What is the closest you ever came to death?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Tired Hiker
I think for me it was when I was driving a tractor and it lost power. Suddenly there were no brakes and it started rolling backwards! fear Then, I steered it down a narrow path with a cliff to one side of me and the mountain on the other! When I got to the flat part where the winding path began, I jumped from it while going 40 miles per hour! fear Then I watched it ghost ride into some bushes and stop right before a 15 foot drop. I had minor cuts and bruises. The tractor was fine.

TrAnCeDuO
bronchitus and one time i wiped out on my snowmobile on a camel hill i messed up my ribs but other than im fine.

SeptemberRain
I died. I drank a 5th of Jack Daniels and ten beers one night. I drank the 5th in 45 mins and i dont remeber how long it took for the beers. But i woke up in the hospital and i was told that i had no pulse at one point.

m!$hA
probably last night when i went to sleep erm

Imaginary
Um... the time a tree almost fell on me

Raven Guardia
sadly, I came close to death to many times. so I dont really know which is the closest.

sniper
dieing? or killing?
knife to throut... been on both sides of the blade

<<Solo>>
I remember when your first told us that, and that SNL skit was awesome.(OTF)

silver_tears
When I almost dorwned, or when I almost flew off a 20 foot cliff into a quarry with like 1 foot of water in it at the bottom.

<<Solo>>
Aww, yes reminds me when I was river rafting on the Boise River this summer, went into some major rapids, fell out, almost drowned but my brother lifted me out.

Revan X
Too many in my count. but latest nearly falling 10 stories down a building.

Tptmanno1
uhh I had phemonia once.....
thast about it...

Raven Guardia
whoa sniper, your so cool.....I wanna use weapons.

Shadow_Fox
One time I was on My Dirt Bike doin a 360 round a curve hit the landed wrong, fractured a rib or 2 broke an arm and went to the hospital, had no pluse for about 30 seconds or so the doctor said... I don't remeber it very well though... cause I don't want to...

RaventheOnly
closest was .... ummmmmmm....... almost falling off a cliff stick out tongue

sniper
well, one of those wasnt fun... one of them ... wink

Shadow_Fox
Can I know which one? eek!

sniper
no

Shadow_Fox
Why? Or should I not ask? sad

sniper
you shouldnt have to, would you rather put a knife to somones throut? or feel cold steel on yours?

Raven Guardia
sniper, you should be in one of them gangster movies.

sniper
i love the godfather, one of my fav movies

Shadow_Fox
*shuts up*

sniper
exactly wink

Shadow_Fox
I think I'd prefer to have the knife against my neck actually.... *shuts up again* okay I'm done...

sniper
depends who's on the other side...

Shadow_Fox
..... that's true

sniper
kerry evil face

Shadow_Fox
?

sniper
nothing... not gonna make this political whistle

Shadow_Fox
good job steve. Good job stick out tongue




































Bush no expression

Reborn Again
The closest I ever came to death? When I stared it straight into my dog's eyes when she died. Those cold, unforbidable eyes; grey without feeling. You feel as if your body as gone numb. You're cold, emotionless, without your senses. You stare at nothing but your mind's eye... And you're a go-between among the world of existence and death. But you have no knowledge of either. I still feel it sometimes when I look at her picture. I look at her and she's looking back. I talk to her and she's always there to listen.

Shadow_Fox
cry

Kosta
I have this amazing talent of worming my way out of situations in which my life is in danger. I've been close to death, but always seem to come out on top. Its an instinct.

Kosta
I wached my great ants dog die, i was never close to it, but i know that feeling. Although it probably doesnt compare.

When I was three years old my oldest brother had gone down to the park with some friends, I was missing so my parents asked my brother where I was, he wouldn't tell them but finally he pointed down the road. My dad sprinted down the bank which ends at the main road and grabbed me just before I walked onto the road. I would have been killed if I hadn't been saved by dear-old-dad. When he caught me I was yelling 'I go park! I go park!'

Shadow_Fox
OOOOOOOOOOooooooooo...

TrAnCeDuO
ouch! that mustve hurt!

and reborn i think id much rather be with my pets than seeing my mom come back from the vet again without the pet she took with her and her telling me the bad news. ive already lost two pets at the vet. ill be sure to be with my kitten's side when he goes.

Shadow_Fox
Aww Trance cry

Shadow_Fox
Well I g2g later ppls!

