Bane vs.Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
What do you think about Bane and Abomination?Bane is Batman's arch-nemesis and Abomination is the Hulk's arch-nemesis.What do you think guys?

Spiderninja008
.....ur kidding right?

Wynndar
huh?

Tron
Isn't it obvious, the Tick takes this.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrothByte
ok ok. give the man a little credit, at least this is a closer fight than venom against catwoman or kraven vs. hulk. at least this time, its strong guy vs. strong guy... except for the fact that bane is only about 1/10th as strong as abomination. bane wins this match as often as dd sits in the front row of a heavy metal concert.

wrathofachilles
I agree, this is ACTUALLY a decent match-up. It must have been accidental on AsianHulk's part. lol, just kidding. Also agree on Abomination making short work of Bane.

Beyonder
THIS ISN'T EVEN CLOSE! Bane is atleast class what 2? Emil is class 85 to 100? Tombstone would beat the hell out of Bane; Emil would rip his skull out.

lightaxe
yea i think bane would get pwned really bad by abomination, bane is great against a human like batman but against a class 85 at very least monster hes got no chance.

Asian Hulk
Abomination is just a monster villain

Tron
And he still splits Bane in two.

Asian Hulk
i don't know that bane can crush up abomination

wolverine8888
what a joke bane would die so fast wouldent be funny

xmeat
hystericalhystericalhysterical

Swanky-Tuna
Oh man, I was about to break out a party hat and a noise maker in celebration of Asian Hulk's return.

TricksterPriest
Come on man. This is almost as bad as one of Xmeat's threads.

Swanky-Tuna
No, xmeat wishes his threads were as bad as Asian Hulk's.

juggernaut66666
Bane get's stomped.

The Fake Macoy
10... that's how many seconds Bane would last.

Hercules
blink blink blink is this a joke?

Swanky-Tuna
It might be before most of your guys' time but this is how Asian Hulk rolled. He wasn't too versed in comics so he made bad threads like these all the time. He was a good guy though.

Soujaboy
Abom 10/10

xmeat
abom

LORDSIDIOUS01
Not enough 'roids for Bane. Emil wins.

LordFear
Dear God in Heaven!!!!!!
What the freak kind of matchup is this???????
My God have you gone mad Asian Hulk?

psycho gundam
embarrasment

Harbinger
Bane dies. Six times.

Bouboumaster
Abomination destroy Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.