until a powerless Fantastic Four could regain their powers and then help DD. The second time, DD won without a single blow by completely outsmarting Doom (something usually reserved for geniuses like Reed Richards). While one of Daredevil's most outstanding features may be his incredible fighting skills and acrobatics, his mind has proven equally agile on many occasions.
(Fantastic Four #39-40, Daredevil #38-40 & FF #73) ha, ha what now?

who?-kid
Cosmo Kramer, Doom is way above DD's level. So is Spider-Man by the way.

Facts : Spider-Man is stronger, faster, more agile, tougher, more experienced (yes he is), has faced more dangerous villains than DD, has his web DD can not break, has a spider-sense and has superior reflexes.

And he has no special weaknesses, but DD has ! He can't stand very loud noise.

Like I said : DD has lots of trouble holding his own against a hypnotized Spider-Man. Imagine what a normal Spider-Man can do.

Cosmo Kramer
He fought Spiderman and beat him before when webhead wasnt hipnotized and that fights a whole diffrent subject. DareDevil knows alot more about fighting then Spiderman and has kicked his ass!

Linkalicious
when did Daredevil defeat a non-hypnotized Spiderman?

crazyspinz
link is right cosmo, dd would be owned

Cosmo Kramer
Thats not the point Link, we were arguing over the DD vs. Dr. Doom and I proved to you I was right!

Wynndar
I cant believe u just refered to Jim Henson's Labyrinth to describe DD vs the Thing hahahaha....regardless...DD couldnt move the thing

Tron
Hmmm, DD beat Doom once, I'll give that one to him. Now, can he do it again? Hell no. If it was Doom persuing DD, seriously persuing, you think DD has a better chance of victory, or even escape? Doubtful, that would probably be the last day we hear from Matt Murdock. As for DD beating the F4, I still haven't heard how he stands a chance of beating them let alone escaping.

who?-kid
With all that "Spider-Man vs DD" talk, I still don't know how DD will beat the FF.

Mane
youve officially lost all credibility smile.

Spider-Man kicks Daredevil's ass 10 times over. in NO WAY POSSIBLE is Daredevil a better fighter than Spider-Man. Spidey owns DD anyday. same with the Punisher.

wrathofachilles
Cosmo I love your name but you really have a lot to learn about these characters before you go off on your rants. How old are you anyway? Daredevil is in NO way capable of beating Spider-Man, Doctor Doom, or the Fantastic Four. When you make such a ridiculous claim, yes you do have to back it up, and additionally, your explanations of him 'beating' Spider-Man and Doom are both easily refuted. Not dying is not a win. Being able to hear Doom's heartbeat to know when he's lying is not a win. Daredevil is a neat hero, sure, but he is NOT a higher level hero, period. Why is it Daredevil himself has no problem admitting when someone is out of his league, but you seem to...

Mane
Doom wipes his ass with DD's mask.

Linkalicious
When all these cosmic fights go on:

Secret Wars
Infinity Guantlet
The End

Why is it that DareDevil is never brought along if he's SUCH an impressive hero? Yet, Spiderman and Doom are there....Doom is always a key player.

Cosmo Kramer
Ok what I meant by "better fighter", DD is alot more noligible than Spiderman at fighting. I never ever made any claims to him being stronger! He knows better fighting styles and skills like boxing, kickboxing, Judo and a combo of streetfighting. Spidey never learned any such moves. DD has snapped people's necks before they can even ask, "who turned off the lights?" So revise all ur ways of thinking! DD has beat Doom twice and could kick his ass again without fail.

wolverine8888
lol ur joking right spider man would kick torches ass torch even admitted spiderman is better then him. any ways dd cant take the thing bye him self in any way so there no way he could stand against the 4 of them for more then a few sec maby 10 if lucky

norrin radd

MornGlory
never been a comic book fan --
But when ever I think of Daredevil now- I just think of Ben Affleck dressed up in a halloween costum

I mean, a women who loves men, Ben Affleck is hot an all but the worse actor Hollywood has ever produced

the movies I could consider Ben to be an actor in is Kevin Smith movies

Nataku8188
You guys are all so blind! This man is OBVIOUSLY asian-hulk, I mean, who else could come up with something like this ?

wolverine8888
I totaly agree

Tron
Naw, Asian Hulk comes up with completely random shit, usually involving a Hulk character, and he doesn't try to argue that his characters can beat completely impossible odds. And, Cosmo STILL hasn't said just how Daredevil could possibly beat the F4 while they're coming for his ass.

