Iron Man Against Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidarsenal
http://img5.exs.cx/img5/70/whoa4.jpg
http://img69.exs.cx/img69/2117/iron-man-stance.gif http://img30.exs.cx/img30/9427/uhh.gif

crazyspinz
this would end realy fast, iron man would own

wrathofachilles
Not really. Wonder Woman is much stronger than Iron Man and has the capability of taking him down, plus she can block his energy blasts or whatever they are. I think it's one of those 'depends on the situation' fights.

Mane
i stand in awe at his beautiful imagery to match his threads big grin

Swanky-Tuna
If you want to know how powerful Wonder Woman is, give Superman boobs and a bikini. I think she'll take this one.

Evangel94
Iron Man 5.5/10 (Depending on which armor he uses). His scientifically acquired might will be a match for Wonder Woman. Plus Iron Man's more versatile.

lightaxe
nope not at all, shes no where near as strong as superman is in fact id venture to say superman would pwn wonder woman!!!!!

Solidarsenal
That's perverted

Ironmanpower
Maybe she can block energy with his arm brace but, can she survive to 6 head seeking missile of 500 kilotons of TNT... I think not.

Iron would win this.

Tron
That's if those missiles are fast enough to catch her. I'd go with Evangel and say it depends on the armor, and if Tony's ready for her. If not, she can easily overpower him, or speedblitz him. And being the DC brick that she is, I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman could easily survive those missiles if they happened to hit. Now she'd feel them a lot more than Superman would, but she could still survive, in my opinion.

Arsenal
My old thread is active again big grin Anyway, I think Wonder Woman would win.

MornGlory
women have more power!!!!

i dont mean just in strength wise...

Im sure Iron Man is a real gentleman ( gag**)

he would be wanting to hook up with WOnderwoman

theflyxx
Shellhead would beat her pretty easily IMHO.

Ironmanpower
We are talking about "the invincible" here...
IM have so much durability and strength (Class 100 here) and fire power, WW will be over run in a few minute.

K3VIL

Ironmanpower
WW durability is so weak compare IM one.
Diana have to do such good attacks if she want to damage Stark armor.
And the WW bracer will be useless Vs Ironman firepower. All attack he done make several area damage (depend weapon type... he have so much stick out tongue ) and i think she can't take many shot of them.

muffin man
this is easy as pie unless wonder woman flashes him she won't be able to win

K3VIL
IM Power Wonder Woman takes great damage during her career, you're really underrating her if you think that missiles and lasers or repulsor rays can put her down, what happens in AVENGERS VS JLA happens cause IM was enhanced by a Mother Box so doesn't count i think, he doesn't possess a MB, and also he arrives from a boom tube.Diana is so fast that she can destroy Tony's armor before he knew that hes wearing only his boxer.

Wynndar
hmm...close call but WW is physically and mentally tougher...IM's tech is pretty considerable though...i cant really take a side...someone explain the motherbox thing for me.

crazy
WW wins.

juggernaut74
Wonder Womans powers are infinite as to where IM has to worry about power depleting or malfuncions occuring. WonderWomen hits pretty damm hard so I hope the armor can hold up to repeated hits. She is pretty good at blocking projectiles with her bracelets so his projectile weapons are kinda useless. I give it to WW.

K3VIL
During AVENGERS VS JLA Metron give IM a mother box to reach JLA Dimension with the other Avengers, the MB was able to enhance IM's armor sensors and powers, but without it he would be less powerful than how he was in the crossover.

Wynndar
ahhhh...i havent read the whole thing....thanks

WW_Rules
Wonder Woman rips Iron Man's tin suit to pieces, nuff said.

Draco69
Ditto.

BenjaminJGrimm
IM's fought head to head with both THE HULK and THOR singly for hours without giving in inch. It depends which version of his armor he's using.

I'm going to have to go with The Invincible One himself since i don't think that WW wouldn't last that long with either of those two guys. She would be down for the count.

Winner IM

BJG

Draco69
Like you said. It depends on his armour. His conventional Armour would lose.

The Hulk and Thor battles were do to hours of preparation. Iron Man does not know WW soo....