Tired Hiker
Wow everyone! eek! Those were some really great near death experiences! Good work! thumb up

Alias Neo
when i got my foot stuck on the train track when a train was coming.

when there was a huge fire in my house.

when my dad and i was in a head on car crash with a bus, and then had
two cars drive into the back of us. damn ice.

not near death but still major accidents-

when a radiator fell on me and broke 2 of my ribs

when i had a bmx accident had broke and arm and had huge cuts on my legs and arms and shredded all the skin on my back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
once my dad was being threatened by these 5 men, and the next day there were armed police all around the building where my dad works. nearly when my dad had finished work the 5 men showed up, but were all arrested.

Elektra_lover
When some one escaped a mental institution , who was put in for killing people, and started banging on my door asking for milk for their baby.

Lydia
i haven't come close to death but i saved my cousin from gettin hit by a car.....yay!!! *coughcough* yeah...ahem...

Corran
I bumped into him once in a Laudrette - he was doing his weekly wash.

Df02
when i fell out of a tree and cracked my head open pretty much ear to ear, lay there for 5mins before someone found me messed

Thorondor
When i fell out of a roller coaster at Alton Towers

darkcrown
Lets see, I got bit by a rattle snake, fell down a well, hit by a car, Hit in the head with a hammer, hit by a car again, and fell out a two story window. yay erm

Corran
Damn this must be the clumsiest thread ever.

Thorondor
all in the same day no expression

darkcrown
no roll eyes (sarcastic) , I did get bit by a rattle snake and got hit by a car in the same day though. sad

Syren
You guys are dangerous blink

I died about four times just after I was born coz I was 7 weeks early, my mum said her goodbyes but I made it through. I'm a warrior!

Been in a car crash but it freaked me out more than anything, it wasn't that horrific.

ladygrim
i nearly drowned when i was on holiday cuz my mum was up the deep end getting my arm banmds that had floated away so i follewed her i mean at 4 i wasnt a very gud swimmer

Otaku
I almost got run over by a truck this morning goddamit!!!Also when i was a kid i was riding my bike and some jackass ignored a red light and hit me!!!I nearly survived mad

Do you have a near death experience and if so what happened?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Otaku
I almost got run over by a truck this morning goddamit!!!Also when i was a kid i was riding my bike and some jackass ignored a red light and hit!!!I nearly survived mad

Do you have a near death experience and if so what happened?

My near death experience was insane. I think I posted it here once, I don't know if I am ready to relive it. sad

DarkC
Once, I was about to step out onto the street when a van roared by, not a meter from where I froze. If I'd gone a second earlier...

Tired Hiker
My story has to do with jumping out of a tractor that was rolling down a steep windy hill at 40 miles per hour backwards. erm

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I think for me it was when I was driving a tractor and it lost power. Suddenly there were no brakes and it started rolling backwards! fear Then, I steered it down a narrow path with a cliff to one side of me and the mountain on the other! When I got to the flat part where the winding path began, I jumped from it while going 40 miles per hour! fear Then I watched it ghost ride into some bushes and stop right before a 15 foot drop. I had minor cuts and bruises. The tractor was fine.

Grr why wont you just DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I think for me it was when I was driving a tractor and it lost power. Suddenly there were no brakes and it started rolling backwards! fear Then, I steered it down a narrow path with a cliff to one side of me and the mountain on the other! When I got to the flat part where the winding path began, I jumped from it while going 40 miles per hour! fear Then I watched it ghost ride into some bushes and stop right before a 15 foot drop. I had minor cuts and bruises. The tractor was fine.
ATV wreck back in 2002 or 03.

ResubianNushi
When I was almost killed by a driveby. I got out of i with a busted knee that I could walk on for a year but my brother who actually saved my life, came out with a wqhoel lot more that me.

Arcane
i was flicking through the tv stations, and Glitter came on, lucky (thank god) i managed to change the station

amity75
I accidentaly elbowed a guy in the face at a concert. He was the size of a garage and had a 6" long scar down one side of his face. It was a close call.

DarkC
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
When I was almost killed by a driveby. I got out of i with a busted knee that I could walk on for a year but my brother who actually saved my life, came out with a wqhoel lot more that me.
Yeah, you told me and Sy about it...

maddani
does being bored to death count?