Cosmo Kramer
Im gonna be completely honest now with all of you!!! I knew DD (even though I think he's the greatest) would lose. I was new when I first posted this piece of grabage and just wanted a way for people to notcie me and Goddammit it sure as hell worked! Now everyone knows when im posting something especiolly since no matter what I post I will always resort to throwing a DD comic at one of u when my backs against the wall and I have no possible way out.

crazyspinz
sure...

Cosmo Kramer
Im telling the truth! I think it was my very first post that anyone answered because no one even knew who I was and you all knew each other. So I fiured if I made a crazily uneven matchup ud all respond ready to crucify me then everyone would no who I am!

Tron
As long as you don't throw DD against Juggernaut, Hulk, Flash, or Thanos.

Or Glenn Talbot, don't you dare, lol.

And the Tick. No one is a match for THE TICK!!

SPOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tron
And, you don't need utterly ridiculous matches to get known in here. Just comment on most matches you see, post a a couple of decent threads, and you'll get noticed soon enough.

wrathofachilles
Or you can just piss everybody off like me and get noticed that way. wink

Paola
stay on topic!

Cosmo Kramer
wow! what was I smoking? oh yeah pot.

wolverine8888
thing by him self would ***** slap dd. dd cant do any thing to him. dd cant hurt mr.fantastic. also dd would lose to sue is seconds. only one he might have a shot at in a one on one is jonny storm. this is stupidest thread ever they would by them self beat him easly to gather they kill him so very easly. who ever made this thread must no read many comics.or deffently smoking some weed lol and if weed the case amen man that shit is good

Cosmo Kramer
i concur

DrDoom101
was this thread made when u were a noob?

Orestes
Originally posted by Mane
youve officially lost all credibility smile.

Spider-Man kicks Daredevil's ass 10 times over. in NO WAY POSSIBLE is Daredevil a better fighter than Spider-Man. Spidey owns DD anyday. same with the Punisher.

Well, no, Punisher doesn't own DD any day -- DD has had some solid showings against Pun ... and vice-versa.

Unless you mean Spidey owns Punisher any day, in which case you're also wrong, and unlike Cosmo, I can reference actual events in the comics to prove it if you like. wink

As for DD vs. Spider-Man ... eh. I know of at least one occasion wherein DD deflected a bullet that would have killed Spider-Man, saving his life. Call it PIS if you like; I don't really care -- I'm just saying it happened in the comics because it did. I don't have that scan, however, so you'll either have to take my word for it or not, and if not, then whatever. I don't really care. Just mentioning it. wink

Then, too, I've heard from DD fans that DD has had some solid showings against Captain America ... but that information is second-hand, so take it with a grain of salt. At any rate, given how they each stack up against the Punisher (both winning some and losing some), I tend to think Spider-Man isn't so far above DD as he's being made out to be. Honestly, I've always considered those three to be roughly equal in overall ability.

But that's all just my opinion. My main point is the first one I made here: Punisher doesn't own DD any day of the week, and Spidey doesn't own Punisher any day of the week either. So whatever Mane was trying to say there, it was wrong. wink

jrodslam
As a Daredevil fan, theres no way he can beat the entire FF at the same time. Hell, he probably cant even beat some of them by themselves. Unless its h2h combat ofcourse. If they use powers, DD loses everytime. Although hed probably beat Torch, and possibly Reed one on one. But thats all.

When he fought Namor, he put up about as good as a fight as Thing does. You can call it PIS, but it happened nonetheless.

