Tatoos!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Telperaca
Does anyone here have any tatoos?

I don't have one, but I want one (maybe) in the future! - And it depends if I have the guts big grin I don't mind looking at the needles, it's just the thought of haveing them dug into my skin which creeps me out!
x_x

Peeves-04
why are people sceard of needles i look at them when i get them in me there not that bad u know

Telperaca
no, the small ones arent bad to look at, but the big evil ones are!!
sad

Sun Ce
laughing out loud well the tattoo needles are small, no need to be scared of them big grin

Peeves-04
ive had one like this in my arm _________________

Telperaca
*looks suspicious!*
It's not going to be pain free...

Telperaca
O.o

What's the image?

trouble
no its not pain free but after about 20 mins that part of the body goes num. i havnt got a tatoo personnally but all my friends have yes im 2 scared to get 1

Peeves-04
u will feel abit of pain not loads but its up to u if u do it im gonna get one of my kids names on my arm if i have any kids

Sun Ce
wow ive had that in my mouth at the dentist erm, and the ones at school are never that big, there only about -------- at school erm

Sun Ce
weirdO laughing out loud

Telperaca
I've had a tatoo!! *jumps up and down!!* - but it was only temporary sadsad

Sun Ce
laughing laughing out loud yeah we have all had those laughing

Corran
duplicate thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21458

lil bitchiness
Yeah, what Corran said stick out tongue

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.