WW would win. Class 100 strength, nigh-invulnerability, faster than the speed of sound superspeed, indestructible silver bracelets, and a telekinetically manipulated indestructible lasso.

Iron Man is out of his league. A blur of punches and kicks and Iron Man is down for the count.

And WW would last a hell of longer with Thor and the Hulk than Iron Man would.

theflyxx
Iron Man.

He'll literally make Diana his b!tch. What the f**k?

Draco69
....Does anyone read the ENTIRE thread before they make a statement?

WW wins for the reasons above.

It's like Superman vs. Iron Man. WW is a baby step below Superman so....

theflyxx
It's my opinion.

I think that Iron Man can beat WW. If you don't agree with me, that's your hang up.

laydiiplayette
Well, probably more than a baby step... But I'd still give it to WW, cuz she could probably destory his suit quickly.

Draco69
Disagreements are commonplace here. It's called a forum. I supported my opinions with facts, is all

theflyxx
Hence, my opinion.

Draco69
Your point is? Don't be so defensive.

theflyxx
Since when is stating an opinion taken as being defensive?

Draco69
Since you've stated "If you don't agree with me, that's your hang up."
You had a defensive reaction to my prior post.

Your opinion that Iron Man would win is credible. However, I just responded by saying I disagree. For some reason, you decided to continue.

Whatever though.

theflyxx
True enough.

No defensive posture was intended. I still respect your opinion.

Draco69
Okay.

Ironmanpower
IM are faster than sound too, don't sub-estimate his speed. The third armor of Stark had a max speed of Mach 1,3. Mach 1,0 are the sound speed.

DarkCrawler
WW would win.

Napalm
Why did you put that image in my head sick

Scoobless
iron man stood up to count neferia with no prep and after having just flown over the atlantic at greater than sound speeds and neferia is way more dangerous than wonder woman, if it came down to a straight fist fight she'd have the edge but tony'd try everything he had to avoid that and as soon as he starts with the hypersonic attacks she wont be able to concentrate to block the repulsers or uni-beam or whatever he likes using these days..... plus he now has force fields in most of his new armours

Draco69
Mach 3 is the speed of sound. WW can fly at an estimated speed of Mach 10 to 15. She normally doesn't because of the atmospheric disturbances she would cause.

Draco69
Count Nefaria knocked Iron Man around like a rag doll. He was just irritating him. Iron Man would not be able to launch many attacks since her superspeed would put her on top of him in seconds. A few near-Superman level punches and IM is down. He's only human. His greatest strength and his greatest weakness is his armour.

Scoobless
the armour is not a "weakness" it keeps him alive........ well it used to, now he just wears it for fun, IM has been smacked around a lot so he upgrades more often than microsoft, his radar would let him know she was coming and his computer tracking and targeting would easily let him hit her and, again, the sonics would be very useful, iron man scans and sizes up everyone before engaging and even if she approahed at supersonic speeds he could erect force shields and use the computer to help evade...... especially if he still has jacosta online to boost his performance with battle situations

DarkCrawler
Isn't Jocasta dead?

WW could probably grab IM's missiles and send them back to him.

Draco69
Your entire argument rests on his radar capabilities, his computer tracking, and targeting. Right? Unfortunately the previous benefits are useless against someone moving at the speed of sound. Iron Man has human reflexes. By the time he realizes what the computer is telling him, His armour is already torn off. All his fancy gadgets depend on his efficiency to use them. Against a super-fast opponent, a thought of what to do will not even register in his brain. Stark can't think at superspeed. IM loses.

Scoobless
radar isn't useless against speed of sound........ if it was how would the navy and airforce or even civilian airports track supersonic jets? or missiles? his armour enhances his reflexes as shown frequently in the comics and he doesn't have to think at superhuman speeds, his armour has built in defences that can be activated automatically

BenjaminJGrimm
If THE HULK or THOR or JUGGS can't tear IM's armor off what makes you think that WW can? And all of Tony's reflexes are computer enhanced. Like it or not.

IM wins Technology RULES!

BJG

Draco69
The Navy and Airforce track supersonic jets or missiles from a very far distance. At a minimum of two thousand feet. Unless WW is at the other end of the continent, radar is useless. If they are least one hundred feet apart from each other, than IM goes down before he knows it.

