The Hulk 2 News and Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Eric Bana and Jennifer Connelly would sign up soon for Universal Pictures and Marvel Enterprises about the second Hulk movie. Bana could played the role as the scientist Dr.Robert Bruce Banner turning his anger to become a green giant goliath.Jennifer Connelly as Bruce's love interest Betty Ross.and Sam Elliot as Betty's father Gen.Thunderbolt Ross.Ang Lee will directing"The Hulk 2".so Ang Lee chosen the actors to portraying the role as the brilliant scientist Dr.Sam Stern become the evil Leader and Russian scientist Dr.Emil Blonsky in the second Hulk movie!!!!

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

TheFilmProphet
Merry Christmas to you too! happy

TheFilmProphet
Avi Arad Talks About Hulk 2
Source: SHH!
January 8, 2005

Scooper 'Kevin Roegele' tells us that Avi Arad talked to Total Film magazine about Hulk 2:

Bigger action, smaller Hulk in sequel says Avi Arad.

February's Total Film magazine features some new information from Marvel's Avi Arad. He confirms that Hulk 2 is in progress, and a few intruiging changes that will be made from the first film.

"In the next movie, Hulk 2, the Hulk will be smaller. If you make him 15-feet tall, there's no human connection there.....Right now we are still developing the sequel. I think the key thing is to come up with the right story."

The article also says we are promised, 'less angst and a lot more Hulk smashing,' and that Bruce Banner will become more comfortable with his big green side.

Asian Hulk
Rick Jones is in the movie.even the Leader and the Abomination

Mainstream
sounds promising..but Rick should have been in the first one.

dami wilson
Hulk needs more action and the dilemma going on bwt Bruce and the Hulk but the size of Hulk should be kept small. What is this 'Godzilla 2?'.
That part made the film look whoops! The pants going back to normal and fittting either man sucked like a water melon! Keep it real and Hulk maybe 8 feet tall or less.

Mainstream
agree Hulk was like 15 to 20 feet..I think 10 to 12 feet would have been good enough.

Asian Hulk
but Rick Jones is coming the on the second Hulk movie soon.who oculd portrayed the role as Bruce Banner's sidekick?

Mainstream
beats me.. you sure he's fighting the Leader and the Abomonation in Hulk 2?

Asian Hulk
Yup because the second Hulk movie is coming

crazyspinz
we all now how it should go down.

have it tie into x3, make at the end of x3 juggernaut appears for like 5 sec or so, then have hulk2 come into theaters a month or so later, and have him kick juggy's ass

Asian Hulk
So Ang Lee returns his directing the second Incredible Hulk movie!!!!!

Mainstream
Juggy gonna be in X3 as a cameo..hmm I don't know about Lee as a director of Hulk 2 seems risky if you ask me.

Asian Hulk
Maybe Oded Fehr or Arnold Vosloo could played the role as Emil Blonski in the Hulk movie but if there is CGI Abomination.

Asian Hulk
Ang Lee is going to directing the second Hulk movie soon with Eric Bana and Jennifer Connelly

TheFilmProphet
Its already been reported in the past that he is not going to direct Hulk 2.

Asian Hulk
we don't think that Lee is coming on Hulk 2.maybe Geoffrey Rush or or Ray Liotta or John Cusack as the Leader in Hulk 2.but Oded Fehr or Arnold Vosloo as Emil Blonski and CGI Hulk and CGI Abomination in the second Hulk movie.

K3VIL
Abomination VS Hulk is a must.
Juggernaut VS Hulk must not be put on the big screen.
In the 2nd FF4 movie would be fun to see The FF4 VS Hulk unleashed against them by Doom.

TheFilmProphet
This would all be great, but it will never happen. I would hope for an animatronic Hulk instead of CGI in Hulk 2, but that will never happen either.

Asian Hulk
Who can played the role as Emil Blonski in Hulk 2?

Asian Hulk
so can you choose the actors as blonski in hulk 2?

Asian Hulk
anyone topics?

Asian Hulk
Yup the Hulk 2 will be shown on 2006.

Wolfie
I can picture John Cusack as Leader but it isn't really his type of movie. I doubt he would go for it.

