KEEEWL i wana live there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
well i am at skewl in the LRC (learning resource centre ) and in front of my is a poster about Moons and reading it made me wonder why has our moon got the f...king boringist name eva 'moon' and there is pics of other planets moons and uranus's smallest one is called mirnada and has so dodgey looking skid marks onit lol
but i wana go to neptunes biggest moon triton .. it has volcanoes that chug out blak soot and has 'PINK ' snow ...sorry for the really boring thread i am simple minded

Mr Zero
earths moon isn't called "moon" it's called luna.

ladygrim
well thats still a sh!t name for it lets rename it to something wit a bit more appeal so more people go there

deadly_force
what do u suggest?

ladygrim
hmmmm let me think

Kosta
Luna means moon in russian. laughing out loud

Mr Zero
latin.

ladygrim
BORING....

ladygrim
BORING....i thought it was french lol

Mr Zero
terra, luna, sol. Our little corner has some lovley names.

Kosta
Yeah, my bad. But it means moon in russian too big grin!

ladygrim
smile i still cant thnk of a new name

Mr Zero
planet zero!

Kosta
keep thinking

ladygrim
hmmmm m

Kosta
Planet moon!

deadly_force
lol thats a joke right

Kosta
No. I'm serious, I'm ringing NASA now

ladygrim
kewl can i have there number to arange a tripto neptunes moon that hhas pink snow

deadly_force
lol ok let me now how it goes

ladygrim
smile

Kosta
they declined. said i was an idiot and are sending one of theitr reps to kick me in the face.

ladygrim
no expression be ready to kick them bak
smile

deadly_force
lol ok let me now how that goes to big grin

Sun Ce
Calissto is 1 of the moons of jupiter, its an ice planet, but still u could live there happy

Kosta
will do. it may take a while, NASA has a long "kick in the face" list. and I'm las in line.

ladygrim
... i wonder if i am on that list

deadly_force
most prob everyone who posted here is messed

ladygrim
oh no ... well i have my 'doc martins' on so i shall just kick them bak really hard smile

deadly_force
good give them one from me too

ladygrim
can be arranged

deadly_force
cool one big one right in the um you know where (thats if they guys)

ladygrim
wel they havent been yet they probably cant find the front door cuz i have hidden it lol

Sun Ce
no expression

deadly_force
lol thats a good idea ill have to remember that when they come for me

ladygrim
indeedalways works 4me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.