DareDevil vs. Spiderman vs. Punisher vs. Blade vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Bruce Wayne is in New York for buissness, him and a few colleuges go to China Town for dinner when their rudely interrupted by sudden gunfire. Everyone in the restaruant panic except for Mr. Wayne. Everyone soon learns that the Punisher has opened fire on a Peace rally against the war on terror. At another table the infamous attourney Matt Murdock and his colleuge Foggy Nelson sit. As they look out the window they see Spiderman swing by! Spiderman and the Punisher begin to duke it, but secretly the Peace group happen to be a trap set to capture Blade who rides in on his motorcycle opening fire! Thats when Batman and DareDevil arrive and the fight begins!

Mane
it would come down to Spidey and Batman. and i think in the end it would come down to Spider-Man.

wrathofachilles
Actually I think it would come down to Spidey and DD. Daredevil is about as good as Batman hand-to-hand, but has his enhanced senses to help him out. Spidey takes it in the end though. He always beats DD.

Stop including Punisher! He's not in any of their league!

who?-kid
Yes, what's Punisher doing there ? Same for Blade. As much as I like him, he's not that great and dangerous hero (let the bashing begin).

Spiderninja008
whoa, whoa, whoa, wuts kwith all the Blade bashing? Blade is a vamp who can walk in sunlight. A pretty tough cookie. He's stronger than DD and Bats, and his fighting skills may not be equal, but he's a pretty damn good fighter. He doesn't tire easily, or simply die from regular wounds. Spidey has it anyway, but I'm not sure who comes in second. I could see Bats beating Blade (cuz he's smarter), but I could see Dd beat Bats, and I could see Blade beating DD.....perplexed. Spidey rules!!

Cosmo Kramer
I say DD and Spiderman team up to stop anymore inocent civilins from getting shot (even though none did) then Blade cuts Spidermans head off. Batman stops the Punsisher and leaves him for the cops while DD and Blade sit down and have a beer.

uQifg2WV
definately punisher, because i might go gay for him. i uh mean punisher because he would go though with killing the others before the other... except possibly blade. but when it came down to it blade would be bending down. and maybe batman, but he all around sucks without preptime

uQifg2WV
hi im me

wrathofachilles
Blade cuts Spider-Man's head off? Yeah because nobody's ever tried that before and it's not like Spider-Man has a spider-sense or anything. Good call.

Havoc470
guns arent really a big thing for superheroes and not much strategy could be used in an all out confrontation so i think punisher would be the first one out imo, i dont know much about blade but he's out of bats, DD, and spidey's league imo, DD and batman is a hard one, but ultimately i think spidey would take it

yugotank
Batman takes out Punisher -
Daredevil takes out Batman -
Blade takes out Daredevil -
Spiderman takes out blade,but not with out getting a good beating.

Spiderman for sure!

Nikkolas
The others start to fight and then notice one person is missing.

They look all around for Frank and eventually find a note.

As they go to read the note, they are blown to Hell by a bomb Punisher had set up.

Frank wins because he's cooler than the rest and can break the board rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.