The Blob vs. The Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
I never really understood what the hell the Blob is in the first place. I mean what the hell really makes him a mutant anyways? He seems to me like he's just some fat guy who knows how to wrestle. Anyways the Kingpin seems to be about the same height and build. Who wins?

Swanky-Tuna
Blob is a manwall. He'd probably overpower all of kingpins fancy judo and sumo moves.

Cosmo Kramer
Although I do agree you cant forget Kingpin will just hav his men interfier. One of which is often DD even though he doesnt do his dirty work!

Spiderninja008
Blob is a match for collosus, and he defeated all of the early blue and yellow first generation x-men single handedly. He is super strong, and can change the density of his body at will. As long as he's standing nothing can move him, not even juggernaut, or the hulk. But i didn't say nething bout the ground he stands on.

Wynndar
hmmm i dont think he could stop Jugs...has he done this in the past?...Hulk, Colossus, and Strong Guy have all lifted him and the ground he stands on...Grey Hulk stretched his belly out like 50 meters to easily beat him

FrothByte
hehe, kingpin has nothing against blob. if juggs is the unstoppable force, blob is the immovable object.

Solidarsenal
This is a mismatch of course the blob wins he's a mutant

Tron
If Kingpin's using his mass resources and flunkies, then he takes it. In a straight fight, Blob with ease. They said most of the reasons. Another one of his powers is that he can increase the gravity right under him, pretty much sticking his feet to the ground. However, if someone's strong enough to move him, he's taking that part of the ground with him. Also, Blob's body is extremely resilient to injury, absorbing impacts from bullets, missiles, energy blasts, etc. And, Blob is strong enough to tangle with most strong guys in Marvel. For Kingpin to go against something like that on his own is suicide. He's no where his level. He's a freakishly large and extremely strong human, but still just a human.

(f.y.i. Blob's the only legitimate fat one of the twowink)

Cosmo Kramer
Hey wait up a minute here. DD has beaten the Blob and Pyro both at the same exact time (issue # 269) and yes it was also printed in the UK so bsince DD and the Kingpin fight alot and both have taken heavy beatings and losses perhapps the Blob would fall to the Kingpin.

spyrokinesi35
blob is class 85 and kigpin is class 0. he can lift 1,600 under optimal conditions. plus blob can absorb all kids of punishmenst like rifles taser guns, and even cyclos powerful blasts. blob would eat kingpin's fat @$$. not to mention currenlty he is 8 ft tall and wieghs 976 pounds

Cosmo Kramer
Wow!!!!!!! I thought he'd atleast make it to 1000. You know, for the very first time i am going to admit i'm wrong!

crazyspinz
blob isnt imuvable just by sheer weight, he make some sort of gravity feild beneith him causing him to stay put no matter wut

Cosmo Kramer
Oh yeah well I beg the Juggernaut could knock him down, or Rhino, or Dark Phoenix and possibly Hulk or Wendigo.

crazyspinz
rhino?, dude u realy need to get your comics straghtened out, u watch too many cartoons

Cosmo Kramer
Hell no!!! I have read so many comics its not even normal. I know that if Rhino charged at the Blob hed defintely go down.

crazyspinz
no dude, rhino is like class 50, maybe 60, he could take down something bigger than blob, just blob happens to be imoveable, he could move the gground around him, just not him

Cosmo Kramer
Then why did DareDevil beat him and Pyro at the same time?

crazyspinz
again with the dare devil, u need help

he cant be moved, but he can be beat, and when did dd do this? id like a refrance, possibly a link to tell me how to show yer not bsing me

Cosmo Kramer
OK it was DD #269 presented by Stan Lee sold in August 1989 written by Anne Nucenti haha, what now?

crazyspinz
1989, ok back then blob did not have superstrength, he got his strength is the mid 90s i belive, and pyro is a pansy
next

Cosmo Kramer
LOL, yeah I agree on that first DD beat down Pyro and then Blob finally grabbed DD and gave him a bearhug. While they duked it out Pyro kept trying to ligh something up to kill DD but like u said hes a pansy

Solidarsenal
Blob would knock kingpin out then make a fire and read some fancy literature and try on kingpins clother then he would cook him then say his prayers and eat him perhaps with some gravy on top and some spices.

KharmaDog
This battle will go down in history as "the battle of who actually cares?"

llagrok
bump

A[BAW]Endrict
this is a spite....Blob wins 10000000/10, there is nothing KP can do to hurt blob.

Faceman
Originally posted by Tron
If Kingpin's using his mass resources and flunkies, then he takes it. In a straight fight, Blob with ease. They said most of the reasons. Another one of his powers is that he can increase the gravity right under him, pretty much sticking his feet to the ground. However, if someone's strong enough to move him, he's taking that part of the ground with him. Also, Blob's body is extremely resilient to injury, absorbing impacts from bullets, missiles, energy blasts, etc. And, Blob is strong enough to tangle with most strong guys in Marvel. For Kingpin to go against something like that on his own is suicide. He's no where his level. He's a freakishly large and extremely strong human, but still just a human.

(f.y.i. Blob's the only legitimate fat one of the twowink)

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.