Pathetic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SexyJacobSmith
i think the moderation around ere is pathetic! it's to strict mad

WindDancer
Relax no need to get upset. If you have questions visit here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/

Clovie
when you don't like moderation here you are not made to stay.
if you didn't know that yet

lil bitchiness
I actually dont think we're strict, we just do what needs to be done. Besides, if you have any questions go to the News And Questions forum as WindDancer already said.

If you have a problem with the way we moderate, then I suggest you contact the administrator Raz.

Silver Stardust
Frankly, the moderation here is FAR from strict, people get away with stuff on here that'd get them banned at other boards.

Samurai Guy
I am currently happy with the Moderation. I see nothing wrong with it, and I have been her ALMOST a year.

... wow, almost a year.

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud I know, same here...in a month I'll have been here a year...I've never stuck around on a message board that long.

But yeah, the mods are fine. People don't seem to realize that modding a board isn't easy, especially if it's as big as KMC.

Samurai Guy
A week and a day until my one year.

Modding is not an easy job, but the mods have help. I know I help out as much as I can (Like the Smallville sub-forum in particular.) This is the only message board I belong to, so I really wouldnt know.

Silver Stardust
Heh, I'm three other boards, and this is the only one that I DON'T mod/admin on...so I know, it's not an easy job.

lil bitchiness
OMg SS, you have your own forum, and the one you mod? Coolio.

I only belong to this forum exclusivly, but i do post on Glassjaw forum (suprise suprise embarrasment) occasionaly on BoySetsFire, and of course Head Automatica.

Silver Stardust
Honey, I have my own, plus I global mod two others. It's crazy laughing out loud

Oh, and I'm at member at the HA one and a cosplay one, but I don't go on them very often embarrasment

Paola
.... or you can always click here

Mr Zero
I bet this isnt nearly as interesting as it sounds!

dave123
haha, i've never fallen for that trick wink

lil bitchiness
The boards I go to are all way smaller than this, and they have 2 mods who are both administrators stick out tongue thats the Glassjaw one.

HA doesnt have mods, since its fairly new.

And BoySetsFire is modded by the bandmembers themsevls stick out tonguelove although there are no thread closing or anything, everythings allowed there.

Tired Hiker
Beleive me, the mods here do a great job. It's a wonder that I even am allowed to post here anymore. yes

lil bitchiness
No, the board isnt interesting, but it does provide me with news and tour info as well as reviews and pics.

None of the other boards are palces to socialize, they are all to do with bands and their gigs and such.

Mr Zero
No offence to the board - i was simply being sleazy on account of the name.

eggmayo
the mods here arent even remotely strict - and their all cool - att least this place isnt run by nazi bouncers with an agenda

lil bitchiness
Yeah, i kinds guessed after i replied, but I've heard so many jokes about the band's name, i didnt really pick up on it quickly.

Silver Stardust
Heh...

Yeah, thankfully the boards I admin/mod on are much much smaller than this so it's not too insane trying to keep track of them...

And I've heard tons of jokes about HA's name too erm

BackFire
Jacob Smith told me that he likes the moderation on these boards. What do you think of that?

Tired Hiker
Sometimes I visit superherohype.com because Mr. Parker recruited me to be a part of his band to make fun of the Spider-Man movies. You'd be surprised by the reactions you get when you refer to Spider-Man as Man-Spider. stick out tongue

shellie
some love them love

some hate them mad

some even wanna...well you know shifty

either way we all have our opinions....

personally i think our mods are fine.... cool i dont understand what the fuss is about.....if you play nice...they play nice . wink

lil bitchiness
You play nice, we play even nicer flirtwhip2flirt1

Linkalicious
on behalf of the guys...it's not our fault.

Milla and Chrissy are hot! embarrasment

Mr Zero
TH Speaking as one of the impoverished Uk masses (we dont get SNL over here) I saw the Blue Oyster Cult skit this summer just gone - and I can't even read your cowbell sig without cracking up... truly the funniest damn thing I've seen in a decade.

Silver Stardust
I personally have no problems with any of the mods on here, and am friends with several of them yes

Linkalicious
Actually while we're on the SNL subject.

Yesterday I made a present for you Pres. I'll resize it and give it to you later...

Mr Zero
I manage all 3 at once!

lil bitchiness
You know you dont hate me Zero!

no wait...maybe...