For anyone who says that Spidey would or could kick DD's ass 10 times over( Mane), is sereously mistaken. I dont even recalla time when Spidey had beaten DD. Unless someone can show otherwise. DD did however beat Spidey before.

And yes Orestes, Daredevil did indeed knock out Captain America before. It was really brief, and was done with one move.

P.S. Orestes: Daredevil does own Punisher more times than not. Id say like 7/10. big grin

jinzin
fantastic four... i don't think he'd fair any better than spiderman did.... he'd have to end up running away or get squashed... same thing happened to spidey.. same thing happened to wolvie...

Orestes
Words. Just words if you can't back it up, man. cool

Wynndar
One Thing-sized thunderclap and he's donefor

jinzin
Originally posted by Wynndar
One Thing-sized thunderclap and he's donefor

true that.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Orestes
Words. Just words if you can't back it up, man. cool

DD #257, #293
Daredevil vs Punisher #1, #2, #4. big grin

Orestes
Originally posted by jrodslam
DD #257, #293
Daredevil vs Punisher #1, #2, #4. big grin

You suck. laughing

Alright, touche. I'll have to dig if I'm going to actually try to argue this. I'm not quite a serious enough fan to have issue numbers memorized. stick out tongue

jinzin
punisher: welcome back frank arch.. dd does it again...

jrodslam
DD's the f***in man!

Cosmo Kramer
Although I did make this thread as a newb I didnt really take this place too seriously. And I never exactly believed anything I or anyone said even though I know now they do know some of what they say. But DareDevil wont get taken out that fast. I think you guys dont give Torch enough credit. I mean Matt fought him before and it lasted a little while. But when DareDevil took on the Fantastic Four with a few people like Spiderman on his side he did beat Reed pretty badly and Thing is pretty useless when you think of how he is just like a weak Hulk.

Cosmo Kramer
And Punisher is not a challenge. One of the bloggers here could put up a good fight against him providing they had enough guns. I have a comic where DareDevil knocks him out with one punch lol. I mean come on he has gotten beaten by people who DareDevil could take 100 of at a time. Think about it logically, DareDevil beats on a guy with dangerous accuracy and dodges his stuff and the guy has adamantium on his side and he bends steel. Yes DareDevil can bend steel its true!

Sparkz
FF easy, as for the Spider-man thing, if its just a knock out fight spider-man would prob beat every1 except for thing, if bloodlust is on he would loose to every1 cept maybe Reed. Johnny with his nova flame, Sue with deadly use of her force feilds, and Thing is a 1 strike and your out.

Wynndar
Reed is actually more deadly than people give him credit for. Aron the Watcher made an evil clone of him that encorporated the use of making spikes and blades with his body. Also, the Dark Raider was actually Reed Richards from the timeline that failed to stop Galactus...he actually made Doctor Doom look soft core. In reality...A bloodlust Richards, making full use of his powers and his genius to cause destruction would be quite formidable.

samishe
Funny thread, isn't it?
Waiting for Spider-man vs JLA.

grey fox
Ok heres the low down.

Sue- She can trap him in a bubble or cause his head to explode in a nano-second.

Johhny - A single fire-ball and DD goes down , i'm not even going to go into how a supernova would effect dd.....

Reed - DD can't hurt him and he can strangle Murdock with his damn fingers...

Ben - The thing crushes his blind ass.

Now do i see any alternative...no . FF wins big grin

jrodslam
Originally posted by grey fox
Johhny - A single fire-ball and DD goes down , i'm not even going to go into how a supernova would effect dd.....

whistle
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1125/ffv1073025es9xl.th.jpg
http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/1555/ffv1073034rg3mc.th.jpg

Originally posted by grey fox
Reed - DD can't hurt him and he can strangle Murdock with his damn fingers...

