Best Anime so far would be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix Aska
oOo...with all these animes and stuff out now....which do u people think is the best anime u have seen so far?

BlackHatDefect
Best for me or greatest overall?There a difference you know!

Best for me?Midori No Hibi!Its smart(well...sort of)funny,romantic,and totally bizzare.Its like Love Hina on GOOD acid(with less fanservice and a chick connected to the protaganists hand)For me,nothing can even compare!

Best overall.Angel Sanctuary.Its perfect for anytone as long as they are mature enough to grasp it.Its got a good blend of genere that makes it desireable to both a male and female audiance,the story and characters are deep and complex,and the art it breathtaking.

trunkslover
well i sat its a tie with inuyasha and the whole dragonball searies.... that or angeliclayer.

((The_Anomaly))
DRAGONBALL Z

and then!!!...

Evangelion!

Sikora
I enjoy watching Love Hina, its funny but perverted..>.>. And ANYTHING from Clamp(YOU ROCK CLAMP)...X,Chobits...

Phoenix Aska
yeah!!! dragonball Z is the shit...but dragonball gt wasn't as good....there wasn't as much action in it and seeing goku beat the crap out of 6 of the shadow dragons wasn't fun until the omega dude popped up....

Phoenix Aska
inuyasha is also a tight anime....did they ever end the series??? my friend said they were gonna end it with a final movie...

BlackHatDefect
THe manga is still going at 35,but the series got cut off before ****** dies.(thank the goddess)

Phoenix Aska
How about teen titans??? For some reason I don't like that show....I think it's because it's too damn childish or something....I mean...it has no blood or death or anything real anime fans are looking for right??? The ngel sanctuary show was all right...I only saw a couple of episodes though....

BlackHatDefect
Teen Titans is an American made show.

BTW The Angel Sanctuary anime is trash.It cuts out alot and shoves in a buch of useless melodrama.To get the whole experiance,read the manga.It is the greatest of all time(that I can vounture on)

Phoenix Aska
Teen titans is really an American show???Damn... that explains alot

BlackHatDefect
Common knowlage

Phoenix Aska
well well...I don't pay attention to that kind of crap like teen titans...I guess it is common knowledge....but the main point I'm trying to make is that Teen Titans is really crappy

BlackHatDefect
Actually,its amazing(for an American toon)
A solid plot,character development,romance,action,comedy,so what if its made for kids?Everyones gatta have a little bit of kid in them to be fully mature anyway.

Phoenix Aska
Hahahaha...perhaps...but I think it's truly stupid....

Darth Revan187
teen titans is garbage

whatever happened to samurai pizza cats?

Phoenix Aska
hahaha.....what the hell is samurai pizza cats?

Darth Revan187
those who have not witnessed its splendor ask silly questions like yourself

Phoenix Aska
OoO...hahahaha...plz tell me what samurai pizza cats is about...

Darth Revan187
small samurai cats
pizza shop
giant robots

how can you not like it?

Phoenix Aska
OoO...that's super old isn't it? In speaking of old...anybody remember the beast wars show? The very first one when the humans were like cavemen and Octomus Prime was a gorilla and there was a velociraptor and White tiger.....

Darth Revan187
Beast Wars was good,
but that's not an Anime now is it

Phoenix Aska
it's as much of an anime as pokemon is!!!

BlackHatDefect
If it was made in Japan its anime.No other was to say it.

Phoenix Aska
yes...well....anyways beast wars kicks ass...no oter way to say it....only the old one because the new ones suck.

Phoenix Aska
What is so great about Sailor Moon????

Darth Revan187
Scantily clad chicks fighting other scantily clad chicks.
I see no fault with this show.

Phoenix Aska
Have u seen the last episodes when they all team up to fight that omega person with sailor Pluto?

Darth Revan187
Alas, i have missed those episodes

Phoenix Aska
I don't know if those episodes even have been released in the U.S. yet....

Smoke87
In my opinion, Naruto is the best anime so far

Shadow_Fox
NARUTO! YUP!

Phoenix Aska
Yeah yeah!!! Naruto is pretty interesting.....

BlackHatDefect
Naruto Naruto Naruto..the most overrated peice of shounen shit sence INuyasha.I mean,fine,Naruto is alright,but what makes to so different from al other shounen out there.The characters are overused,the story is all-to-common,the art isn't exactually fancinating compared to someone like Watase,Yoshizumi,or Yuuki.So whats so great about Naruto?