Spelljammer
I'm not going to count the supernatural ones but..

When I was born, because of prematurity they thought I wouldn't live past two weeks. (Guess I proved them wrong.)

When I was eight I almost drowned in quicksand. And all mom did was laugh cause I was stupid enough to get near it. &gt;: \

When I was ten I almost fell off the ledge of a moutain we were climbing in North Carolina.

Last year I had to outrun a car because I didn't look both ways and slid like a baseball player and all the guy did was backup and yell "DUMBASS!" (I still have the mark on my elbow because the road cut me to the bone)

moogle_xenocide
when i was 4 i was EXTREMELY curious so i tried to jump out the window to see if theres really an after life but the window was to high so i just hit the wall

xLiNdS x 622x
I had asthma when i was a baby and i had an asthma attack. I wasn't around anyone so no one knew. I passed out just as my mom was coming into the room and she took me to the hospital and i was there for a week

DarkC
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
I had asthma when i was a baby and i had an asthma attack. I wasn't around anyone so no one knew. I passed out just as my mom was coming into the room and she took me to the hospital and i was there for a week
Oh, that's not good. no

spazzymcgee14
ther was this one time and i waz like wooo and thay where like wooo ......i cant rember the restdisgusti wish i knew wat happend

EsteemedLeader
I fell down a ladder and landed on my neck.

bardock
when i was born i almost died

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Arcane
i was flicking through the tv stations, and Glitter came on, lucky (thank god) i managed to change the station
Originally posted by spazzymcgee14
ther was this one time and i waz like wooo and thay where like wooo ......i cant rember the restdisgusti wish i knew wat happend
smiley_abzw

Um.. When I was six I went head first into a metal pole thing..the bit that holds the wire fences together on a school playground...kinda shaped like a L.. I spilt my head open.. lost alot of blood and got 26 stitches...but I survived..as you may have guessed.

Or the other day when a mad man with road rage tried to ram me and my family off the road 3 times... he was totally insane and we're taking him to court! That was so scary.

Zatch
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I think for me it was when I was driving a tractor and it lost power. Suddenly there were no brakes and it started rolling backwards! fear Then, I steered it down a narrow path with a cliff to one side of me and the mountain on the other! When I got to the flat part where the winding path began, I jumped from it while going 40 miles per hour! fear Then I watched it ghost ride into some bushes and stop right before a 15 foot drop. I had minor cuts and bruises. The tractor was fine. Well lets see 5 years ago I was riding a four wheeler and i ramped when I hit my face smacked the handl bars raming my teeth into my nose almost hitting my brain. Also my bottom two teeth when through my lip and broke off as well as having a hole leading from my mouth to my nose. Thats the closest I have come.

hotsauce6548
One time I stubbed my toe. erm

It hurt like a *****. no expression

Zatch
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
One time I stubbed my toe. erm

It hurt like a *****. no expression Wow!

Masrix
I have STV and was rushed to the hospital on the first day of school ecause i had a pulse of 240 and extreamly low blood preasure.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
One time I stubbed my toe. erm

It hurt like a *****. no expression

your ok now tho right? confused

that must have been traumatic.. petpet

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
your ok now tho right? confused

that must have been traumatic.. petpet

Yeah... confused

I think I'll be alright, though. The doctor says I only have a few more weeks of therapy, and I'll be good to go! eek!

Leo.M
I've come to death 2 times...... and i wasn't even born yet shock

1) was when my mom was 1 month pregnant and she didn't want anymore kids, she already had 7 (all of us are from the same dad, it's weird every time I tell someone i have 7 siblings, they think my moms a hoe or something) so she want to the abortion place and was like already on the chair to get over with it and then she started to cry and decided to have ME big grin

2) mom was 8 months and 2 weeks pregnant and the docs had to cut her Stomach open ( no pain killers, she was a wake shock) cos the cord was wrapped around my neck and i was choking to death

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Leo.M
I've come to death 2 times...... and i wasn't even born yet shock

1) was when my mom was 1 month pregnant and she didn't want anymore kids, she already had 7 (all of us are from the same dad, it's weird every time I tell someone i have 7 siblings, they think my moms a hoe or something)

Seven kids? Is your mom a prostitute? eek!