Ben - The thing crushes his blind ass.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1817/ffv1073068zg4yo.th.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1830/ffv1073073bt9jm.th.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9373/ffv1073087nm8by.th.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/773/ffv1073157tv4ut.th.jpg
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/8013/ffv1073167hl3oc.th.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9103/ffv1073205aj7fu.th.jpg

Depending on where they battle, DD can put up a good fight. Eventhough Reed may be able to grab him, hes still hard to hit and strangle. Sue does cause the most problems. Although this must be a spite thread Daredevil does lose eventually. sad

DarkCrawler
To be told the truth, they (especially Johnny) were really not very experienced or as strong in the use of their powers during that age. You'd be suprised to see how formidable Fantastic Four is these days.

Black Adam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
To be told the truth, they (exeptionally Johnny) were really not very experienced or as strong in the use of their powers during that age. You'd be suprised to see how formidable Fantastic Four is these days.

Didn't I see a recent pic of someone trying to put out Johnny with water and he just laughed and said it was like someone trying to put out the sun with a super soaker.?

DarkCrawler
Yep, I posted it.

batdude123
Why in the heck would Daredevil even give the FF a good fight? They'd take him down in a matter of seconds!

jrodslam
Originally posted by batdude123
Why in the heck would Daredevil even give the FF a good fight? They'd take him down in a matter of seconds!

You mean Sue would.

batdude123
You mean Sue would.

Yeah, exactly. One of the FF could kick DD a$$ so easily!

DarkCrawler
You mean Sue would.

Johnny could too.

jrodslam
Johnny could too.

In seconds? How so? Well besides charging to go nova.

batdude123
In seconds? How so? Well besides charging to go nova.

How is DD going to beat someone he can't even touch? And don't say that his billy-club would do the trick, that thing would burn up before it even reached Johnny!

jrodslam
In the city, there are a few ways to beat him. Im not naive now, but Torch isnt hitting DD with any fire blasts. Torch's best bet would probably be to go nova. Besides that, i dont see him doing much to get a win.

batdude123
What I asked was, how is DD going to get a win over Johnny?

DarkCrawler
In the city, there are a few ways to beat him. Im not naive now, but Torch isnt hitting DD with any fire blasts. Torch's best bet would probably be to go nova. Besides that, i dont see him doing much to get a win. He could also burn all the oxygen around DD to suffocate him. Or just make a big blast like this:
http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=humantorchfeat35cj.gif

jrodslam
He could also burn all the oxygen around DD to suffocate him. Or just make a big blast like this:
http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=humantorchfeat35cj.gif

How is he going to burn the oxygen around him and suffocate him? Are they fighting indoors? Is DD trapped somewhere and cant get out? How is he going to get hit with a blast? By standing there like Thing was? Ofcourse DD would get hit that way.

Didnt seem to disturb him here.
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6276/daredevil355trialbyfire131wq1g.th.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1339/daredevil355trialbyfire145lv4l.th.jpg

batdude123
How is he going to burn the oxygen around him and suffocate him? Are they fighting indoors? Is DD trapped somewhere and cant get out? How is he going to get hit with a blast? By standing there like Thing was? Ofcourse DD would get hit that way.

How exactly do you think that DD would even stand a chance versus Johnny?

jrodslam
How exactly do you think that DD would even stand a chance versus Johnny?

Depends on where they fight really. I think DD would stand a chance if its in the city. Daredevil has props around that could assist him. Plus hes a smarter tactician imo and would try to outsmart Johnny into doing something stupid like following him and shooting like a bat in the dark.

Like i said, the only way i see Torch beating DD is by going nova.

batdude123
Well, I can't see any way for DD to even come close to defeating Johnny.

DarkCrawler

Blasts that melt the roof of FFPlaza would also melt Daredevil. erm

jrodslam
Blasts that melt the roof of FFPlaza would also melt Daredevil. erm

Well how hot was that Blast and whats the FF Plazas roof made out of? Secondly, Torch had to focus the blast for 1 minute to do so.