Phoenix Aska
Damn...that's two of my favorite animes that you don't like BlackHatDefect....the great thing about naruto is....probably the fighting in it.....

BlackHatDefect
GAH!Stupid boys and their fighting!

You should try Battle Royale(the manga or the book)
Now thats fighting...and alas..its got a point!

Phoenix Aska
I love seeing fighting and fighting in itself...when you fight like boxing or something u get a big adrenaline rush.....seeing fighting is pretty awesome too...I mean what is anime without fighting???

Darth Revan187
If I didn't know any better I would say that you are mocking me Blackhat.

BlackHatDefect
Lol...I wasn't directing it to anyone in particular>_<

But I get bored when guys foucus on the fight and not the plot or development...fighting is.......well it gets old after awile.*subliminal tex MINDLESS*

Phoenix Aska
Well...what do u expect out of a guy? I mean...given the choice at the movies to see a love movie with a great story or some action movie with like Jet Li...what do u think they would choose?

BlackHatDefect
*pets*yes,you are simple,but lovable creatures(lol).

Im more of a Titanic than Kill Bill sort,but it doesn't mean I don't like it(love love love Kill Bill)

I take things like Evangelion or Battle Royale and embrace them,but not without some decent characters at least.

Phoenix Aska
I didn't like Kill Bill....I hate that Quentin Terantino guy too

BlackHatDefect
Hes a terrible(but creative)director..Ill definalty give him creative.

Phoenix Aska
hahaha...I'll give him the creative title....but not a genius!!! some people say that he is a genius.... I think he just got lucky that all the Americans liked the blood and decapitation....

Darth Revan187
I'll give him nothing.
Samurai Pizza Cats is the best anime ever.

Phoenix Aska
I hate Quentin...he looks like Jim but taller...(basically he looks like a human goblin).

BlackHatDefect
That was...odd(SPK)

songbirdforever
I would say that the best anime sofar for me is Fushigi Yuugi.

Phoenix Aska
Well I guess that was kind of odd....but if u saw a picture of Jim u would laugh ur ass off....

songbirdforever
I'm glad i've never met jim

Phoenix Aska
Hahahaha....OoO ur lucky...he's just some kid that sits at home and plays runescape on his computer all day...I'm surprised when he comes out of his room to do anything...

songbirdforever
no wonder he looks as he does
what about school?
he surly comes uot for that

Phoenix Aska
He dropped out of high school because it was too hard for him....

Darth Revan187
He ate the class gerbil in his last school and since then they havent let him back in.
Now let's get back on the topic eh?

Phoenix Aska
Hahahaha.....jim ate the class gerbil huh? That explains alot...
Besides there really is no subject on this forum except talking about new people which there aren't any recent entries so far....

songbirdforever
seems you know him pretty well.
back to the subject
Fushigi yuugi wins

Phoenix Aska
What is Fushigi yuugi?

Darth Revan187
I believe it's a rare disease over in Japan.

Phoenix Aska
hahahahaha.....no really what is it about?

songbirdforever
no dear your the rare disease.

to pa- fushigi yuugi is kind of like inuyasha with more adult prolbems
a girl named miaka gets trapped in a world within in an ancient chineese book and becomes the preistess of suzaku
her friend yuuii gets trapped there too and led to believe that she was raped
they both fall in love with tamahome
miaka wins and yuui hates her for it also thinking that mika never cared about her to begin with
so she becomes the preistess of seryieuthey each have to gather up with the stars of their perspective god and make a wish
The stars are warriors are guys with o girl in the emporers court who is reallly a guy.- on miakas team
Later on miaka is led to believe she is raped by the blonde leader of the seryieu team tama home sees red. miaka is ashamed
so she runs off one point tamahome is turned evil by yuui and he beats miaka within an inch of her life
by the way both girls have to remain virgins as presitesses

Phoenix Aska
Would that be hard to do in ancient China? Remain a virgin.... I don't think it could be that hard....

Sounds like an interesting show I'll have to look into it someday...

Hahahaha Darth Revan ur a rare disease...I wanna be a bowl of soup...

Darth Revan187
If you ask me it sounds more suiting for a female audience.
So I'm a disease huh?--funny

Phoenix Aska
Why do u get to be a disease??? That's not fair!!!