His armour enhances his reflexes about 5 times according to the Handbook. However WW's reflexes are on par with Jesse Quick which is about 24 to 40 times the peak human reflexes.

His defenses may be formidable but not enough to assuage a barrage of near-Superman level blows at superspeed.

Anything thrown her way can be deflected. IM scanners will be useless on a magical being that comes from another universe. And WW can just zip around him at superspeed and tie him up with the lasso. Which is indestructible.

WW is Superman-lite. IM is out of his league.

Draco69
Newbie. Iron Man prepared for HOURS for his battles with the Hulk and Thor. He analyzed their weaknesses and scoured a best plan of action. Juggs could not do much to IM since he's grounded and IM was in the air blasting away.

Tony's reflexes are enhanced by 5 times according to the Handbook. WW has up to 40 times the reflexes.

WW wins. Inform yourself before you post. Like when you thought Supergirl would lose to the Thing.

Scoobless
this was posted by k3vil, now draco is saying up to 40 times human, i think i'll go look it up myself since the WW supporters are contradicting each other

Draco69
No. That's the right number. I got it mixed up. Its from the starnet-database.

Scoobless
first thing first, radar is not useless, even if you're arguing from a standpoint of "he wouldn't have time to react to the info he recieves during an active fight" it doesn't hold water, the radar would let him know she's there and that's all he'd need the sonics and various weapons could take care of the rest

EDIT: which is the right number, yours or k3vils?

Draco69
The radar would be useless because by the time it tells him where she is and he reacts to it, WW is already on top of him. All she has to do his tie him with her lasso.

K3IVL or what his name is.

theflyxx
Actually, Mach 1 is the speed of sound, not Mach 3.

Draco69
Okay.

Scoobless
this is from the starnet database site

"Weaknesses: It is interesting to note that her height and weight make her vulnerable to attacks that cannot be blocked and that potentially move her from location to location. Repulsion technology might be an efficient means of attacking and subduing her since she cannot block area effect attacks and her true height and weight are independent of her strength. This technique was used against her to great effect in some of her recent JLA battles."

"repulsion technology" ........... pretty much iron man's most favoured weapon

Draco69
True. But IM won't get to use his repulsor blasts anyway. Like I said she's on top of him sooner than he blinks. And his repulsor blasts are not nearly powerful as the profile mentions. It's referring to the 4-D attack unleashed by the one of the Ultramarines. It knocked her through several buildings with the power of 100 megaton nuke. And she only got a concussion and got right back up.

BenjaminJGrimm
Draco69
WW wins. Inform yourself before you post. Like when you thought Supergirl would lose to the Thing

Originally posted by Draco69
Mach 3 is the speed of sound. WW can fly at an estimated speed of Mach 10 to 15. She normally doesn't because of the atmospheric disturbances she would cause.

Actually, Mach 1 is the speed of sound, not Mach 3. Inform yourself before you post

Ha!

I guess i was the only one one the thread that thought THE THING would win right? Not!

And just because i haven't been bogging on this site as long as you doesn't mean that my blogs are any less factual or knowledge filled than your scribes.

And i guess that because your in bed with JLA and FF10 makes everything you say the gospel and more important than mine or anybodyelses. Not! again!

BJG

Draco69
There should be an age limit for this site. At least 10 and under.

You WERE the only who thought the Thing would win. And some guy named muffin man. Read his posts. You don't want to equate yourself with him. You actually thought that a person with the EXACT powers of Superman would lose to the Thing. You're obviously a fanboy.

You don't back your statements with facts. You make shallow one-liners that have no bearing whatsoever other than to waste space.

