Optimus Prime vs Galvatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who would win this battle? THey have been fighting for millenia, but if one of them had to die okay, optimus already died , then who would it be???

Also, who do you think would win on these transformers battles:
Omega Supreme vs Unicron
Optimal Optimus vs Dragon Megatron
Jetfire vs Scavenger
Grimlock vs Starscream
Dinobot vs T-Rex Megatron

Kontraz
Prime would definately win. Galvatron was a big push-over compared to megatron. Omega supreme would have no chance against unicron. In the words of Springer, "That thing crunches moons, it'll make short work of us!" Yeah, omega's big, but he can't take on something that eats moons, moons that are bigger than earth, mind you. Oh, and starscream vs grimlock. I like starscream, but he really is one of the worst one on one fighters EVER. He's a good tactitician and fights dirty, but against grimlock, possibly THE best all around one on one fighter.... he wouldn't be able to snake (get it, he was voiced by the guy who did cobra commander) his way outta that one...

ScarletSpider
Prime
Unicron
Optimal Optimus
Jetfire
Grimlock

Which Dinobot? Regular or Transmetal? Regular I would give it to Megatron, dirty honorless fighting and superior firepower, Transmetal DB would take it I think, faster, stronger, better armor etc. I liked Beast Wars a lot, a silly name granted, but it was pretty good, imo. Nice animation, some great throwbacks to the previous era and some good stories. After that Transformers has progressively gone down hill, I was very glad to see new comics out by Dreamwave, that almost fixed having crap like Armada on the air.

shaber
Optimus Prime killed Megatron! I don't doubt he'd do his best to do so a second time Happy Dance

radioboy121
Optimus Prime would take over Galvatron. Galvatron doesn't as much sense as Megatron did, despite having a little more fire power.

Omega Supreme is a powerful guardian, but is terribly outmatched against Unicron, who could just consume him.

I do not know what you mean by Dragon Megatron, so I cannot answer that one.

Jetfire was a relatively huge autobot, but didn't appear to have much of a fighter spirit (he was a scientist). I still think he could take on one constructicon (Scavenger).

Starscream is clever at times, but Grimlock as well as the other dinobots are far more powerful than most of the regular Decepticons (exceptions include the Gestalts). I give this to Grimlock.

Dinobot from Beast Wars gets cocky at times, but he has done fairly well against "Season 1" Megatron in the past. Both are equally strong, but Dinobot has his eye blaster giving him free use of both arms for other multitasking operations. "Season 2" Megatron is stronger, but I never did finish the season enough for more information about him.

Kontraz
umm.... when did prime kill megatron, exactly? If i'm not mistaken, it was the other way around... lol

eleveninches
It was the final (transmetal 2) incarnation of megatron in the last few episodes of beast wars.

Later (in beast machines) he split from his animal form.

eleveninches
Prime "killed" megatron, but he was not really dead, and unicron transformed him into galvatron, and then he killed optimus in the transformers movie (i think)

Kontraz
no, prime beat megatron and megatron KILLED prime. Then megatron was turned into galvatron, and rodimus prime beat him...

Nataku8188
Thats cause rodimus prime is THE MAN!

Cept for the junk-bots. They rule.

Starhawk
Galvatron would wreck Optimus, he has Unicron's power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.