It sounds like it does lean to more of a female audience...

songbirdforever
miaka loves soup it has comedy in it to she does kind of act like sailor moon but she grows up
More intresting features
The suzaku stars die not all of them but alot
including the man who acted like a girl The emperor looks like a girl and in the beginning when he was finally introduced and the emperor and a miaka walks up to him plsces her hand on his chest and feels and says no boobies
then tamahome hits her on the head calling her stupid and her hand goes lower.
Tamahome is molested by a bi star of the seryieu
That same guy takes miaka to a dream world of her own time and tries erasing her memories and sedusing her
Tama cheats on her once because they learn they can't end up togeather( but in the end they do) and miaka runns off to a dangerouds tower where she gets in trouble with yuui.
shes always too trusting with yuui.
the blond guys name is Nakkago.

Phoenix Aska
oOo...wow...sounds really like it's for girls now....with the whole cheating and trusting stuff...

songbirdforever
Yes you are a disease.
Too bad you can't see it.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah
ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha
f.y. rocks

Phoenix Aska
I like Yu Yu hakusho...the way everybody makes fun of Kuwabara...because he is an idiot....

songbirdforever
Is that the big guy that they drew to look like an american?
did you read the fushigi part

Phoenix Aska
It could be that guy....
Does it show people having sex in fuushigi?

songbirdforever
It comes pretty close to it. One part the seryieu team got this witch type person to create an allusion that she was miaka. And miaka was going to give herself to tamahome in the end he stopped her because miaka still needed to remain a virgin. it was then he saw though the illusion.
there are other instances where there was a lot of showage but not overly.
She looses her virginity to taka in the oav's
taka is tamahome reincarnated without memories of his former life.
Tamahome couldn't stay with miaka as he was because he came from a book so in order to be with her he had to forget and be reborn.Then later he gets all of his memories back.

Phoenix Aska
These people come from a book???

I guess I have to see them to know what ur talking about...because I have no clue what ur talking about and I'm really confused...

songbirdforever
start with page three then come back It won't be too hard to find and go over it then if you still don't under stand I'lll get back to you via pm

Phoenix Aska
I hate going back pages....but okay then.....

Anybody watch ghost in the shell?

songbirdforever
let me know when your done.

Phoenix Aska
I'll just go look for the first few episodes at best buy this weekend....

Phoenix Aska
Anybody see a show called Kiddy Grade? It was produced by funimation...what did anyone think about that show???

songbirdforever
its my sister that owns the whole series and the oav's I wish i had them

Phoenix Aska
Kiddy grade is kind of weird since it is based way in the future with people that have strange powers and all.....

Yuna33
inuyasha.
duh.laughing out loud

Phoenix Aska
hahaha...Inuyasha is pretty good...but I don't think it's the bestest....

BlackHatDefect
WHY THE INUYASHA-NESS?WHEN WILL THE EVIL END???WHEN WILL MY PLAUGE STOP?????

Phoenix Aska
As long as Inuyasha exists...ur plague will never end...

BlackHatDefect
Then I shall have to end my own life!

Phoenix Aska
Hahaha...sure sure...

Inuyasha is just really popular that's all....

I don't know if it would be worth killing urself over BlackHatDefect...

BlackHatDefect
It might be.....you never know how bad it will be in the future.

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm...in the future it will be even more popular cuz all the episodes will be released in the U.S.

BlackHatDefect
Why can't they just watch Fushigi Yuugi?Inuyasha was a shitty copy off of that....

I LOVE FY!

Phoenix Aska
Geez....that sounds like a complex anime....

BlackHatDefect
have you heard anything about it?

Phoenix Aska
hahaha..yes I've heard lots about it from songbirdforever...

songbirdforever
aND YET YOUR STILL COONFUSED
INUYASHA IS STILL ONE OF THE BEST
BUT IT IS A SHOW THAT KIDDIES COULD WATCH
fUSHIGI YUUGI IS FOR THE MORE MATURE aDULT GROUP

Phoenix Aska
hahaha...yeah well...it was all the names and titles of everybody...and then with this person wanting to be with this other person...Somewheer around there u lost me...

BlackHatDefect
ah yes...you should just read it though...its quite the lovely manga(pretty pictures too)Sure the main character turns the lead male into a cheesy loser(hes still my favorite though)its a GREAT experiance!

Phoenix Aska
Eh? how does he turn into a cheesy loser? What was he like b4 that then?

BlackHatDefect
Love my pet....the evil ***** of seduction herself!

He was a money grubbing,self serving,ass kicking bounty seeker before.

