the hulk and thor vs namor and hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Who would win between those teams? I think that thor and the hulk would win at the end, hulk could beat namor and thor could beat hercules. And your opinion?

norrin radd
hulk could beat namor and hercules alone, thor also.

bakerboy
Maybe hulk could beat hercules and namor together, its a difficult one for him , but he could. But i dont think that thor alone could bet herc and namor together, hercules is a very close battle for thor, and same with namor.

crazyspinz
both of these guys, thor and hulk, would kill the other too alone with ease, yes heculies is like the same as thor when he doesnt have his hamer, but he does

Beyonder
Revise this fight to:

Thor & Hercules Vs. Hulk & Namor

Wynndar
Hulk already beat Wonderman Hercules Namor and Iron man at the same time

Krissy Von Doom
If Namor can toss either Hulk or Thor into the ocean at the start of the fight, it'd even things out a bit.

Solidarsenal
Hulk and Thor no question

crazyspinz
so are u asumeing that they wont get outa the water? and still in the water namor is barely class 100, where thor is class 100+ and hulk is basicaly the strongest thing ever via unlimited strength. thor on his own could take them, so could hulk, all water would do would piss him off, and u know wut happens then...

wrathofachilles
Hulk does indeed have unlimited strength, but Namor has taken him on in water before. Hulk can't maneuver very well underwater, nobody really can outside of Namor. Still, this is a very one-sided fight. Norrin is right, both Hulk and Thor could defeat the opposition single-handedly. Herc gave the older Thor some trouble, but Thor's been powered-up.

crazyspinz
hey wrath, havent seen u around here in a while

wrathofachilles
I was here earlier today. Just wasn't much going on so I popped in, told everyone how stupid they were in their arguments, and left. wink

Krissy Von Doom
I'm just saying, Namor has an advantage in the water and both those guys have to breathe. Once he knocks the wind out of either one, which he's capable of doing in the water, then things start to even out.

Wynndar
Namor doesnt stand a chance against Hulk...he just always talks big game and gets pounded...I love how he said he could take blackbolt and then Blackbolt knocked him out with one punch and sent him flying for a mile...oh and Hulk has also knocked Namor from the florida keys all the way to miami...Namor is a pompus jackass

Solidarsenal
Wow how noble of you

wrathofachilles
Isn't it though?

Cosmo Kramer
OK so Namor does have alot of advantages in the water, but even so Spiderman and DareDevil have both gone under with him (neither of them being very good swimmers) and when they came up which all people do the fight changed alot! DD came back and won.

crazyspinz
thor = god of THUNDER
thunder = lightning
lightning + water = fried fish man
nuff said

and cosmo do u like have a crush on DD or sumthing?

ScarletSpider
Though seldom used, seen, or even mentioned, Namor does have electrical abilities (along the lines of an electric eel). He has remarkable resistance to elecrtic attacks, and can even generate electric attacks himself. Thor will not fry this "fish man" anytime soon smile, however the thundergod will still win lol.

wrathofachilles
Thor is the GOD of thunder, his Asgardian control over electricity far outweighs Namor's electric eel powers. Anyway, I think the fight would basically go down like this: Hulk and Thor beat the hell out of Namor, Hercules bitches about being teamed-up with such a loser and they all go out for a nice mug of mead and a glass of wine.

olympian
Originally posted by Wynndar
Hulk already beat Wonderman Hercules Namor and Iron man at the same time
You mean the same issue where Hercules stalemated him alone, after the other three, tried?

He couldnt have beat all of them, if one was going toe to toe.

Soljer
Namor has one shotted the Hulk before, but Thor should definitely be able to take EITHER of the competition, assuming that he is written to his full potential, and not the jobbing idiot he often is.

Thor wins. The other three combatants lay motionless on the ground.

snoopdogg
Did Namor actually one-shot Hulk or did they collide underwater?

guy222
Originally posted by bakerboy
Who would win between those teams? I think that thor and the hulk would win at the end, hulk could beat namor and thor could beat hercules. And your opinion?

hulk smash/hammer ftw

olympian
Hulk smash hammer nothing. His unlimited on paper only, not much in actual execution.

The first team wins tho. More versability and strength together.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Soljer
Namor has one shotted the Hulk before
When did this happen ?

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Soljer
Namor has one shotted the Hulk before

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

what's an incredible liar you are......

p.s. keep on posting, tons of comic boards get fun of you

by the way :hulk alone would win this fight 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by olympian
Hulk smash hammer nothing. His unlimited on paper only, not much in actual execution.

The first team wins tho. More versability and strength together.

confused

so hulk doesn't smash fishman
and hammer is a dummy
wink

Jyppe
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

what's an incredible liar you are......

p.s. keep on posting, tons of comic boards get fun of you

by the way :hulk alone would win this fight 10/10

Too bad that Namor has more victories over Hulk than Hulk has over him big grin

Clown of the internet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.