KILLBILLFREAK
When i was about 5or 6 i was playing ball with my friend and the ball went into the street a car came down the street,but he saw me and he stopped, right when i touched the ball he tryed to run over me but lucky i fell, for some reason,


I hope that Bastard dies of HIV/AIDS,a Heart Attack, and Cancer at once

Leo.M
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Seven kids? Is your mom a prostitute? eek!


censored F*** you dude, she's married to our dad, and a dentist. she had 2 sets of twins so she only got pregnant 5 times you @$$

DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOM LIKE THAT mad

GCG
I was rock climbing, and for some reason I got a sudden sense of vertigo which caused me to panick and lose a foothold and a handhold.

mysterio69
i didn't. but i saved my younger bro's life once. i was "like, dude, you can't swim that good. stay outta the deep end." and was like, "okay."
and i leave to take a piss, and when i come back, he's floatin' at the bottom, with his arms flailing about. dumbass.
so i had to save him. i felt like david hasselhoff.

Kosta
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Seven kids? Is your mom a prostitute? eek!


You moron no expression

Kosta
Originally posted by mysterio69
i didn't. but i saved my younger bro's life once. i was "like, dude, you can't swim that good. stay outta the deep end." and was like, "okay."
and i leave to take a piss, and when i come back, he's floatin' at the bottom, with his arms flailing about. dumbass.
so i had to save him. i felt like david hasselhoff.

You should have used reverse psychology "Go on, go in the deep end, die, see if I care" laughing out loud

babysooner13
Well, who knows about the Oklahoma boming? You know, the building? Well when I was little I was being baby sitted. My baby sitter had an asthma attack and had to go to the building that was about to be bomed. I went with her. A few minutes before the boming happened, we left the building. A few minutes after... BOOOOOOM! I was too little to remember anything. So, yeah. Sheer coincidence? What do you think? Is that close enough? PM me about it.

Kosta
Close enough for what? CLose enough to be in this thread? stick out tongue

CherryTopper
may 13 th on a friday I got t boned by a truck and that was fun woo I feel invinsible twice now I got hit by white cars in my life.....HAHAHAHAHHA

random task
countless times. here in california, you just don't know when an assh*le on a cell phone driving a car is gonna run you over. f*ckin' hollywood.....

CherryTopper
I am sorry

dragon milly
I was in a car wreck once, where we hit a car that was pulling out when they shouldn't have been and we were doing about 60 at the time. If not for my seat belt I would have been thrown through the wind shield and probably about 40 feet the cops told me. I consider myself lucky and never forget to buckle up now. smile

CherryTopper
The accident was my fault even though I had the most damage done mad

Red Superfly
Too many times - all of which were averted by my astounding reflexes and driving skill.

And I ain't being big-headed, I swear this is true. In fact I probably saved several lives by averting a pile up that came down to me dodging some stupid ***** who stopped on a motorway, in the rain, so my car was skidding in the emergency braking, with nowhere to go except a tiny opening between two cars. If I'd have hit the car (like many could have) and not been able to control the skid in the downpour, I wouldn't be typing this right now, my mum would also be dead (as it would have hit her side), my family would be in shatters and it's all too horrible to think about anymore.

I was damn proud of myself though. It felt like saving someone from a burning house. It could have been so, so very bad and it was entirely up to me to save the day, which I did. Yay for me.

Sir Nauj
never, im dead already...

powerfulone1987
When I was little and left in the car alone while it was turned off. I messed with the gear shift and it started rolling down the gate and into the road. There were woods on the immediate other side of street, one car coming from the right and another car coming from the left.
I was screwed.
But then I started crying after I couldn't get the car to stop by messing with the gear shift again and my dad came out and got into the moving car and stopped it just in time.

powerfulone1987
I was driving and it was night time and I hadn't traveled this road often.
So it was this unusually sharp turn and I didn't remember anything about it and I was going fast in a tall van.
I went around the turn, hit the brakes and did a 360 in the road and went on my way.
I was surprised the van didn't flip over.

Hostage
Like if anyone one ever came close to death or expirenced it?


I almost had died from hyperthermia from a trek to the mountains.


I had near death expirence from a car accident. And when I got knocked out I saw a bright light and it felt warm and I was happy. Then a voice whisperd "go back go back" so I did and the next thing I knew I was awake confused And after I was awake I was color blind.



I swear, that happend to me.
confused

leana marie
yeah ive been in a car crash and nearly died... it was terifying....