Phoenix Aska
Huh??? did u just call me ur pet?

I think he was better before all that happened.....

BlackHatDefect
Of course(and yes I did,its all part of my plan to seduce you LMFAO!)

Phoenix Aska
hahahaha.....like i said before I'll have to check out Fushugi Yuugi some day.....

U were being sarcastic right?

songbirdforever
iTS CALLED A LOVE TRIANGLE
WHEN MIAKA AND YUUI FIRST ENTERED THE BOOK BY A RED LIGHT
A COUPLE OF THUGS WERE GOING TO UH SHOW EM AHHHHH...... "GOOD TIME" THEN SELL THEM.tAMAHOME RECSUED THEM THEN DEMANDED A PAYMENT YUUI PULLED OUT A PIECE OF GUM AND MIAKA GAVE HIM WHAT FOR. THEN IN A FLASH OF RED LIGHT YUUI WAS GONE (LITTLE DID MIAKA KNOW THAT HER FRIEND WAS BACKIN THE REAL WORLD READING THE BOOK THAT HER FRIEND IS IN. YUUI FALLS IN LOVE WITH HIM RIGHT THEN AND THERE. MIAKA THINKS TAMAHOME HAS GONE AND KIDNAPPED YUUI SO SHE GOES AFTER HIM HITCHING A RIDE ON A BUGGY IN TOTHE NEAREST VILLAGE. bEFORE SHE CAN FIND HIM HOWEVER SHE GROWS FAINT FROM HUNGER (THIS IS COMICAL PART) AND TRIES TO GET SOME FOOD WITH HER YEN OR MONEYBUT THAT DOESN'T WORK. oNE NICE GENTAL MAN BUYS HER A RICE CAKE AND THENSAYS HE KNOWS WHERE HER FRIEND YUUI IS.
sO, BLINDLY SHE FOLLOWS. AND HE AND HIS GANG TRY TO RAPE HER BUT TAMAHOME RESCUES HER AND IS DISAPOINTED THAT IT IS HER. sHE DEMANDS TO KNOW WHERE HE HAS PUT HER FRIEND YUUI.THEY STRAIGHTEN THAT OUT SO SHE ASKS FOR HIS HELP OFFERS EVERYTHING SHE HAS FOR HIS HELP AND THE MONEY MISER DECLINES.
sO SHE FOLLOWS HIM ALL OVER TOWN ALOT BEGGING FOR HELPTHEN SHE YELLS OUT HOW COUL HE LEAVE HER WHEN HE WAS THE ONE WHO GOT HER PREGNANT. eVERYONES EYES POP UP AT THAT tAMA IS SO EMBARASSED HE AGRESS, BUT RUNS OFF THE FIRST CHANCE HE GETS. sUDDENLY THE GUARDS CALL OUT MAKE WAY FOR THE EMPEROR. AS THE EMPEROR COMES BY TAMAHOME COMMENTS ON HOW MUCH ONE OF THOSE JEWELS WOULD BE WORTH. mIAKA ASKS IF THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR A PAYMENT. HE REPLIES MORE THAN ENOUGH, SO SHE GOES UP TO THE CLOSED DURTAIN THINGY THAT THE EMPEROR IS IN AND ASKS HIM FOR ONE OF HIS JEWELS SO SHE CAN FIND HER FRIEND.SHE TRIPS, TAMA CALLS HER A LITTLE FOOL AND SAYS THAT HELL HELP HER WITHOUT THE JEWEL BUT SHE DIDIN'T LISTEN THEN THE GUARDS GET ALL HUFFY AND THE EMPEROR TELLS THEM TO DEAL WITH HER. wELL TAMAHOME CANT STAY ON THE SIDE LINES SO HE JUMPS IN THREATINING THE GUARDS THAT IF THEY LAY ONE HAND ON HERHELL KICK THIEIR _SSES. A STAR LIGHTS UP ON HIS HEAD OR ARM I CANT REMEMBER AND HE GOES KICKING BUTT SUDDENLY MIAKA