Me New: Hulk Vs. Apocolypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uQifg2WV
Ok so im new. there fore i don't know whats been posted so this might have been used.
Ok So Hulk Gets stronger with his rage, but could he ever get strong enough to take down apocolypse

Wynndar
yea

crazyspinz
apoc isnt that powerfull, he just has alot of followers,

BUT, he did take over hulks mind in AoA universe, so he could win...

Wynndar
huh? i dint know there was a hulk in AoA?....have any pictures?

crazyspinz
i think it was AoA, hulk was a the horsemen of war once, war hulk

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/warhulk.html

thats apic of a toy of him, its the best thing i could find

Wynndar
yea thats not AoA....thats incredible hulk....when he kicked Juggernauts ass...i think your confused...Hulk was not in AoA to my knowledge

crazyspinz
ok, i wasnt sure, i just figured that it would have been AoA, cuz he is way more power full than any other horsemen...

uQifg2WV
apocolypse not powerful. oh sure thats not in the least bit sacriligious.

FrothByte
apocalypse wins. i don't think hulk can get mad fast enuf before apocalypse knocks him out.

Swanky-Tuna
Apocalypse isn't so much a fighter as he is an idea man. Building life siphoning machines and crap.

crazyspinz
thats wut i meant by not that powerfull

JuggernautFan
yes he was in Age Of Apocalypse......

JuggernautFan
actually if you read the rise of apocalypse mini series you would know that apocalypse can fight, and very well at that. before his mutant powers manifested, he was very well trained. he fought 3 armed men with nothing and killed them all.

Spiderninja008
Hulk smash Absorbing Man 2.0 !!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, but he's more notable for his plans and not how many baseball bats he can break with his shin like Hulk or Thor.

JuggernautFan
only because he usually doesnt engage physically. but when he does, he can be gruesome.

crazyspinz
but not as grusome as someone with UNLIMITED strength...

lightaxe
im thinking that hulk would win

Cosmo Kramer
First of all Apocalypse wouldnt allow anyone to kick his ass! Under normal circumstances not even a large handful of Avengers could. If any of you remember the Hulk ws never meant to fight Apocalypse it was all that bastard Bruce Banner who started haunting the Hulk who was called War at the time. Then that idiot Juggernaut whose like a billion times stronger than Hulk when they started fighting.

crazyspinz
hulk is stronger than juggy, but dont dicuss it here

Evangel94
Apocalypse has complete molecular control over his body. I doubt Hulk can hurt him.

Actually the strongest portayal of juggernaut was massively stronger than war hulk, savage, or whatever version you pick.

Juggernaut's single punch was so powerful that it smashed through reality and broke dimensional barriers.

Cosmo Kramer
The Hulk now of days is stronger than Jugernaut! Over the 90's hes gotten alot bigger...unsolved mystery.

wrathofachilles
You know, I don't mean to be rude, but you are wrong an awful lot. Juggernaut is not in any way 'a billion times stronger than Hulk.' I wouldn't call Hulk a billion times stronger than Juggernaut either, but Hulk has the capacity to be immensely stronger than Juggernaut. Hulk is THE strongest force on the planet, bar none. Period. That's all she wrote. Hulk doesn't need to get that enraged to be able to take Apocalypse down. He's certainly no pushover, and the fight would be a good one, but Apocalypse cannot keep up with Hulk, and would not 'knock him out' before Hulk gets strong enough to beat him. It wouldn't take that long for him to get strong enough.

wrathofachilles
While Hulk has increased in power, a lot of the heavy hitters have, he was actually weaker in the 90s due to his 'Professor' status. He has been capable of the 'the angrier he gets the stronger he gets' for awhile. He has always been capable of greater strength than Juggernaut. Fighting ability is the more difficult question, but that's different than raw strength.

