Another Title Search

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

minnow14
I'll just get right into the description of the Movie

This movie I'm guessing came out early 90's to mid 90's. It's a very classy surfer movie, It's about a groupd of surfers going around the world looking for the ultimate wave i'm not sure if they're just traveling the world for fun or they're in a competition but i know there was a point in the movie where they train with a legend of surfing, they explain their philosophy on life, and they had some wicked awesome psuedo parties in little villages with some cool people. I know the movie ends with the veteran surfer running across the ocean floor with a huge rock in his hands. It possibly had Jerry Leto or a Leto look alike but it was a sweet movie.

The Redeemer
Two surfing films that immediately spring to mind are BLUE CRUSH and BIG WEDNESDAY but the former was only made recently and the later in the late '70s IIRC so I doubt it's either of them...

KillTheLight
im thinking it might be 'The Endless summer 2' that came out in 1994 other then that the only other surfing type movie i can i can think of is point break and i seriously doubt thats the one ur on about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.