IS SURRONDED BY A RED LIGHT AND STARTS TO DISAPEAR SHE CALLS FOR TAMA HAD HE GOES BACK TO HER SHE DISAPEARS THEN IS BACK tHE EMPEROR ORDERS THEM TO BE TAKEN. SO THEY ARE. IN THE DUNGEON TO GET OUT MIAKA PUTS A PIECE OF GUM IN HER MOUTH AND BLOWS A BUBBLEAND SCARES HIM_LESS. TAMS USES THAT TO HIS ADVANTAGE AND GETS THE KEY AND THEY ESCAPE. THEY GO INTO A SHRINE IT S SUZACKU'S WITH AN IDOL OF A PHOENIX ITS HUGE. HE SYAS THEY WILL WAIT THERE FOR A BIT ANDTELLS HER A BIT ABOUT SUZAKUHE IS LOOKING OUT THE DOOR FOR GUARDS WHILE HE IS TALKING MIAKA SMELLS FOOD AND IT LEADS HER BY THE NOSE TO FOOR. AFTER SHE WALKS OUT INTO THE COURTYARD AND SEES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN SHE HAS EVER SEEN. THAT WOMAN ENDS UP BEING NOT A WOMAN BUT A MAN, THE EMPEROR. SHE FEELS HIM UP AND DOWN. HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH HER. AND HE IS ONE OF THE WARRIORS DESINGED BY FATE TO PROTECT HER. SO IS TAMA. THE EMPEROR BRINS IN THE FINEST OF HIS WARRIORS SO THEY CAN FIND THE OTHER FOUR WARIRORS MIAKA COMES UP WITH A PLAN SHE IS THE PREISTESS AND THE STARS OF SUZAKU CAN'T HURT HER. SHE ALSO THINKE THE STAR WILL LIGHT UP ON THEM IF SSHE IS IN DANGER SO SHE INSULTS THEM ALL AND THE FINAL INSULT GETS THEM"WHAT ARE YOU A BUNCH OF CHINEESE WET LIMP NOODLES" THUS INSULTING THEIR MAN HOOD, SO THEY ALL GO AFTER THROW SOMETHING AT A PILLAR SHE IS UNDER AND TAMA TAKES THE BRUNT OF IT ALL. THE PILLAR HAS CAPSIZED ON THEM. THEN A WOMAN FROM THE EM[ERORS HAREM SHOWS THE STAR AND GETS RID OF THE ROCK AND HUGGS AND KISSES TAMA. SHE TURNS OUT LATER TO BE A MAN. THE ONLY REASON SHE KISSES HIM IS BECAUSE THE EMPPEROR IS TAKEN WITH MIAKA AND SHE IS JEALOUS AND USE THIS OPPERTUNITY AS REVENGE SHE TREATS MIAKA LIKE CRAP AND TAMA LIKE THE KING OF THE WORLD.mIAKA FALLS IN LOVE WITH TAMAHOME ANS EXIBIT A LITTLE BIT OF JEALOUSLY HERSELF. lA TER ON THEY BECOME FRIENDS. sHE SENDS MIAKA OUT ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE FOR A MISSING EARING. MIAKA WANTS TO BE HER FRIEND. MIAKA GETS STUCK AND NEARLY DROWNDS. TAMA WAKES UP AND KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MIAKA SHE SAVES HERSELF AND GOES BACK TO NARIKOS ROOM GIRL/MAN THAT HATES MIAKA AND NURIKO SLAPS HER SHE SLAPPS HER BACK. THEN THEY MAKE NICE THE EMPEROR COMES AND KNOWS WHAT HAS HAPENEN AND TAKES MIAKA AWAY AND TELLS HER HE COULD PUNISH NURIKO BUT MIAKA DOESNT WANT THAT . BY THE WAY TAMAHOE WAS IN THE ROOM AS WELL AND HE CHECKED ON MIAKA. BY NOW HIM AND NURIKO ARE