If you would kindly go away and do something else. Like play with your action figures. Scoobless and I are having a debate. A debate that has no place for children. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
iron man's repulsors have hurt some pretty tough guys in the past, i'm sure even thor's been staggered by them and they aren't his only weapon, again with the speed thing, i'm going to quote myself here

"even if you're arguing from a standpoint of "he wouldn't have time to react to the info he recieves during an active fight" it doesn't hold water, the radar would let him know she's there and that's all he'd need the sonics and various weapons could take care of the rest"

as soon as she's seen him his shields are already up, she gets close, get's hit with sonics, then repulsors, then whatever else tony's got up his armoured sleeve....... he's too versatile, intelligent, durable and well armed for her or most of the other heroes

Scoobless
and the thing would definately lose to wonder woman...... though she doesn't have EXACTLY the same powers as superman she's still too much for him............... but not for iron man who would win this battle yes

Draco69
Once again, Iron Man's replusor blasts will automatically be deflected by Wonder Woman. Her bracelets once withstood the dreaded Omega Beams. Any larger blasts can be deflected by the forcefield in her bracelets (which withstood Superman's blows at superspeed)

I've already countered your quote. Iron Man's radar may or may not detect WW's movements but reacting to them is entirely different subject. IM will not be able to react much less attack a being moving at Mach 10. Any weapons will be deflected. WW once withstood a nuclear blast. She got right back up.

Iron Man got his butt kicked by Power Princess, The Wonder Woman ripoff from the Squadron Supreme, imagine what the REAL WW would do.

Wonder Woman has centuries of fighting experience and combat training, and is a step below Superman in strength, speed, and durability.

IM loses. He's not in WW's league. Imagine Superman vs. Iron Man. Who would win? Superman. Now imagine a being with powers nearly onpar with his vs. Iron Man. Iron Man loses.

Draco69
Ben was referring to Supergirl not WW. Yeah, I know. The Thing would get his rocky hide kicked to Africa. stick out tongue

BenjaminJGrimm
Oh yes almighty draco69

knower of all things.

If Supergirl has the exactly the same powers as Superman why was she killed by just one shot from Darkseid? Was Darky hold back against Supes for all this time? I doubt it. Supergirl isn't in the same class as the big S himself. That being said If THE HULK could take Superman and i many others think that he can. Then THE THING has every right to be in tight in a fight with Supes-lite. And win too. Some of the time.

IMO

BJG

Draco69
If you actually read the comic. She didn't die at all. She was teleported to safety on Themyscira. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkseid's Omega Beams are more than capable of destroying Superman. They wipe anyone from existence. He even destroyed Gods with this dreaded attack. Darkseid is another league.

Supergirl IS in the same class as Superman. Kal even said she might even be stronger than him.

Hulk cannot defeat Superman. But that's an entirely different subject.

The Thing is hopelessly outmatched. The Hulk at least has unlimited strength potential and a healing factor. The Thing only has his strength. The Thing would lose. Badly. Superspeed, superstrength, heat vision, freeze breath, etc. The Thing wouldn't last two minutes.

Now please go away. I'm not your mommy. Go fingerpaint or something.

Draco69
To Scoobless,

I have a TON of homework. I'll continue this later on, at your leisure.

IRTMU-Dragon
Draco... whats that 69 in your name for?

Scoobless
she generally doesn't move at mach 10 though (even if she could, which wasn't completely clarified) repulsors may be partially "repulsed" wink or blocked by the bracelets but the bio said wide area attacks get past this and he still has uni beam (which could possibly blind her momentarily)

marvel directory quote:

"Secondary: Uni-Beam
Description: The uni-beam is the blanket term for all of the armor's various light and force beams (visible, infrared, ultraviolet, tractor, laser, image inducer and electromagnetic pulse)"

this would disoriantate her at the very least
and i know i keep repeating the sonics thing but it is a valid point and an attack she couldn't possibly bllock and would be used in conjunction with one or all other weapons, including pulse bolts and nukes

doctorstrongbad
Iron man wins this one. Look at the names Wonder Woman the Amazon vs. The invincible Iron Man. Then Tony Stark feels bad and goes on date with her.

Ironmanpower
And even if she can go to Mach 10, IM Mach 1,3 was on his third armor!
Now he's wearing his 23e armor. I don't he speed now but surely very higher. + IM forcefield will allow him to never been catch by WW lasso.
Ironman SKIN armor durability are near Adamantium who can absorb all kind of energy who can be redirect to his weapon system + energy shield he can put on all the armor. He can do too shield and sword with the same kind energy. More with all Unibeam capabilities with tracking, head-seeking... And 6 missiles of the power = 500 mega tons.
1 missile = 33 times the strength of Hiroshima bomber and addition a 100 class power.

