Magneto Vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nomsans
http://ripgibbon.free.fr/images/Comics/magneto_vs_avengers.JPG

Arachnoidfreak
That is an awesome picture.

Magneto could hold his own for a few minutes, but there's no way he could beat a stacked Avengers roster by himself. He'd need some help.

Molecule man
Really depends who is on the team but Mags have the power to beat Avengers

Havoc470
yeah it mostly depends on which members of the team, thor alone could beat magneto, but magneto can beat a certain team of avnegers

Cosmo Kramer
This actually has happened. When Proffessor Xavior was dying he had no choice but to leave Earth for medicine on another planet. So he told Magneto whose court case he had come to at the time to watch over the rest of the X-men. Anyways one way or another the Avengers decided that the law shouldnt prdon someone so evil and went afetr him. He got smoked and the X-men went against the Avengers!

ScarletSpider
With just the Avengers in that picture, I'd say it goes to the Avengers. Wanda can do insane stuff, and has probably perfected specific hexes to take down her not so beloved father if he is ever to rear his head.

norrin radd

ScarletSpider
She couldn't before, but her powers have grown insanely, I think she could disrupt his powers and take him down.

norrin radd

crazyspinz
you do know that both thor and hulk are consitered members of the avengers right?

Solidarsenal
With only the members of the Avengers in that picture against him I still think they win

wrathofachilles
That picture won't load for me so I have no idea the members included, but if you mean the entire roster of the Avengers, then anyone who claims Magneto will win is clearly an imbecile who knows nothing other than 'Magneto is the coolest ever man!' At some point or another, more than half the heroes in the Marvel Universe have either been or are presently members of the Avengers. It's just not even funny it's so mis-matched.

Again, I can't see the picture, so I'm basically making up my own scenario.

Wynndar
do we need to make a magneto vs the marvel universe thread?...this is getting ridiculous...

Arachnoidfreak
I don't see why Magneto is pitted against entire teams, like he's a god. Maybe they just want him to look foolish? It's retarded. Magneto can't beat the entire FF, and he can't beat the entire Avengers roster(what, like 308 members?) and he could barely survive an encounter with those in the picture.

Wrath: the Avengers in the picture are Scarlet Witch, Vision, Giant Man, She-Hulk, Ironman, Wasp, and...that blonde girl in the black that I forget her name. no expression

Havoc470
yeah magneto would have no chance against the avengers team

wrathofachilles
Lol, so basically the main members decided to go on vacation for the duration of this fight. Nice guys, real nice. I don't know much about any of those members, except She-Hulk is a weaker *no, not because she's a woman* version of Hulk. I still say Avengers.

Havoc470
lol, there are different avenger teams for certain parts of the U.S

doesnt change anything though, avengers still win

Solidarsenal
Warbird formally Ms. Marvel

Solidarsenal
He looks like a god in the pic saying something like "bring it"

wolverine8888
I would say he would lose because the x-men battle him many times and won and he dead no because wolverien cut of hit head after he killed jeany

Arachnoidfreak
Wolverine killed Magneto with a cheap shot. If Magneto saw it coming, Wolverine would be a ball of flesh and steel.

Besides, Magneto isn't dead anyway. Haven't you read Excalibur?

wolverine8888
first off they never showed wolverine kill him they just said it so how do u know it was a cheap shot. second excalibur is gay I read it didn't get it to much or like it was much better in the 90's

Arachnoidfreak
There are several images of Wolverine stabbing Magneto with his claws. There's one where Logan stabs him in the stomach, which isn't the one im talking about. There's another, where Wolverine attacks Magneto from behind, and supposedly cuts his head off.

Anyway, no reasonable writer should ever have Wolverine getting anywhere close to Magneto. It's just horrible writing for a man filled with metal to be able to hurt a man who controls metal.

wrathofachilles
Uh, wolverine 888888888888888888888888888, did you forget that little storyline called Fatal Attractions where Magneto ripped Wolvie's adamantium out with a gesture. If Magneto wanted, he could literally tear Wolverine's body apart, even more than he did then. Whatever Wolvie did to him this time *I didn't read that, but obviously Magneto is not dead* it was a fluke. Surely you don't think Wolverine is a match for him?

Arachnoidfreak
wrathofachilles, you are talking to a person who thinks Wolverine is a match for the Living Tribunal. You aren't going to get through to him.

(Seriously, you should have seen the claims he was making a few months ago. Thought Wolverine could beat Superman)

wrathofachilles
Seriously, what IS he smoking? I want some.

Psst, wolverine88888888888888888888888, Wolverine dies in X3. Shhhh. You didn't hear it from me.

Paola
"Magneto Vs The Avengers"

Piedmon
Well, as I recall, Iron Man has anti-magnetic coating or some such device, so Magneto is fairly well screwed when the Repulsor Rays start flying.

Draco69
Iron Man's anti magnetic coating is not nearly enough for Magneto to crush him. With the Avengers in the pic, Magneto wins easily. Throw them into a blackhole.

kgkg
no way magneto can beat the avenger .

THor alone can take his ass.

Daddy Reddss
A great story with the Avengers coming out on top.

who?-kid
Depends entirely on the team of Avengers. Magneto can kick a lot of Avengers around.

kgkg
-if thor is not there he might win
-with thor i don't see i win
-without him it's very possible going all out.

Draco69
Where's demigawd?

kgkg
lol i was thinking the same thing but we all know what he is gonna say.

kgkg
at least he gives good reason for mag

demigawd
lol. This depends on the team of Avengers.

The one in that photo is a comicbook cover. That team actually fought Magneto. He lost all his power in the Magneto War storyline months before, and had to borrow Polaris' power. He fought them to a draw when he was using Polaris' power. Later on, he built a machine to restore his full power...then he COMPLETELY owned the Avengers. I mean, COMPLETELY. He pretty much made them beg to let them go, then they flew off and Magneto went about his business.

So THAT team of Avengers has and would lose to Magneto. By the way, Iron Man's magnetic shielding meant absolutely nothing to magneto, who just kept changing frequencies on Iron Man.

kgkg
thor wan't in that avenger rite

demigawd
No, not that lineup.

Magneto beat an Avengers roster with thor in it, though. He snatched Thor's hammer out of his hand and beat him with it, lol. Very satisfying.

K3VIL
Originally posted by demigawd
No, not that lineup.

Magneto beat an Avengers roster with thor in it, though. He snatched Thor's hammer out of his hand and beat him with it, lol. Very satisfying.
A major proof of crap writing.Mjolnir cannot be lifted from someone that isn't worth.So even with his powers Magneto shouldn't be able to lift and use Mjolnir against Thor.

Draco69
I think he used his magnetic powers to deflect the hammer not actually lift it.

kgkg
well there was a thor comic where magneto was actually moving the hammer(rite out of his hand).

mebee that's has changed now( it was a old comic).

srankmissingnin
Didn't someone with the power jem lift the hammer once with pure strength while not be worthy?

demigawd
Magneto didn't physically lift the hammer. He snatched it from him with his powers. the spell only prevents someone from physically lifting it. Lots of people use their powers to lift it, or build machines to lift it. Robots can lift it too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.