Tired Hiker
Thanks, yo! big grin If you like Walken, then I highly suggest you get the dvd, 'Best of Saturday Night Live, Christopher Walken.' The entire dvd is off the hook, and it's the only 'Best Of SNL' dvds that revolves around a guest host and not a cast member.

Another great line from that 'Blue Oyster' sketch is when Walken says, "Hey, I'm just like you guys, I get up and put my pants on every morning. Only, once my pants are on, I make gold records." laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
I can't wait! eek! Thanks, Link!!!! thumb up

Linkalicious
I've been watching the SNL hour long DVD for Will Ferrall.
Funniest thing on this planet.

His Jeopardy skit is possibly the only thing funnier than the Blue Oyster Cult skit.

Mr Zero
Spookshow! I was looking at that online earlier today + i saw a SECOND Will Ferrell best of ! ! ! Wowser.

Linkalicious
Aleck Baldwin is pretty close to getting his own two. He does a great job with all the characters he's given...

Tired Hiker
Yeah, the will Farrell one is completely off the hook as well. The skit where he interviews Pierce Brosnan is so hilarious, I can't even explain. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, remember what he says to Tim Meadows??? I can't even say it here on KMC. no2

Aqua
good one master eek!

Linkalicious
I can't remember that skit, but when he calls Charles Nelson Riley's performance in "A Troll In Central Park" Scrumtrilescent....i about shat my pants...

BadKitty
when I looked at this thread this post shocked me! laughing out loud

have you seen paola *meeow!*

(speaking on SNL you guys gotta see 'Quentin Tarantino's Welcome back Kotter'...fricken hilarious!)

Paola
eek! don't tell me you clicked!

BadKitty
I'm to scared to click your link.. whistle

Paola
aw come on bkk..... naughty click! click! dev

SexyJacobSmith
wat ?

Linkalicious
I didn't want to neglect Paola...but i wasn't sure if that was her real name or not. embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

but yah....she's a fox!!

Paola
I was feeling left out sad

hug

Samurai Guy
Well, I have to agree with Link on what he said... but I will agree with you to.

Paola... naughty

I am sooo sleeping on the couch tonight.

Paola
laughing out loud love you Scott!

Vampy
the modding ehre it DEElicious! droolio

flirt

lil bitchiness
flirt1

Samurai Guy
I know.

Paola
eek! Vampz!!! droolio

Vampy
whip2flirt1

Mod me whenever you want naughty

Paola
nono modest! stick out tongue

Samurai Guy
winkiss

Oh, Pas... there aint notin but luv here, and you know it.

TrAnCeDuO
*leaves before infected with newbs stupidity*

Dr. Strangelove
He recruited me too evil face

m!$hA
imo its not strict enough schmoll

BlackC@t
I use to mod on another Movie forum, but it was too tough so I handed it somebody else, and believe me when I say it isn't easy!

I admit, some of the newer mods have a bit more to learn but they're getting there. The modding here is fine with me.

SexyJacobSmith
hey, how do you become a moderator ?

SexyJacobSmith
lol laughing laughing out loud haha

Aqua
no when i ever i quote it shows wut the link says...and i read the logout part stick out tongue eek!

lil bitchiness
By not asking to be one and by not making a thread telling us we do a crappy job, when we clearly do our best...all of us....even Tex stick out tongue

mc pee pants
actually, Raz is having a seminar-- sorta like a mod camp. i have tickets... if you give me a $150, you could be in it, and you'll be mod in no time... guaranteed*

*not actual guarantee

lil bitchiness
But no, really, you got to be sexy to be a moderator yes

mc pee pants
droolio as evidenced by THE b droolio

Yuna33
hello.

lil bitchiness
droolio

Yuna33
ok??

mc pee pants
you're obviously out of the loop.

lil bitchiness
We rock however flirt

mc pee pants
like no other trasher

Yuna33
i guess i am.....
i have no idea what ur talking about.

mc pee pants
wow. over 4000 posts and 0 thread started... you have much control, yuna...

Yuna33
control?
what's that supposed to mean?
i just don't have anything interesting to open a thread about.

SexyJacobSmith
haha

BackFire
Wait...wait....then how the shit am I a moderator?

SexyJacobSmith
hehe

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm...maybe u already said this already but...how do u get to be a moderator?

lil bitchiness
Cos you are a sexy!! You are a BackFiery bundle of goodness!

Kosta
*shudder*

lil bitchiness
Maybe ''Bundle of BackFiery goodness'' ??

Yeah, that sounds better.

silver_tears
some people are so stupid happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.