SPYING ON THE EMPEROR AND MIAKA THEY ARE IN THE EMPERORS BEDROOM ON THE BED HE KISSES HER AND ASKS HER TO MARRY HIM MIAKA IS DUMBFOUNDED SHE HAS A SLINKY ROBE ON TOO. BEFORE SHE CAN REPLY ANY THING HE TAKES HIS SWORD OUT AND SLASHES THE PAPER WALL TO FIND THE PEEKERS WHO ACT LIKE THEIR DOING NOTHING HES ANGRY BUT TELLS MIAKA TO THINK ABOUT IT AND LEAVES TAMAHOMES IN LOVE WITH MIAKA AND SHOWS HIS JEALOUSY GIVING HER THE MEANEST LOOK HE CAN. NURKIO IS JUST PISSED.
SHE STILL WANTS TO FIND HER FRIEND SO SHE WANTS TO GO HOME TO SEE OF YUUI IS THERE SO THEY TAKE A SHORT TRIP TO HELP HER GET BACK THERE ARE LOTS OF LAUGHS AND AT ONE POINT SHE IS TESTED SHE DISAPPEARS INTO A MIRROR AND AN EVIL MIAKA COME OUT TO HURT HER FRIENDS WELL THERE IS A BIG PILE OF FOOD ON THE TBLE SO SHE PIGGS OUT BEFORE SHE CAN FINISH IIT ITS GONE AND SHE SEES THE MESS OUTSIDE THE MIRROR AND SHE TRIES TO GET OUT OF THE MIRROR TO SAVE THEM SHE IS TOLD ONLY SHE CAN.
BUT SHE CANT GET OUT AND HAS TO SOLVE THE PROLBEM HERSELF WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE VOICE SHE IS FIGHTING AGAINST HERSELF SO SHE CRACKS AN EMPTY PLATE AND STABBS HER SELF IN THE HEART.tHE TESTER AN UGLY OLD LADY I THINK HER NAME IS BABA
HEALS HER AHE WITH THE HELP OF THE GUYS SENDS MIAKA HOME BUT AT THE SAME TIME SHE IS SENT HOME YUUI IS SENT INTO THE BOOK WHERE SHE IS BEAT UP BY SOME THUGS AND RAPED OR SO LED TO BELIEVE. MIAKA FIGURES OUT WHERE YUUI IS AND GOES BACK SHE AND TAMAHOME FIND HERBUT BEFORE SHE LEAVES WITH MIAKA SHE SEES TAMA AND MIAKA KISS. HE KISSES HER. SHE SEES RED AND FEELS BETRAYED THAT MIAKA HAD COME BACK FOR ONLY TAMA sO SHE ACCEPTS THE POSITION AS THE PREISTESS OF SERYIEU. TRICKS MIAKA AND TAMA INTO THE SHRINE OF SERYIEU WHERE TAMA CANT USE HIS POWERS AND NEARLY KILLS MIAKA TAMAHOME KIND OF SAVES HER BUT GETS IT BAD BUT YUUI DOESN'T WANT HIM KILLED THEN A NEW WARRIOR OF SUZAKUAPPEARS OUT OF AN OLD CHINEESE HAT AND USES HIS SPIRTUAL POWER TO BUY THEM TIMEtAMA FINALLY MANAGES TO GET MIAKA INTO THE HAT THAT LEADS THEM TO BABAS PLACE WHERE THY WOUND UP ON A BED SIDE BY SIDE NAKED AS THE DAY THEY WERE BORN THE NEXT PART IS CUTE. THEY FIGHT OVER THE BLANKET AND MIAKA WINS PUSHING HIM OFF OF THE BED. THEY FIGHT ALOT IN THE BEGINNING ITS FUNNYTHEN MIAKA AGREES TO FULLY BE THE PREISTESS OF SUZAKU SO SHE CAN WISH HER AND YUUI HOME WHERE SHE IS SURE THEY CAN PATCH THINGS UP wOW THAT WAS A GOOD DEAL OG WRITING YOU BETTER READ THIS PHOENIX ASKA
IN THE END SHE AND THE OTHERS ARE FOUND WORTHY.

