Magneto vs. Apocalypse vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Magneto has sent a tape to the Mayor of New York warning all that if his demands are not met he will detinate a nuke over the harbor and of course emidietly the city is evacuated under the scary circumsatnces. The only super hero left in the entire city is Superman who knows where Magneto is hiding, of course he finds him deep in the bay in a submarine giving him complete advantage over his surroundings. Not realizing anyone is listening Magneto radios in one final demand then sends a message to a space station some where far, far away. Apocalypse whom agreed to give Magneto the weapon he'd received from Omega Red back in the Cold War decides its time to move in and conquer the empty city. Magneto upset over not being in control grabs his helmet and says, "Bring it on *****!" Who wins? Superman, Magneto or Apocalypse...

Magee
1. Stop making these threads.
2. You do know Superman is not even in the same company as the other two?
3. Superman wins.

wrathofachilles
These threads are somewhat entertaining actually. He's nice enough to have the imagination to come up with a scenario, what's wrong with that?

Tough call considering Superman sucks now, but like I've said before: any time I see a 'Superman vs.' battle, I always consider it to be the original Superman. In that case, Superman wins. Otherwise...not sure, lol.

Tron
Well, it would never be fun for it to be P.C. Superman. You might well put people against Eternity or Aunt May if that's the case.

Magee
Asian Hulk, now thats entertaining, this guy annoys me... No offence to "this guy" lol.

norrin radd

Beyonder
Eternity I can understand but AUNT MAY!!!? There's not a being in any universe that can even compete against her, not Lucifer, Michael, Eternity, TOAA, or even the Presence. Aunt May would slap PC Supes silly, then put him on time out in the corner with Apocalypse & Magneto. stick out tongue

Telperaca
Apocalypse

Cosmo Kramer
Magneto would be too destracted by Superman to come out of his forcefield to land any hits on Apocalypse, so Superman gets killed then Magneto is too tired and dies!

uQifg2WV
I'd go with Apocolypse, but i wouldn't go gay for him

Muck101
Life-bump!!!

Tyrant
Originally posted by uQifg2WV
I'd go with Apocolypse, but i wouldn't go gay for him Same here.

Grinning Goku
Superman.

Hannibal-Lector
Can Apoc mind control superman or absorb all the energy out of him? (again serious question, IDK the answer)

And about mags, can he just rip off supermans bio aura since its electron based/ rip iron out of blood (same)

Is superman strong enough to get through mags shield? Originally i thought so but i read somewhere that it wasnt based on how much force is excerted on it, its wut type of material is trying to go through it

Tyrant
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Can Apoc mind control superman or absorb all the energy out of him? (again serious question, IDK the answer)

And about mags, can he just rip off supermans bio aura since its electron based/ rip iron out of blood (same)

Is superman strong enough to get through mags shield? Originally i thought so but i read somewhere that it wasnt based on how much force is excerted on it, its wut type of material is trying to go through it I only have one comment towards this...
ARM BREAK!!!
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6337/mtuv313pg09lv2.th.jpg

In all honesty though, Superman beats these weasels.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tyrant
I only have one comment towards this...
ARM BREAK!!!
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6337/mtuv313pg09lv2.th.jpg

confused

Tyrant
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
confused Looking for a place to post it...

Also, to actually answer that post, Apoc can't mind control Supes, and it would be virtually impossible for one such as him to do it. Hell, the best he has done, was cheapshot Xavier... hardly enough for him to start controlling people.
There is no way he will absorb the energy from him, as better have failed.

Even if the blood trick would work on Superman, what goes faster, heat vision, or manipulating someone's blood?

Superman could likely vibrate right through the shield, with his strength and super speed, or, a theoretical approach, could be that he unleashes enough HV to make it too hot fro Mags to handle from behind his shield (although it might not work).

carver9
Ill give this to either. All of them are powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.