Is he gonna shoot one continuous blast and just follow DD everywhere he goes? If he does get a hit on DD how is it that DD is stationary for a whole minute to get melted without outside help? confused

batdude123
Well how hot was that Blast and whats the FF Plazas roof made out of? Secondly, Torch had to focus the blast for 1 minute to do so.

Is he gonna shoot one continuous blast and just follow DD everywhere he goes? If he does get a hit on DD how is it that DD is stationary for a whole minute to get melted without outside help? confused

Dude, give it up! There's no way DD even comes close to beating the Torch.

DarkCrawler

Focus the blast for 1 minute? No he didn't. He fired the blast almost instantly. He just had to tell Invisible Woman to shield the guys on roof with her forcefield.

jrodslam
Dude, give it up! There's no way DD even comes close to beating the Torch.

Ive already shown DD beating Torch.

You or anyone else tell me, unless Torch is going nova or, how is he going to beat Daredevil in a city environment.

DarkCrawler
How about causing him a heat stroke? He did so to She-Hulk in Contest of Champions.

batdude123
Ive already shown DD beating Torch.

You or anyone else tell me, unless Torch is going nova or, how is he going to beat Daredevil in a city environment.

Okay, in a street environment... HE'D GET BURNED TO DEATH! Can anyone say "extra crispy fried DD?"

jrodslam
Focus the blast for 1 minute? No he didn't. He fired the blast almost instantly. He just had to tell Invisible Woman to shield the guys on roof with her forcefield.

Im not saying he didnt fire the blast instantly. Im saying that it took a minute for the roof to melt.

Torch - It'll only be hot for one minute.

jrodslam
How about causing him a heat stroke? He did so to She-Hulk in Contest of Champions.

Only after he trapped her in the ground and started to heat it up. She-Hulk had him pretty much beat but was careless.

batdude123
All I want to know, jrodslam, is how the hell is DD going to beat up somebody he can't touch?

DarkCrawler
Im not saying he didnt fire the blast instantly. Im saying that it took a minute for the roof to melt.

Torch - It'll only be hot for one minute.

Maybe that was the time that roof was going to stay hot?

He can make a flame that melts metal in less then a second:
http://x10.putfile.com/10/28514250248.gif

jrodslam
All I want to know, jrodslam, is how the hell is DD going to beat up somebody he can't touch?

We're going in circles here. You keep asking the same question and ill keep giving you the same answer. Yet you havent answered my question.

jrodslam
Maybe that was the time that roof was going to stay hot?

He can make a flame that melts metal in less then a second:
http://x10.putfile.com/10/28514250248.gif

Maybe it was going to stay hot of one minute so the roof can melt. erm

Did the metal melt in 1 second? Even so, it didnt appear he was fighting anyone at the time, so therefore he could concentrate all his power to melt the object that was in front of him.

DarkCrawler
Maybe it was going to stay hot of one minute so the roof can melt. erm

Did the metal melt in 1 second? Even so, it didnt appear he was fighting anyone at the time, so therefore he could concentrate all his power to melt the object that was in front of him.

The big piece of metal was thrown at him by Quasimodo.

jrodslam
The big piece of metal was thrown at him by Quasimodo.

It looks like it was just lying in his way and not being thrown at him. Ahh well. I guess DC. smile

Im just saying Torch tried to hit DD with fire blasts before and failed. Pretty much anyone who tries to hit DD with a projectile fails more times than not. Without going nova Torch has to get close like he did with Shulkie to effect the immediate oxygen in DD's area to where he cant breathe. That can be dangerous in a citylike setting. Daredevil has more than a slight chance imo is all im saying.

DarkCrawler
It looks like it was just lying in his way and not being thrown at him. Ahh well. I guess DC. smile

Im just saying Torch tried to hit DD with fire blasts before and failed. Pretty much anyone who tries to hit DD with a projectile fails more times than not. Without going nova Torch has to get close like he did with Shulkie to effect the immediate oxygen in DD's area to where he cant breathe. That can be dangerous in a citylike setting. Daredevil has more than a slight chance imo is all im saying.

