Spy Report: Grievous' injuries ties in Vader's suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF D00m
This was on MF.com

darktim1
sounds interesting.

jedijunky1138
Hey thats good stuff! Doom! seems like i read some thing along those lines in one of the insider issues. When I get home I will try and find it. I think it will back up your post nicely.

And Thanx for the insitefull post! seems like all of the recent posts have been a littl flat in that aspect.

Sith Master X
That's awesome. Thanks.

waynerobsonuk
Top bit of info, if it's correct I take my hat off to you (if I had one)

Wayne...

Anakin2Vader
interesting....

§pearhead
er...a bit of spoilers there messed

Boris
WTF, this sucks so so much...... sad

darthcraka
as long as i get to see some major fighting before he dies ill be saticfied

jedijunky1138
I am still looking for the insider issue that mentions this. I know its there but it is being a little allusive.

Spiderdrew8
Nice info. Keep up the good work.

OB1-adobe
Boring, but thanks anyway.

Cipher
I think its kind of interesting, actually, because I've suspected Grievous is in the movie to have some type of connection to Vader and his reconstructed body.

DARK ASSASSIN
this sounds awesome!

whitewookie
well i wonder why they decided to put vader's suit as black rather then the retro millenium silver of our pal Grievous! Bloody Utapu, have no respect for continuity!!

They cud of at least branded a copyright symbol into the base of his foot or something no expression

But anywho, intruiging news!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.