Diana has made for one on one combat with strength not like the way IM win is fight.

Its too much for Diana...

Swanky-Tuna
Thing is, Wonder Woman can PUNCH that fast while Iron Man can only fly that fast.

BenjaminJGrimm
Draco69

DC-69 should be your call signs from now on.

Scoobless it's no use IM's not in the DC-69 world. So NONE of his attributes count. Since he is from The Marvel Universe. In the world of DC-69 the speed of sound is even at a faster speed. Marvel lasers are only 1/2 as powerful as DC-69 lasers. Marvel's technologies are light-years behind DC-69's.

And WW's speed of flight is somewhere between Mach 10 and Mach 15. I know thats quite the disparity from M10 to M15 since sound is at M1.
But it is the world of DC-69. Even though no ones really sure. It's ok cause it is The world of DC-69 after all.

I've gotta go DC-69's mom just pulled in. Time to get busy.

BJG

Scoobless
not when he uses his sonics to incapacitate her she can't...... you'd never guess that i really don't like repeating myself, but when you've got a winner you might as well run with it

Tron
How about we cut down on the pointless sh*t talkin', and stick the debate?

Thank you.

Ironmanpower
Anyway Stark will build his NEW WONDER WOMEN BUSTER ARMOR and the fight will take 5 mins. stick out tongue

Ironmanpower
Wonder Women Weaknesses on starnet-database.com: It is interesting to note that her height and weight make her vulnerable to attacks that cannot be blocked and that potentially move her from location to location. Repulsion technology might be an efficient means of attacking and subduing her since she cannot block area effect attacks and her true height and weight are independent of her strength. This technique was used against her to great effect in some of her recent JLA battles.

Ironmanpower
So never tell me again that she can deflect the repulsor beam with her bracer.

BenjaminJGrimm
IMPR-

IM is a much more powerful character than MOST give him credit for. I believe that he should be considered TOP 10 for sure. He's got the whole package. Strength, Speed, Firepower for all types of situations, continuous Technology, Intelligence, Charisma, Money, and Knowhow, along with a suit for all occasions. He's the real deal.

GO IM you ROCK.

IM WINS again. I've already said he'd beat WW.

BJG

Scoobless
i already posted that exact paragraph ironmanpower dude.....

i'm just gonna abreviate your name to IMP from now on .......... it's just easier

Swanky-Tuna
Heh, I imagine if she tried to block it, her arm would push into her face a la "quit hittin' yourself"

Ironmanpower
Ho sorry Scoobless... Didn't see your post. Lol me who was thinking about I had a scoop.

Fanboy
Wonder Woman would beat him up Iron Man does not stand a freakin chance.

dawsey28

jacobo0o
iron man would take this fight easily
well maybe not easily but he would win this fight more often then WW
because iron man can do the trick he did on the hulk and knock her out
and if ironmans armor is thorbuster or so she will not stand a chance
and in the AVENGER DC CROSSOVER one blast from ironman
knocked out Wonderwoman and the Green Lantern!!

olympian
"Iron Man got his butt kicked by Power Princess, The Wonder Woman ripoff from the Squadron Supreme, imagine what the REAL WW would do"

You do realize both are characters written in different ways? Its like me saying because Superman is also a " clone " of Herakles, that if he beat Thor imagine what the real deal would do.

And that can be said for all the original characters Supes was created from.

jacobo0o
so are u saying that just because power princess beated iron man that
wonder woman would beat him too??

ok then i guess savage hulk would beat the superman because
hulk beated gladiator

dawsey28
Originally posted by jacobo0o
iron man would take this fight easily
well maybe not easily but he would win this fight more often then WW
because iron man can do the trick he did on the hulk and knock her out

What trick was that? confused

and if ironmans armor is thorbuster or so she will not stand a chance

What about his standard armor? wink

knocked out Wonderwoman and the Green Lantern!!

Crossover BS. wink

snoopdogg

knocked out Wonderwoman and the Green Lantern!! Which issue and page did this happen on?