Hostage
Originally posted by leana marie
yeah ive been in a car crash and nearly died... it was terifying....
I had near death expirence and it was so werid

Syren
Yeah, and I told him to go home, eat a nice meal and call me when he grew some skin.

magic_hate_ball
i was about 1.5 degress from dying of a fever....it was 103.5.....i think your brain fries at 105....erm

taft
so my and my friend louis were walkin to school.. we got to this one intersection thing..the cars slowed down for us so we decided to cross the street.. then like 2 seconds after we got on the street this green car come speeding down the street..... i barely looked in time to see so i jumped out of the way.. the passenger side mirror nipped me in the croch... but im ok... my friend i guess didnt see it in time so the passenger side mirror hit him and he flipped... it looked like to me that he got hit by the front ...then i was like oh sh*t louis might be dead..... then louis hit the ground and the car drove about a quarter of a block..... i asked louis if he was ok... he said yea.......... OMG scariest sh*t ever

taft
im not very good at describing things...

JToTheP
That's crazy, wow.

I watched saw 1 & 2 yesterday, now I love life. stick out tongue

taft
i havent seen those movies... but i heard there good

French Tip
Originally posted by JToTheP
That's crazy, wow.

I watched saw 1 & 2 yesterday, now I love life. stick out tongue

omg! I just saw Saw 2 the other day! MUCH better than the first yes

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by taft
so my and my friend louis were walkin to school.. we got to this one intersection thing..the cars slowed down for us so we decided to cross the street.. then like 2 seconds after we got on the street this green car come speeding down the street..... i barely looked in time to see so i jumped out of the way.. the passenger side mirror nipped me in the croch... but im ok... my friend i guess didnt see it in time so the passenger side mirror hit him and he flipped... it looked like to me that he got hit by the front ...then i was like oh sh*t louis might be dead..... then louis hit the ground and the car drove about a quarter of a block..... i asked louis if he was ok... he said yea.......... OMG scariest sh*t ever


omg! did that idiot stop and see if you were okay?? if not thats against the law.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
omg! did that idiot stop and see if you were okay?? if not thats against the law.
Hit & Run

taft
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
omg! did that idiot stop and see if you were okay?? if not thats against the law.

the person stopped and checked on louis... she was crying... alot

a1hsauce
Originally posted by taft
the person stopped and checked on louis... she was crying... alot
figures

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by taft
the person stopped and checked on louis... she was crying... alot

Did you tell the dumb broad off for not paying attention? Was she talking on a damned cell phone?

If I were Louis I'd sue.

taft
Originally posted by a1hsauce
figures

ya...


Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Did you tell the dumb broad off for not paying attention? Was she talking on a damned cell phone?

If I were Louis I'd sue.

i didnt really talk to the driver... dunno if she was usin a phone..... and louis doesnt seem like the kind of person to sue..... hes more like just really happy to be alive... also he has a knee brace so i think that contributed to his survival

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by taft
ya...




i didnt really talk to the driver... dunno if she was usin a phone..... and louis doesnt seem like the kind of person to sue..... hes more like just really happy to be alive... also he has a knee brace so i think that contributed to his survival

Still man, that's funked up. Did the cops get called to the scene?

Da preacher
That's not exactly a near-death experience.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by taft
ya...




i didnt really talk to the driver... dunno if she was usin a phone..... and louis doesnt seem like the kind of person to sue..... hes more like just really happy to be alive... also he has a knee brace so i think that contributed to his survival
what! she hit f****in cripple! what a batch!...i had a similar experience a few years ago... I seriously thought about dropping to the ground and faking a siezure....decided against it erm

taft
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Still man, that's funked up. Did the cops get called to the scene?

yea. .. first it was the fire department then the cops.. then the ambuance

taft
Originally posted by Da preacher
That's not exactly a near-death experience.

close enough

ladygrim
Originally posted by Da preacher
That's not exactly a near-death experience.

near enough ...imagen if they didnt manage to jump out the way no expression

taft
Originally posted by ladygrim
near enough ...imagen if they didnt manage to jump out the way no expression

yea... louis only got hit by the passenger side mirror...wht if he got hit by the front of the car

Da preacher
A near-death experience is when u die but come back after a few minutes or seconds and are alive again.