You sure Ang Lee doesn't wanna do Hulk 2? He did end the first one kinda weird.

I think the anguish in the first was good but the sequel could do without the King Kong-ish qualities (calming down whenever he sees Betty Ross).

Asian Hulk
we don't think if john cusack portrayed the role as the evil leader in the hulk 2 movie.

Asian Hulk
if you know that eric could returns as bruce banner in hulk 2 soon.

Asian Hulk
maybe we don't think ang could not returns in hulk 2

captainbarbell
Yup Eric Bana could returns in Hulk 2 but Ang Lee?we don't think he could returns!!!!

Terminator X
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
Ang Lee is going to directing the second Hulk movie soon with Eric Bana and Jennifer Connelly Is this true?

Mainstream
I hope not

BlackC@t
Originally posted by crazyspinz
we all now how it should go down.

have it tie into x3, make at the end of x3 juggernaut appears for like 5 sec or so, then have hulk2 come into theaters a month or so later, and have him kick juggy's ass

Marvel is not going to do any corny cross-overs!!!!!

Accept it people!

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Terminator X
Is this true?

Nope,

WillKempsgirl
so o'my god there's going to be a 2nd hulk.

Happy Dance

WillKempsgirl
So one question to Asian Hulk didn't Eric Bana's girlfriend in the movie get raped in the first one while she was a little girl?

confused

Asian Hulk
Originally posted by WillKempsgirl
So one question to Asian Hulk didn't Eric Bana's girlfriend in the movie get raped in the first one while she was a little girl?

confused nope,Betty was a young girl when his father Thunderbolt Ross saw a Nuclear bomb and went to a military camp.

Asian Hulk
Let's wait for the second Hulk movie.

Asian Hulk
The Hulk 2 would be released on 2007(not 2006)because the Hulk 2 .you can shw that Ang Lee is coming back to directing on the second Incredible Hulk movie.but Eric Bana could returning to played the role asDr. Robert Bruce Banner.Jennifer Connelly as returning her role as Betty Ross and Sam Elliot returns as Thunderbolt Ross.so Bruce Banner has a new sidekick named Rick Jones was saved by the Hulk from the Latin American guerrillas.but maybe the Hulk as new villains like Abomination and the Leader.maybe Mark Ruffalo or Ben Chaplin could portraying his role as Rick Jones.Ray Liotta or John Cusack will portaying as the brilliant scientist Dr.Sam Stern or Leader and Oded Fehr or Robert Englund as Russian mad scientis Dr.Emil Blonski or Abomination.so let's wait for the second Hulk movie soon

Asian Hulk
Until we wait for the second Hulk movies soon!!!!!!

WillKempsgirl
YA WHEN HER FATHER WENT TO MILITARY BASE HE LEFT HER IN THE ICE CREAM SHOP AND DIDN'T THE ICE CREAM MAN RAPE HER?

confused

koolruningz
No, that was Betty explaining a dream she has to Bruce. In the dream she is a little girl having ice cream with her dad when he has to rush off with his soldiers on some important mission. Then a man who works in the ice cream shop (who is Bruce) picks her up and puts her on the table and seems to be taking care of her, then his expression changes and he puts his hand towards her like he is going to harm her. This is where her dream ends and that is why Bruce says to her that he would never hurt her. Its a foreshadowing (if thats the right word) of what is to come when even as the raging Hulk, Bruce still wont harm Betty. Hope this helps. smile

WillKempsgirl
Thank's

koolruningz
No sweat.

TheFilmProphet
Excellent explanation, probably much better than I could have done it.

Asian Hulk
We just wait for the second Hulk movie

TheFilmProphet
It will probably be two years worth of waiting, wink

Mainstream
That sucks...I have a feeling Hulk 2 gonna kick ass!

TheFilmProphet
It better if we are going to wait another 2 years, yet again some older fans waited like 40 years for Daredevil and look what happened there so as long as Hulk 2 is a classic I guess I don't mind all that much.

Asian Hulk
so maybe next year Eric Bana and Jennifer Connelly could returns to shot in The Hulk 2. movie.so the second Incredible Hulk movie could release on 2007.