JuggernautFan
i dont think hulk has ever proven stronger than juggernaut regardless of the amount of anger/adrenaline built up. could he be??? certainly, but has he shown to be?? NO.

but back to topic, i know that hulk is supposed to have "unlimited" strength, but the same thing is said about apocalypse. only difference is, apoc doesnt have to get mad to use his. so hulk cant just simply over power him.

intelligence....... i think we will all agree apoc is the winner here.

durability. now most would probably say hulk but i have to disagree. apocalypse once took Blackbolts scream (very devastating) in a weakened state, and laughed about it....... hulk was knocked unconsciouss by this same scream. so who is actually more durable.

all in all this might be an interesting fight to see how they would let hulk win (luck if you ask me), but all the signs point to apoc being the theoretical winner. but who will win?? hulk cause hes the good guy. i believe thats how it goes. even then he will probably need some help.

uQifg2WV
Yey my first thread, i'm bringing it back to page one.

jinzin
ummmmm this fight already happened, Ever wonder how hulk became a horesman of apocalypse? .......
cause Apoc beat him senslessly into submission that's how.
anyways I think an angry hulk is on average physically stronger than Juggs, but certainly not at his base strength. juggs has the ability to be stronger than a pissed off hulk but I think everyone underestimates how hard it is for juggs to make himself be all he can be. thats why I said "on average" for hulk.

wrathofachilles
When did Apocalypse actually beat him into submission? What issue and do you have pics? As for Hulk and Jugs, people bring this up an awful lot but it really doesn't work. Hulk's base strength makes no difference because he gets mad at the drop of a hat and his strength vastly increases. When he's asleep he has a base strength, but when he gets into a fight there's no real base strength. Juggernaut doesn't have the ability to be stronger than a pissed-off Hulk because Juggernaut doesn't increase exponentially in strength, Hulk does.

jinzin
Its in incredible hulk 4(i think)50 something. I've read the comic, but my copy of it got killed (damn little destructive cousins, I KILL EM!) but yeah it definitely happened, I'll go searching for the issue this weekend, If I find it, I'll post pics k.

I own Badabing!
I own Badabing! smile.... again!

the ninjak
Originally posted by jinzin
ummmmm this fight already happened, Ever wonder how hulk became a horesman of apocalypse? .......
cause Apoc beat him senslessly into submission that's how.
anyways I think an angry hulk is on average physically stronger than Juggs, but certainly not at his base strength. juggs has the ability to be stronger than a pissed off hulk but I think everyone underestimates how hard it is for juggs to make himself be all he can be. thats why I said "on average" for hulk.

I can't believe this thread went this long. Poccy chokes him out.

Space M ummy
Apocalypse should have the advantage here.

His strength is a big "???" because they've never put a limit on it, but we've seen apocalypse grow himself to several stories tall and smash the crap out of things when he's really POed.

If you go back to the Ikaris fight, it's probably a good indication of how this fight would go down. Apoc simply used his shapeshifting to repeatedly evade, restrain, and own Ikaris. He did the same thing to quicksilver to negate his speed, and also with Loki before getting bored and powerdraining him.

Apoc can also forcibly teleport Hulk anywhere he wants (say, into orbit or a mile down into solid rock) and there's not a damn thing hulk could do about it.

A non jobbing apocalypse is too versatile for hulk to deal with one on one. Apoc probably couldn't kill the hulk (due to the healing factor) but a BFR is a certainty, and a KO (say, a spike through the brain at close range) is a possibility.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Space M ummy
A non jobbing apocalypse Does not compute.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Does not compute.

Apoc as he would appear in a forum fight, not necessarily a comic where the writer "forgets" half of his powers, or he's been retconned into using weakened host bodies again.

inimalist
forum apoc wins handily

comic apoc loses... sad

carver9
Hulk crushes.

JakeTheBank
Non-jobbing Apoc? WTF is that?

Harbinger
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Non-jobbing Apoc? WTF is that? Apoc that doesn't duck from a table like it's covered with AIDS?

Apoc wins this thread, btw.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk crushes.

TheHulk
Of Course Hulk wins!!!

Mshinu
Apoc destroys Hulkie Boy a million ways. If Hulk is lucky, maybe he`ll get to be a horseman again. If he shows appreciation and obedience to his merciful master of cource.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10069/514868-apocalypse_vs_hulk_00_super.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.