Who missed me? (aka..DirtyBlondPrepa)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ForgivingBeauty
Hey yall! I ve been gone for along time now..Wow...taking a break from
kmc really has helped me get my life back together...I ll try to get on once in awhile..but not that often..alot has happened to me..my grades are alot better and wow

Royal Knight
dependsstick out tongue

TrAnCeDuO
you sound familiar.

Mr Zero
Nobody even noticed you were gone. Thats gotta hurt.

Mane
laughing

Spicy_Mchaggis
what about the people that never knew you. do you think they missed you?

Sun Ce
glad to hear your life is goos now, just hope it stays that way big grin

RaventheOnly
eek! DBP eek! wavey long time no see stick out tongue

ForgivingBeauty
Hey evryone,did you guys miss me....I haven't been inb here in a long time...my life is so much better the fact that I haven't been on the computer in so long.....I miss d u guys.... stick out tongue

darkcrown
WB!!! eek!

MonkeyNipples
cant say i have....yet cant say i havent...

darkcrown
How have you been?! eek!

lil bitchiness
Merged.

messed Why did you make another one? You could have just bumped the old one.

ForgivingBeauty
I haven't really missed you guyseek!...this is adriannas boyfriend!(aka dirtyblondprepa)..she doesn't use her computer thingy anymore so she gAVE IT TO ME so HI!

Sun Ce
wow your life is better because u left the pc turned off, if i did that my life would still be the same erm, i never leave the house much sad, i bet u went to partys and had fun out of the house huh?, well if so that means i might as well sit at the pc for the rest of my life sad

darkcrown
thumb up

Sun Ce
she gave her pc tp u now!!! sad, she won't be coming back will she sad

darkcrown
cry

Sun Ce
cry i know weep

ForgivingBeauty
No....She ll come on....that is if she wants tosad

ForgivingBeauty
Yeah...she just started high school and me too and she hasn't had any time to come on here and she says her life is so much better now that she doensn't feel so pressereed to go onto the computer...I mean she'll go on to the computer but you know..she don't come on here anymore...

Sun Ce
well thats nice of u to tell us in that way, it sounds crap hearing that sad

ladygrim
hi i think i rember u ... tho my memory ist terrible .. smile

mini me 0206
i kno im to late but i missed u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.