Anakin the 2nd most powerful thing in the Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nick1989
If sidouis can do all that would he be able to kill Anakin? Because someone to me that Anakin can`t die until he has finished his task, which is to bring balance to the force. Thats why anakin survives being burned by the lava. He cant die. So does that mean he can be sidious?

and his father is the force. So anakin should be the best lightsaber and force user ever!

Darth_Duffy
im sorry but that is just a load of mumbled tosh mate

Nick1989
So are saying Anakin Skywalker is weak?

Nick1989
Hes far powerful than Yoda in EPIII

Darth_Duffy
i never said that but i would say to an extent that anakin is mentally weak yes, but you're original post made little sense and wasnt deserving of its own thread

PVS
its spam

zutalurs
Wow. How come Peeves gets all these posts delivered to his email, and I still gotta log into a message board filled with people posting their own ideas and thoughts and not just what Peeves wants them to post?
Sorry for the SPAM Peeves, chalk it up to another person fed up with your trolliness.

PVS
im not going to argue with you zutalurs, keep it up and find yourself reported. im through feeding trolls and risking my own banning.

good day sir

jedijunky1138
Glad this zutalurs guy is on my ignore list. He probably just posted some idiotic note just trying to piss PVS off.

zutalurs
you're probably right jedijunky. good thing you didn't see me call you an idiot for supporting an idiot too.

PVS
reported

zutalurs
frightened

GCG
Bringing balance to the force...........but which side of the force ?
maintained for the dark side he was

now lets not go all pear shaped

Ushgarak
Zutalurs, you have been warned enough. Keep pushing that and you will be banned. And for your information, that is one singular definition of spam you have there; there are several others.

darthcraka
this is a dumb thread what happened happened plain and simple sid didn't kill ani couse he didn't expect him to turn 0n him if he had ani would have been toast as welll as luke .... why dosent someone close threads when there boring

jedijunky1138
Because it is up to the Mods. Ush is a mod and apparently he feels that tis thread should stay open.

darthcraka
ok makes sence sry

captainmidnight
yeah i'll try my best.........i think anakin could be just as powerful if he were not half machine.....he needs the lightning!!!!!

Darth_Nefarus
Considering Anakin's entire reason for existence was to destroy the Sith, had he attacked Palpatine in Episode 3 he would have destroyed him in the end. It would have been an epic duel, more epic than any other in the saga, but sadly it wasn't meant to be. Yet.

Jedi Priestess
I personally think Anakin was THE most powerful thing in the galaxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.