Do you mean when he got them by the element of surprise when being teleported through the boom tube?

dawsey28
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Which issue and page did this happen on?

After looking through my Avengers/JLA Books, I'd like to know the answer to that also.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Do you mean when he got them by the element of surprise when being teleported through the boom tube?

Just curious, but what issue and page is that on? So I can look it up and see for myself.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by dawsey28

Just curious, but what issue and page is that on? So I can look it up and see for myself. Its on the page where Wonder Woman breaks free from Quasars containment box.

Iron Man comes through a boom tube and blast Wonder Woman and GL. He caught them by surpise, he even said it.

But it dont say anything about them being knocked out. IM just told Quasar and Photon to hurry up cause they will recover quickly.

Its right before Darseid makes his appearance in issue #2.

jacobo0o
he does say that they would recover fast so i guess they are not knocked out
but they are hurt pretty bad and iron man could have kept firing at them and then they would be knocked out

jacobo0o
and whats wrong with avenger justice league crossover???
i think it was a good comic book

snoopdogg
i think it was a good comic book I enjoyed the crossover also. Its the best one to date.

dawsey28
Thanks. I see it now. Where it says the word BOOM. I guess these books don't have page numbers. Never noticed that before.

It's a small pic, no wonder I missed it.

snoopdogg
Yea and the BOOM was from the BOOM tube and Not IM.

Either way it was a cheap shot and WW wouldnt fall for it in a fair fight.

dawsey28
he does say that they would recover fast so i guess they are not knocked out
but they are hurt pretty bad and iron man could have kept firing at them and then they would be knocked out

Which means WW didn't get a chance to use her super speed. Nor did Lantern get a chance to shield himself. Not really fair is it?

dawsey28
i think it was a good comic book

When did anyone say there was something wrong with it? What I was saying is that if WW and GL were knocked out by one blast from Iron-man in his standard armor, then THAT would be considered as Crossover BS. wink

ZephroCarnelian
That is indeed crossover BS.

GL has shielded the entire JLA from the forces at the heart of a black hole.

Nothing in IM's arsenal is equal to that.

And Diana has more than enough speed and strength to take Iron Man down.

She's a far more skilled warrior, she has magically invulnerable bracelets which could direct most of his attacks - and she has an unbreakable magical lassoe.

In the comic world, technology rarely triumphs over magic.

smile

jacobo0o
aight i see the points
i wont say that iron man would lose in this fight
because in a comic its all up to the writers on who wins and loses and
because im a ironman fanboy
but i see wonderwoman a better chance winning this fight
not saying she would win every fight

jacobo0o
oh and iron man blasting at WW and GL
hey! sometimes u have to cheat to get what u want

Scoobless
After looking through my Avengers/JLA Books, I'd like to know the answer to that also.

Just curious, but what issue and page is that on? So I can look it up and see for myself.

here....

dawsey28
Um... Thanks but I found it and seen it already.

Thanks. I see it now. Where it says the word BOOM. I guess these books don't have page numbers. Never noticed that before.

It's a small pic, no wonder I missed it.

It is good that others can see it, though.

willRules
I loved the JLA/Avenger story, Iron-man wins this due to a wide array of weapons including sonics, which I presume WW is susceptible to...

Fanboy
Originally posted by Scoobless
iron man stood up to count neferia with no prep and after having just flown over the atlantic at greater than sound speeds and neferia is way more dangerous than wonder woman, if it came down to a straight fist fight she'd have the edge but tony'd try everything he had to avoid that and as soon as he starts with the hypersonic attacks she wont be able to concentrate to block the repulsers or uni-beam or whatever he likes using these days..... plus he now has force fields in most of his new armours

Unlike Count Nefaria Wonder Woman does not need to suck on blood to keep her powers.

Fanboy
Originally posted by BenjaminJGrimm
If THE HULK or THOR or JUGGS can't tear IM's armor off what makes you think that WW can? And all of Tony's reflexes are computer enhanced. Like it or not.

IM wins Technology RULES!