_Sanctuary_
no expression

ladygrim
Originally posted by Da preacher
A near-death experience is when u die but come back after a few minutes or seconds and are alive again.


if i nearly got hit by a car i sure my heart wud Fing stop for a bit ......

T.M
i almost got hit by a car when the guy was on his cell phone a few years ago absolutely shit myself yes

the guy was on the phone as i said and he swerved onto the pavement and was inch's away from me and my mates. I froze for a bit seemed like ages, then i thought f*ck i better move so i jumped of the way (onto the road ironically) as i said i shit myself.

ladygrim
some people need to learn to drive properly the retards

T.M
Originally posted by ladygrim
some people need to learn to drive properly the retards

no doubt. problem is when people can drive have passed the test and stuff they then don't pay attention. I have been in a car with a mate of mine when he just doesn't concentrate and swerves almost off the road or close to other cars. have no idea how he passed his test.

ladygrim
snap my ex boyfriend had ritten off 5 cars in 5 months and they were the first 5 months of him been legally able to drive


and he ondered why i didnt won to get in a car with him no expression

T.M
Originally posted by ladygrim
snap my ex boyfriend had ritten off 5 cars in 5 months and they were the first 5 months of him been legally able to drive


and he ondered why i didnt won to get in a car with him no expression

5 cars in 5 months that is impressive yes

in a way messed

that is one of the reasons he is an ex boyfriend im guessing lol

ladygrim
well he was a jerk but that just added to it ....

TX!
Originally posted by Da preacher
A near-death experience is when u die but come back after a few minutes or seconds and are alive again.

i had one of those before

Koala MeatPie
I ounce actually met death, so I threw her a challnge:

if I Could beat her in a game of Chess, I am awarded immortality and eternal youth. If she won, she got my soul.

After about a month, and many Draws, I finally did not loose.

This happened several centuries ago.
You may remeber me as:

-Julius Ceaser
-Alexander
-King Tut
-Cleopatra
-Napolean
-You'r Mother's Boyfriend
-Churchill
-Peter Sellers

BlackSunshine
lost balance on my bike and fell backwards on my head

I got really sick from pneumonia when I was 10.

Spartan005
When I was 3 I had a 106 degree fever

Piggle Humsy
I think mine was when I was 6 and I smashed into a metal post in the school playground and cracked my head open... the teacher said you could see my brain... leftright
and I had to hold a bucket infront of my face to catch the pouring blood sick
ended up having almost 30 stitches.. erm

Vinny Valentine
Had an SVT Attack on the first day of school this year, Rushed to hospital with a pulse over 250.

Spartan005
When I was born, I came out not breathing because I choked... on stuff... inside that area... if you know what I mean no expression

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Spartan005
When I was born, I came out not breathing because I choked... on stuff... inside that area... if you know what I mean no expression

What were you choking on your Umbilical cord Idiot?

Valharu
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
What were you choking on your Umbilical cord Idiot? laughing Thats a good one.
Motorbike accident put me in a coma for 11 days.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Valharu
laughing Thats a good one.
Motorbike accident put me in a coma for 11 days.

Really? what was that like....? Did you dream?

Jabba the Hutt
When I was 8 months old, a really big mirror fell on my head. The mirror shattered, yet I was left with no cuts or bruises. The shards were in a circle around me.

Valharu
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Really? what was that like....? Did you dream? Not in the coma. Morphine makes you dream.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Valharu
Not in the coma. Morphine makes you dream.

big grin

Morphine: Gods Piss in bottles.

Valharu
Morphine was far worse than the pain ever was.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Valharu
Morphine was far worse than the pain ever was.
blink Why

JaehSkywalker
always takes risks.

&gt; When i crossed the street almost got run over
&gt; i was walking and got a 'tap' on the shoulder by a jeep of some sort

and so on...

LanceWindu
Originally posted by [email protected]
I got really sick from pneumonia when I was 10.

I was born with double pneumonia, me and my mom both almost died.

DarkC
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
big grin

Morphine: Gods Piss in bottles.
Nice way to put it. laughing

JaehSkywalker
^ awww./....

K.Diddy
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
I died. I drank a 5th of Jack Daniels and ten beers one night. I drank the 5th in 45 mins and i dont remeber how long it took for the beers. But i woke up in the hospital and i was told that i had no pulse at one point.


Same thing happened to me,when I was 16,17 exept I drank more than that blink



Pussy ninja

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>