Asian Hulk
We can wait on 2007 for the release of the Hulk 2

Asian Hulk
What do you think about the Hulk 2 movie?

MildPossession
Humm, there is no official news on the film whatsoever. Not even pre-production.

Stan Lee is already working on about 4 films at the moment and the future and Hulk 2 isn't one of them at the moment.

Asian Hulk
next month Eric Bana could sign up for Hulk 2.

poncho73
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
It better if we are going to wait another 2 years, yet again some older fans waited like 40 years for Daredevil and look what happened there so as long as Hulk 2 is a classic I guess I don't mind all that much.

Well said Prophet. I didn't wait for 40 years...but i did wait about 2/3 of that and I was seriously disappointed. 90 years ago a movie took a total of like 2 weeks...this could include travel time. Now-a-days the wait of 3 years seems long... but if the movie is worth a damn, then so be it.

lukester
What about Grey Hulk and She Hulk?

...Anyway, I'd love to see The Gargoyle because he wasn't in the first film or game.

Because Hulk 1 was very story orientated and had deep drama ect, I think this film should mainly be about SMASHING things up.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by MildPossession
Humm, there is no official news on the film whatsoever. Not even pre-production.

Your a little behind on things it seems. wink

Originally posted by poncho73
Well said Prophet. I didn't wait for 40 years...but i did wait about 2/3 of that and I was seriously disappointed. 90 years ago a movie took a total of like 2 weeks...this could include travel time. Now-a-days the wait of 3 years seems long... but if the movie is worth a damn, then so be it.

Thanks, and yeah thats exactly what I mean.

MildPossession
So are film sites and magazines.

TheFilmProphet
Maybe you and the magazines. wink

Marvel's Film Slate From 4th Quarter Report
Source: SHH!
March 7, 2005

Marvel Character Feature Film Development Pipeline (Partial List)
X-Men 3, Fox - Summer, 2006 release
Ghost Rider, Sony - Script, Director, Filming started, Slated for 2006
Iron Man, New Line Cinema - Script, Targeted for 2006
Luke Cage, Sony/Columbia - Script, Director, Targeted for 2006
The Punisher 2, Lions Gate - Writer, Director, Targeted for 2006
Deathlok, Paramount - Script, Director, Targeted for 2006
Spider-Man 3, Sony/Columbia - Director, May 4, 2007 release
Namor, Universal Pictures - Script, Targeted for 2007
The Hulk 2, Universal Pictures - Development, Targeted for 2007
Wolverine, Fox - Development, Targeted for 2007

http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=2687

MildPossession
Yep I have seen that.

Asian Hulk
so Eric Bana and Jennifer Connelly could portrayed the role as Bruce Banner and Betty Ross in the second Hulk movie.Ang Lee should returns.

Asian Hulk
We can wait for the second Hulk movie for 2 years.

Asian Hulk
so Ang Lee could returns to the second Hulk movie.he could sign up for Marvel and Universal.

MildPossession
I don't think Jennifer will do a second movie. Or Ang Lee for that matter.

TheFilmProphet
Well its been known for several months that Ang won't be back, Jennifer will likely be back though since it would be one her more higher paying gigs.

DirectorFitz
I'm kinda glad Ang Lee isn't coming back. Sure, his style for the first one was cool, but I don't think he could handle sequels.

Mainstream
Lee could bearly handle an orginal.

Asian Hulk
maybe John Cusack and Mark Ruffallo would sign up Universal Pictures and Marvel Enterprises next year for Hulk 2 with Eric bana,Jennifer Connelly,Sam Elliot and Ang Lee.because Cusack could played the role as the villain Leader and Ruffallo would portraying Bruce's friend Rick Jones in the second Hulk movie.

Asian Hulk
2007 this is the showing on The Hulk 2.because Eric Bana is make him angry against his 2 villains.

Asian Hulk
because on next year could be shot in the second Hulk movie soon.maybe Ang Lee could returns.

Asian Hulk
Leader and Abomination are coming in the second Hulk movie

Asian Hulk
So?about the second Hulk movie.Eric Bana could portraying his role as Bruce Banner.

TheFilmProphet
Thats enough, you just posted 5 times in a row.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.