Lobo Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nomsans
http://www.lobobrasil.hpg.ig.com.br/imagens/versus/thanos.jpg

Arachnoidfreak
haha, this would be fun to watch. Lobo would piss Thanos off so much. I see this fight lasting until Thanos gets fed up and encases Lobo in some sort of bubble, and teleports/catapults him to the edge of the universe. Though, Lobo would probably find his way back for more, considering that noone humiliates Th' Main Man.

crazyspinz
lobo, he is the ultimate badass

wrathofachilles
Thanos would decimate Lobo. Being immortal doesn't mean a damn thing, Thanos can't really 'die' either. Lobo is not nearly as powerful as Thanos. He would eventually get the picture and give up.

Arachnoidfreak
Nah, I don't see Thanos bothering with Lobo for more than a couple hours. Lobo wouldn't give up, but Thanos would find a way to dispose of him.

By the way, it may be possible for Thanos to die now. He was banished from Death's realm because she was angry with him, but in Thanos' 12 issue series, they stated that they were on good terms again, so he may be able to die.

Lobo on the other hand, is still unwanted by Heaven and Hell. Ha! Even Etrigan didn't want any part of Lobo.

manjaro
weel lobo is on supes level in strentgh, ive seen him hand mongul his ass, and mongul is no puss. of course thanos would win but it would be fun to see lobo keep regenerating and coming back for more

Mane
word cool

wrathofachilles
Thanos would sexually bribe Death to finally get rid of Lobo, regardless of Heaven or Hell, lol. Death can't resist that hunk of cosmic love.

MERCILOUS
Why do people saying that Lobo is on par with Supes? This just isn't true. And this is coming from a huge Lobo fanboy. The only reason he walks all over supes is his far superior fighting ability. And even though this would give him an edge against Thanos, no one in these forums ever seems to take intellect into account. Thanos can out think, out plan and out resource Lobo any day. Subjectionaly, i would want Lobo to win and think he has a chance. Objectionally, i know full heartedly that if there was a way to get rid of Lobo, Thanos could definitley find it.

radioboy121
I'd give this to Thanos. He has more power and seems more durable (though specified earlier on this board by another, Lobo is more the comic relief character).

And wrathofachilles, Death is an abstract being, thus Death is neither male or female. In the past, Death has impersonated both forms. Thanos did not curry with sexual favors to Death. It was his murderous actions that appealed to Death. to my knowledge, Lobo is straight and I doubt Death has any intentions of seducing him (I can't bear to think of it).

But to tell you the truth, the female physical of Death is somewhat appealing (something about a female and cloaks). Do a search on Todd Lockwood's piece, Death loves me.

Swanky-Tuna
*Thanos takes his two fingers and pinches Lobo's nose... then pulls his head off*

Thanos: Got your head!

*throws head*

Tron
Yeah, while Lobo's still cursing him out the whole time, lol.

juggernaut74
Thanos is a fairie with out the Infinity Gems. Lobo wins this one.

Tron
Don't know about that, he still hung with, if didn't beat down, plenty of people without the IG. And, he did take down Champion with even leaving his throne, don't know if that was with the IG or not though.

MERCILOUS
You should read more Thanos. No fairie could acquire the infinity gems.

who?-kid
Yeah, Thanos is no push over. I sometimes find him exaggerated, but still... he kicks major ass !!

Lobo will give him some trouble, especially when Lobo manages to surprise Thanos (a hard thing to do), but in the end, Thanos walks away leaving an unconsciousness Lobo on the floor.

Gregory
Heh. Lobo tries to grope Death of the Endless at one point.

MERCILOUS
Really, what book is that in?

Gregory
It was in Lobo's Back's Back, I think.

MERCILOUS
Wow, how'd i miss that? If you know the issue and page it'd be a great help. If not no worries, i can stand to read it again.

crazyspinz
ok, so lobos banned from heaven/hell, thanos is banned from dieing there both totaly baddass superpowers who take it?

Nataku8188
Thanos. Lobo is like superman tier, as is thor. We all know how badly Thanos beats on thor.

long pig
Thanos would own his grey ass so hard, yet i think thanos would just be like...lobo...wanna job?

MERCILOUS
Lobo is white. He probably would hire him (as does Darkseid.) And this thread already exist.

long pig
well, in your pic there hes kinda blue...

Alpha Centauri
They'd probably have a great relationship. Thanos loves to kill, Lobo can't die. Thanos can just chop him up when he's bored and what not, to no ill effect.

-AC

Maestro
They fought in a marvel/DC crossover, when thanos was looking for darkseid. Just to say, Lobo wasn't eager for a rematch afterwards.

MERCILOUS
Blue is mixed into almost every single colour if an artist knows what he is doing. Have you ever noticed what colour the sky is? If you look closely at your shadow during the day time on certain surfaces you will notice that your shadow has shades of blue in it. Lobo, being white, whill show more blue on himself than most other surfaces when on a planet with a blue sky.

