KV20 (Its up and it STINKS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedijunky1138
KV 20 is up and I think it ranks up there with the FOX studio one a couple of weeks ago. It is a view of the Senate main hall but the only thing that we see is a couple of pillars and a lot of blue screen.
Scramba don't wast your time.

Delta51VE
It'd not as bad as that outdoors one a while ago!

there are thing to look at, like, what's that blurry orange x thing?

http: //s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1F0B3FB209241B74001E7C64AA18A161

(I can't post a link, so copy/paste and remove the space before the //)

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/kv20.mov

jedijunky1138
Just some film equipment I think.
Thanx Scramba

OB1-adobe
It is just some guy caring some crap. I really have to thank you guys for putting up with this Hyperspace bullsh!t, and posting stuff here, because I would never pay any about of money for this kind of B.S anymore. This Knoll vision, and webcam, and trailers and webdocs(both used to be free to the public) is just friggin boring stuff. I myself am a FMOHS (Former Member Of Hyper Space), and I ain't plannin on goin back!

lucasfilm
yeah... not that exciting...

jedijunky1138
I think HS is worth every penny. I check it twice dailey to see the updates. The new comics page is cool too.

OB1-adobe
Well if your happy then I'm happ.... Nah I Still hate it, sorry.

jedijunky1138
Thats OK you are entitled to your opinion.

Delta51VE
you do'tnt need Hyperspace if you know the right people!

Sith Master X
Thanks scramba.

jedijunky1138
Without it you have to pay full price for the insider mag plus you have to wait a whole month longer to get it at the news stand.

darktim1
it's okay thanks scramba for posting it and all the other things you have posted throughout the months.

scramba2000
Forgot to post the caption:

"The expansive corridor that leads from the Senate landing platforms to the inner chambers of the massive edifice are lined by huge marble columns. The long shadows thrown by the heavy pillars are the perfect place for concealment, the ideal hiding place for a Senator to spy on her secret husband as he arrives to yet another hero's welcome. On set in Sydney, only the columns in the immediate foreground and the carpeted floor were constructed. The rest will be realized by a digital painting. Although a floor plan of pillars was devised, Director George Lucas found that it didn't read as populated enough, so the placement of the background pillars is slightly cheated in each shot."

cal31
Hmmmm... Padme spying on Anakin?

Gangularis
Damn you Lucas and your bluescreen!!!!

DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

ImperialPEZ
As usual, the captions hold the most intriguing information.

Thanks Scramba.

NoMeN
thanks scrambda!!

and GOD! this KV thing sucks! they should stop right now. 20 is a nice number

jedijunky1138
WOW I didnt read that part. I just rushed to the pic without paying much attention.

cal31
I'm wondering what made Padme decide to spy on Anakin? I'm guessing that this happens after the big space battle at the start of the movie, so what makes her spy on him?

jedijunky1138
I think she starts to suspect Palpatine and she is spying on Anakin because she cant believe that he would be willing to accept him as anything but a ruthless dictator. She wants to see for herself and probably will not like what she sees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.