BJG

It depends if they were trying because they just trade blows and not grappling or anything.

leonidas
eww, this is close. if tony can stay away, he's got a chance, but i THINK ww is actually faster than he is, so she should be able to catch him. honestly, i don't know who'd win this. my gut says ww 5.5/10.

great match up.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Scoobless
here....

Wow a cheap shot by Iron Man that is how he wins bull crap Wonder Woman and Iron Man in a fight Wonder Woman would destroy Iron Man with her great fighting skills and strength not only that he does not have the strength to get her in any pain did anyone see when she got punched from space by Superman to earth and she fell into the ground and survived it was said the impact was equal to a nuclear explosion.

Superherovandal
you do know that if she crosses her brasslets that she makes an impenetrable omindirectional shield how do you think she survives nukes? WW would win. She faster, stronger and has a cool lasso.

Draco69
yes

meep-meep
WW

JediMasterLuke5
Wonder Woman, much stronger and superior fighting skills is the factorr here.

Mindship
Before I comment on who would win, I believe a mathematical correction is in order...

As an example: Mach 3 (2100 mph) is Not 35 miles per second. If you want to convert miles-per-Hour into miles-per-Second, then you must divide (in this case) 2100 by 3600 (after all, there are 3600 seconds in an hour, so you have to divide equally on both sides of the equation).

As such: 2100 miles per hour equals 35 miles per Minute, or roughly one-half mile per second. This is still quite fast, but it is 1/60 slower than what I've seen posted in this and other threads and, indeed, even on "official" websites.

So much for math. As to who would win...though Iron Man could win, overall I see this going to Diana. I could give various reasons, but basically I just see her on a higher power tier than the Tonymeister.

dman2008
Wow this is sad how can anyone think that Ironman could beat Wonderwoman? huh

She is out of his league

leonidas
really? he's beaten the silver surfer, terrax and hulk -- all via knock outs (though he took himself out beating ss and his armor froze after he took out hulk. he's also gone toe2toe with thor for prolonged periods and maxed his armor to match count nefaria.

and those fights are old. his new armor is much MORE powerful. i agree, ww takes more fights than tony, but i think it is very close.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
really? he's beaten the silver surfer, terrax and hulk -- all via knock outs (though he took himself out beating ss and his armor froze after he took out hulk. he's also gone toe2toe with thor for prolonged periods and maxed his armor to match count nefaria.

and those fights are old. his new armor is much MORE powerful. i agree, ww takes more fights than tony, but i think it is very close.
All used plot device

SS he defeated him while SS was ignoring his ass (that’s how he absorbed his energy)

The fact is SS could have easily destroyed his armor as Tony said it himself.

I say WW wins

But people make it seem like WM won’t have any chance whatsoever which is sad.

Which is pretty stupid considering all his past success?

dvampire
Originally posted by leonidas

Do you have the issue numbers of his fights against the three of them?

Marvel=DC
WOW I have to start looking in this forum everyday to stop fights like this from getting out of hand. Sorry(not really) to all the Iron Man fans out there but, WW would own him he's like Batman but, with a really cool suit yet he lacks some of Bats skills and most of all his knowledge of Diana. Iron Man's Weapons are no matter to her she can easily deflect them and the sonic pulser please how different will this be from the silver swan who uses a sonic scream that can reach different levels. In short Diana will know how to deal with that and all his attacks. Also please notice how he has to upgrade to Thor Buster Armor to even hope of being in her league cause he isn't. I don't hate IM he just really, really isn't gonna win also she can use her bracelets to create a shield that engulfs her protecting her from harm. I will give it to IM though his tech will detect her if she goes at Mach1-4 or 5 but, that doesn't guarantee a win in his favor. He can't win simply because he'll have to keep blowing away to try to win and a few well placed hits from her or God forbid she uses her lasso and it's over for him. Also I notice while reading through all the post that although people mentioned her bracelets protecting her that they can and will deflect them back at him so the more he shoots the more she can use it against him. Just in case there are anymore doubts to how she'd win this fight notice everyone who sided with IM mentioned him using upgrade after upgrade all she has to do is use one of her many, many perks like Medusa's head, Gauntlet of Atlas oh and of course the Godwave so yep he loses and after he does he'll go right back to drinking again and again and again you get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.