And this thread already exist.

Lord S
Thanos...he's just a little badder than Lobo.

Napalm
I dont think thed fight thed probally get alone great

norrin radd
thanos

Victor Von Doom
Adding to the consensus view, Thanos.

IRTMU-Dragon
I decided to go back on my break decision.

Victor, How do you beat someone who cant die?

Victor Von Doom
So, by your logic, you can only win by killing the other combatant?

Tron
Repeat thread.

Merging

IRTMU-Dragon
Uhmm? I thought thats how it works in these versus forums? Because technically there not beaten if there knocked out, there still alive.

Regardless, The reason Lobo is on the level with Supes is because hes impossible to kill, virtually indestructible to even get to the point where he has to regenerate anyways, and he has an amazing strength level.

Lobo, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Spawn... we should make a list of Combatants not allowed on the versus forms because they are either too insanely powerful and cant be argued against in a logical way, because some heroes either have unstoppable-ness, or just one ultimate finishing move that cant be resisted (penance stare/hellfire from ghostrider, ETC)

Tron
Nope, it doesn't work that way. A character wins however they can. After all, some characters can't die (like these two, don't know about Thanos anymore though), so to only count death as the only means of winning would be pointless in most case. If they're not capable of fighting anymore (whether by death, knockout, ring-out, submission, restrainment, etc.), then it's a win.

Alpha Centauri
Exactly. Someone hasn't been paying attention.

"Because technically there not beaten if there knocked out, there still alive."

So if Mike Tyson smacks me in the fact and knocks me to the ground unconscious, he hasn't won?

-AC

kgkg
Thanos takes this.

here is how i see it:

Lobo vs superman -- superman beat him
superman vs silersurfer --- superman beat him
silver surfer ---- thanos takes it

Thanos can take all three and can hold his own lobo is outclass here.

Thanos is worthy oppent for being power like galactus and parralax cux of his power , and intelect

Alpha Centauri
Superman is not capable of beating Surfer, unless you're talking of the Superman/Surfer crossover.

Anyway, you should say "So and so can beat him and he has beaten him so then this guy would win. Coz he's beat the guy who lost."

Doesn't add up in most cases.

-AC

kgkg
i mean sufer win sorry for that? lol i wrote superman win LMAO, surfer will kill ten superman he is too strong now but my point is

Thanos is just too powerful for lobo.

the battle will end prety fast

MERCILOUS
Pretty fast my eye! Although I concure Thanos takes it.

Lord-of-Dreams
Both were refused entrance at the gates of Hell. Both are super crazy. One is basically a classical savage, good grammar, super smart... The other is a power rocker, much more powerful than he appears, kind of brutish, shity-ass grammar much smarter than he appears...wink

BootlegBoys420
Thanos...

kgkg
Thanos will rip Lobo.

Arachnoidfreak
This has been done

long pig
Thanos would win but not as easy as he thinks.
but either way lobo wins, thanos would just hire lobo out after kickin his ass.
yea its been done before.

JWangSDC
I think its a good match. Thanos though

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
This has been done
Don't think so. I looked it up. But I might not have seen it though... my comp. is Fd up right now...

I say it ends up being the smarter is the winner. Thanos juuuuust pulls it off. But by a hair. A very skinny hair lol.

Scoobless
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=310796&highlight=thanos+lobo

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=320442&highlight=thanos+lobo

wink

Lord-of-Dreams
oh. I blame my crappy ass windows 98. big grin

the Darkone
Thanos

vs.

Lobo

Lord S
Easy...Thanos.

He was kicking Lobo around, quite easily, in Marvel vs. DC.

kgkg
is this a joke?

long pig
This has been done so many times.
C'mon, I know the search engine sucks but at least try to use it. smile

David Duchovony
LMAO!!!

supremthor
wolverine comes and truly shows thanos and lobo weats good.

BstrdMan
Now.. are we talking Thanos only, h2h, with no little suprises?

leonidas
looks pretty unanimous for thanos, but it was brought to my attention recently that thanos maybe prefers to avoid lunatik -- marvel's clone of the main man.

i think this is a bit closer than some may think . . .

Batman-Prime
I don't like Thanos at all but I have to admit he would beat Lobo......
But Lobo has more style :P

snoopdogg
Originally posted by leonidas
looks pretty unanimous for thanos, but it was brought to my attention recently that thanos maybe prefers to avoid lunatik -- marvel's clone of the main man.

i think this is a bit closer than some may think . . . Thanos may win, but yea it will be one hell of a fight. Lobos can regenerate from a drop of blood and is immortal as he is banned from heaven and hell.

swerve1988
LOBO is the chief....he breaks thanos' face in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.