You gotta admit that Torch is far more experienced with his blasts these days. He can even hit multiple moving missiles with them.

TheKahn
I got to go with FF in this one 10/10

jrodslam
You gotta admit that Torch is far more experienced with his blasts these days. He can even hit multiple moving missiles with them.

Ofcourse. Its natural for a character to become better at using their powers after 30+ years. It should be a walk in the park for him to hit mutiple moving targets. Its also a walk in the park for Daredevil to dodge multiple moving targets as well. He can do that wth his eyes closed. shifty

jrodslam
Originally posted by TheKahn
I got to go with FF in this one 10/10

Me too.

batdude123
Ofcourse. Its natural for a character to become better at using their powers after 30+ years. It should be a walk in the park for him to hit mutiple moving targets. Its also a walk in the park for Daredevil to dodge multiple moving targets as well. He can do that wth his eyes closed. shifty

laughing

samishe
Daredevil vs Sue = dead Daredevil

Daredevil vs Ben. Daredevil can avoid Thing's hits for sometime, but then = red spot on the pavement.

Daredevil vs mr. Fantastic. There is nothing DD can do to him, so = Mr. F wins after some fight.

Daredevil vs Torch. In comic above Daredevil dodged his fire blast twise and got tired. Now Torch is more experienced... = fried DD.

jrodslam
Originally posted by samishe
Daredevil vs Sue = dead Daredevil

Agree.

Daredevil vs Ben. Daredevil can avoid Thing's hits for sometime, but then = red spot on the pavement.

True. Unless DD stabs him the eyes with something.

Daredevil vs mr. Fantastic. There is nothing DD can do to him, so = Mr. F wins after some fight.

True depending on the area.

Daredevil vs Torch. In comic above Daredevil dodged his fire blast twise and got tired. Now Torch is more experienced... = fried DD.

no DD wasnt tired. He was running out of space. Remember that DD was on rooftops high above the city. Torch was blasting everything and DD's chances for victory was getting low. Thats why he had to hurry and outsmart him. Not because he was tired.

samishe
Agree.

True. Unless DD stabs him the eyes with something.

True depending on the area.

no DD wasnt tired. He was running out of space. Remember that DD was on rooftops high above the city. Torch was blasting everything and DD's chances for victory was getting low. Thats why he had to hurry and outsmart him. Not because he was tired.

Ok then he wasn't tired, still he couldn't avoid Torch blasts for long. Even Spidey(who i believe faster and has greater stamina than DD) has problems with that.

jrodslam
Ok then he wasn't tired, still he couldn't avoid Torch blasts for long. Even Spidey(who i believe faster and has greater stamina than DD) has problems with that.

Ofcourse not. At least not while over 10 stories in the air. Thats clearly Torch's advantage. Eventually, DD would run out of rooftop. Thats why Torch is always getting outsmarted. This was a bad day for Johnny. First DD outsmarts him, then Spidey.

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2750/ffv1073135fl.th.jpg
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/9757/ffv1073145ts.th.jpg

samishe
Ofcourse not. At least not while over 10 stories in the air. Thats clearly Torch's advantage. Eventually, DD would run out of rooftop. Thats why Torch is always getting outsmarted. This was a bad day for Johnny. First DD outsmarts him, then Spidey.

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2750/ffv1073135fl.th.jpg
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/9757/ffv1073145ts.th.jpg

laughing Nice scans Jordslam.

jrodslam
laughing Nice scans Jordslam.

Thanks man. big grin

I know they are old and Torch has better use of hgis powers now, but fact remains that he still can be outsmarted in battle alot of the time. Thats all im saying. In a city environment, DD will always have a decent chance against him.

juggernaut66666
sue grabs him with tk then ben works on him a little after that johhny fries him evil face evil face evil face

willRules
DD loses so quickly its not even funny........................

jrodslam
^ Yea. I dont even know why this thread was made. sad

willRules
^ Yea. I dont even know why this thread was made. sad

I actually feel sorry for him sad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>