superman and batman vs spider man and the hulk vs captain america and thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Imagine these three teams, the fist team with superman and batman, the second with spider man and the hulk, and the third one with captain america and thor. Who would win between those teams? ill bet that maybe superman and batman. Superman is the most powerful and batman is the smarter one. And your opinion?

Mane
Spidey can easily take Cap and BAtman

Thor can easily take Superman

Hulk can take Superman

i think Thor might come out on top.

crazyspinz
it would come down to hulk and spidey vs thor, i dunno who would take it, one godblast would finish spidey, i have no clue for thor vs hulk

Havoc470
can his hammer suck up gamma radiation?

crazyspinz
i dont think so

juggernaut74
Batman and Superman take this one. With Supermans Brawn and Batmans Brains nobody can take them. Batman wont even have to get out of the batmobile for this one. I know this is gonna be hard to swallow for the marvel fanboys(which seems to be about 90% of the people on here) but if you see it different then your a hater.

juggernaut74
Oh and by the way I consider myself a Marvel man.

wrathofachilles
Thor's hammer can absorb any energy, no matter what. It's a good match-up, but there are so many variables. Is it Pre-Crisis Superman? Is it pre-King Thor? Superman has drastically decreased in power and Thor has drastically increased. They just had a crossover Superman vs. Thor battle and Superman won, but the writers expressed their regret over it, so it would depend on who was in charge of the match-up. Indeed Spider-Man is the superior of the weaker challengers, so it's basically Supes, Hulk, and Thor. Batman doesn't have to get out of the Batmobile? Lol, well he probably wouldn't considering he knows he'd get his ass handed to him. He's the weakest of the bunch, period.

Pre-Crisis Superman wins. Post-crisis comes down to Thor and Hulk. Could go either way.

crazyspinz
sure you do......

wrathofachilles
Yeah by the way, what the hell do you consider Hulk if not 'brawn?' You seem to have misread the battle.

Spiderninja008
spidey and hulk
spidey is both a genius and a problem solver, and has much detective work under his belt. He takes cap and bats at the same time with little trouble. More trouble from capn cause he's physically tough for anybody. Hulk and Thor and Supes have a three way battle, Thor knows of the Hulk's strength so he focuses on Supes. Spidey concentrate on using hulk to hisadvantage and get hulk madder. Supes goes down by an honorable bout with Thor, Hulk is too strong at this point to argue with, Thor goes down. Spidey may not survive, but Hulk is the angriest, strongest, and the last man standing, if he can't protect Spidey.

juggernaut74
Didnt Batman beat the Hulk in their comic they had awhile back. Its been awhile since i read it. If I remeber right it didnt take him long to figure out how to beat him. He obviously realized he couldnt beat him up so he just outsmarted him somehow.

juggernaut74
I own just as many marvel comics as I do DC. I just am not Biast towards DC characters like most of you people are. The older and more mature fans are generally DC fans. Kids and Newbies are Marvel fans who dont know anybetter. I like them both.

juggernaut74
By the way this is just my opinion

crazyspinz
ok, i was just messing around when i said that

Cosmo Kramer
First of all Superman lost to Hulk, Batman would lose to Webhead!

wrathofachilles
Couple things: In no way can Batman beat Hulk. Whatever 'win' he chalked up against Hulk *I didn't read it* is due to writer's ignorance or bias. It is of course absurd to pit the two characters against one another, so the writer of course is going to find a way to make Batman do something to bring Hulk down to his level, otherwise there would be no point in a crossover. Doesn't make it logical. You can't use the argument 'there was a Batman/Hulk crossover where Batman won so Batman would win in a fight' because crossovers are designed to suck, lol.

Two, how ridiculous to assume older mature readers are DC fans and kids are Marvel fans. I am a Marvel fan *or was when I read them* and I haven't been a kid in years. I don't dislike DC, but I never got into it as much, doesn't make me a 'newbie' who doesn't know better. Granted, you admitted it was only opinion, well done, but your experience is very limited, and there are thousands of older comic readers with nostalgic ties to Marvel.

Besides, everyone knows the kids who don't know better read Image comics. wink

Solidarsenal
This is a good match-up I would love to read it but I think World's Finest would come out on top they have the most experience being partners and they're the best at what they do.

Swanky-Tuna
I think it was he gassed Hulk. I don't have a problem with that but apparently Hulk was holding his breath and Batman *kicked him in the stomach* and it knocked the wind out of him and ended up breathing the gas.

Solidarsenal
Plus I love how Batman and Superman don't have to carry around weapons like cap and thor do they fight barehanded like men should

Swanky-Tuna
What're you talking about? Batman carries all kinds of weapons in his everything.

Solidarsenal
Yeah but they're in his utility belt he usually only uses a batarang he doesnt carry around a magical hammer or adamantium shield

wolverine8888
just to make this straight thor has never between hulk in a fight the best he has done in tie him

Swanky-Tuna
That *is* his magical hammer and vibranium shield. And there's more than batarangs in that thing.

Spiderninja008
the writer must've been on crack to make a lame ass story like that, oh my freaking god. Hulk shrugs off hits from Ironman like it's nothin, Spidey has to try hard to even move him. Hulk can take on the whole American army, and yet a punch or kick from Batsy is suposed to force him to breathe......force hulk to breathe??.......even if that were possible, gas?? that is lame, as if it hadn't been tried b4. U would need enough "gas" to take out an entire city to even phase the hulk........comicbook crossover writers really need to stay off the crack and stop listening to voter polls (they are bias, and not everybody gets to vote who want to, therefore unequal representation). Spawn wooped Bats' ass (It was a realistic crossover, which is y I like it, none of that create some wack storyline just to please certain ppl). Bats needed lots of handicap stuff (like special K) and super armor, and prep time to take on superman. I'm sure Hulk could end it quickly, simply cuz stupidity has little disadvantage when it is aided by unstopable blind rage. Plz ppl......stay off the drugs. And oh yeah, Hulk could beat Supes. Hulk is like Doomsday, cept he only gets stronger with his rage, and niether have a limit.................Go Spidey!

wrathofachilles
Kicked him in the stomach?? Ahahahaah, oh my god was this comic book written by a 7 year old? Seriously, who was the writer of that crossover? What an ignorant and pathetic human being. Besides, Hulk has proven a thousand times before gas has little effect on him.

FrothByte
stupid stupid comics then. batman could kick hulk all he wants and all he'd do is tickle hulk. knock the wind out of hulk... such blasphemy!!!

anyways, i agree that spidey would end on top of bats and cap. thor will beat supes becoz of his magic. then it would be hulk and spidey against thor and mjolnir. that's the main factor here, mjolnir. if thor used all the powers he had in mjolnir he would end up the victor.

Mr Bumper Thump
Bump smile

Bouboumaster
Team 2. If Spider-Man can be an annoyance for Thor and Sups, Batman and Captain America can do shit to the powerhouse of each team.

And since nobody can one shot nobody in the powerhouses, Thor would have an advantage, with his power-set.

Lord Feron
Cap and Thor FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.