Phoenix Aska
Wow!!! how long did that take you to do put down SongBird?

Darth Revan187
I felt like I've just watched the show.
Umm, so I think the best anime so far is Samurai Pizza Cats.
Anyone heard of it?

Phoenix Aska
SongBirf wrote so much stuff....it gives me a headahe reading it all....

songbirdforever
PA U DID READ IT THOUGH?
BESIDES THE HEAD ACHE WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT
ISIN'T IT COOL?
dr- tHAT THE WAY I WRITE THINGS WHEN I TELL A STORY AND i DID GO THROUGH THE FIRST AND SECOND SHOW BASICLLY.AFTER THAT I SKIPPED ALOT OF STUFF INBETWEEN. lIKE WHEN THEY MEET TASKI WHOM MY STEP SISTER LOVES VERY MUCH

Phoenix Aska
yes...it is all so clear now....
Thx songbird

songbirdforever
Are you being a smart_ss

Phoenix Aska
who me???
noooo not me.....
so...how about those sailor scouts?

songbirdforever
do you have some kind of death wish
and idon't know what about those sailor scouts?

Phoenix Aska
Yes!!! Songbird u have the avatar thingy with Prince Darian in his kool cape outfit....

songbirdforever
I know that black hat helped me so is that a good thing my little picture?
thankyou black hat

Phoenix Aska
yeah...u can go to www.animeim.com or www.mytheme.com to get those icons or avatars or whatever....

Uh oh....I think I made her mad....*runs and locks himself in closet*

songbirdforever
who me?

Phoenix Aska
yes....you

A deathwish huh??? another yes....bring it on.

songbirdforever
thats easy for you to say you live in arizona and lock yourself in a closet
my brave little chicken
ooh is any one esle hungry?
how much do you know about the end of inuyasha

Phoenix Aska
Well Jordan said that...nobody wins and Naraku is still alive at the end...I saw something a long time ago in japanese where Inuyasha teams up with Sesshoumaru and everyone to beat Naraku....

songbirdforever
that was in the second movie
and your right about the end even though I told you in the inu forum
they may do an oav to finish the series

Darth Revan187
Sesshoumaru isn't even in the 2nd movie

songbirdforever
I thought he was maybe it was the first or the third
I do remember reading some scrips and it mentioned that naraku kidnapped rin and kagome and inu and sessh fought togeather sort of against naraku

songbirdforever
phoenix the bottom pic one the side place where we talk/write is a picture of miaka and tamahome

Phoenix Aska
Yes...that was the third movie where rin is kidnapped..

songbirdforever
there you are now you remember

Phoenix Aska
yup yup....I remember....but there was an episode in inuyasha where rin was kidnapped when Narau tried absorbing Sesshoumaru too...

Darth Revan187
Use the Inuyasha thread to talk about this kiddies.

songbirdforever
shutup argue blowup

kisss

Phoenix Aska
inuyasha applies here since it could be some people's favorite anime...

songbirdforever
yeah what he said.
tomato

Phoenix Aska
yeah!!! get out of here Darth Revan....

songbirdforever
he doesn't have to leave.
just sit there be nice and pretty

Phoenix Aska
nah...I'm just kidding...u don't have to leave....

Jordan....I downloaded that cradle of filth song with Freiza singing...it's so funny...he sounds just like Frieza from DBZ....

DBZ was the best out of dragonball,DBZ, and DBGT....

songbirdforever
where is darth revan you think he's gone and one minute there he is

Phoenix Aska
Beats me...he could just be sitting back watching as we speak...or then again maybe he's in the bathroom....

songbirdforever
why the bathroom?

Phoenix Aska
uhhhmmm he can be left alone in the bathroom for whatever he uhhhh needs to do in there....

In goldenboy in the very beggining most scenes take place in the bathroom....

songbirdforever
what is golden boy boy scout

Phoenix Aska
It is some very hilarious anime that only has like 6 episodes...
It is about this guy that rides around on a pink bike that goes around japan looking for ways to educate himself but is always being seduced by women and encounters problems u would see like romantically and he ends up saving the day somehow in each episode.....

songbirdforever
hummmm he sounds like some one i know but i'm not sure why

Phoenix Aska
it's funny...u should see them...

songbirdforever
I will If I ever get the chance. What other anime do you watch besides some of that dorky stuff you've wrote about

Phoenix Aska
Ghost in the shell and trying to watch Kiddy Grade...for a start....

songbirdforever
iv'e seen the premeir for ghost in the shell
it looks scary

Phoenix Aska
The ghost in the shell movie???
Scary as in good ?or scary as in bad?

songbirdforever
scarey as hide my eyes ruto a closet and hide myself till its safe
damn your a bad influence

Phoenix Aska
Ghost in the shell is awesome...with cyborgs being assassins and people being decapitated by High Velocity bullets....that is a good anime

songbirdforever
i am so not suprised that decapitation in an anime excites you lover

Phoenix Aska
Decapitation is really kool to see in animes....violence,blood, and gore are what make animes grrrrreat....they're more than good they're grrrrreeaat!!!

songbirdforever
slow down tony the tiger

Phoenix Aska
okay...just making sure that you understood where the great came from before I sounded like even more of an idiot...

songbirdforever
you never sound like an idot
don't let that go to your head boy scout
again- you are funny

Phoenix Aska
Thx...i try to be sometimes....

Ghost in the shell actually made it into the theaters...I haven't seen it yet...I haven't really had time to..i wonder if it's any good....

songbirdforever
isn't there a ghost in the shell 2 i think i've seen it on the anime on demand network.

Phoenix Aska
yes...sadly...I've fallen behind on the anime lately....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>