Have you ever been arrested?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Well, have you?

Raz
No, but its been my life long ambition cry

PVS
i was read my rights a couple of times back in the day, but never taken in.........*sigh*someday

amity75
I got arrested last year after a football game. My boot came off in the crowd leaving the stadium (my lace was undone and it got pulled off when I lifted my foot). Someone picked it up and threw it at a police horse. I went to get it back and was arrested. Handcuffs and everything. They let me out without charge in the morning.

ETK
Nope, never been arrested. Love your signature PVS......priceless!

big gay kirk
Yup.. I got arrested outside the South African Embassy in London while taking part in a protest against the imprisonment of Nelson Mandela back in the eighties... some prats came up and started throwing stuff at us, and some of our guys stupidly threw stuff back.... I ended up in Chelsea nick for most of the night, but fortunately I was in a cell with a Liberal MP, and when they let him out, he told the police i was with him... he got about ten of us out without us being charged... I found out later that due to this i'd been placed on a list of "known subversives..."

lil bitchiness
Nope, but i almost did.

On protests they mostly treaten us (students), but rarely arrest us.

BackFire
You protest?

Please tell me your not one of those pretentious hippy protestors who blocks traffic and yells at people for their trivial cause.

Also, no, I have never been arrested.

Nazgulinthedark
nope, never been arrested no2 and dont plan to be

shaber
I very much hope I never am!

amity75
I'm impressed and jealous.

lil bitchiness

lil bitchiness
mad That bastard!

BackFire
How can having 1.5 million people protesting NOT block traffic? Do you do it in a park or something? (I don't really know what the center of london looks like, so excuse me for asking this)

I only ask because most of the protests around here that I've encountered always get roudy and spill into the street, or sometimes protesters will even block traffic purposely with the intent of not allowing people to continue driving untill people listen to whatever their bullshit cause is.

Or sometimes people will hold a protest in a completely innapropriate place, like protesting abortion outside of a high school, passing out flyers with pictures of aborted fetuses to students walking home, and make themselves look stupid beyond belief.

Of course, the best is when people protesting peace start attacking people who disagree with them or say something mean to them. I saw this on the news once, by far the funniest thing ever. Some guy was walking on the sidewalk and came to their protest, he couldn't get by them because they were takign up the entire sidewalk, so I guess he got mad and said something to them, they ended up jumping him in the name of peace. It was like something right out of South Park.

Protestor's like that give all of them a bad name.

lil bitchiness
Nope, you're right, it was a park. Its where many people camped out. Some people stayed there for a while, i think. I dont think they would have allowed people to stand in the middle of the street blocking traffic, cos London is huge and fll of business people who arent to pleased about ''good causes''.

But no, i dont think you're allowed to have a random protest somewhere..? Are you? I dont know. The protest we go to are usually organised by the University.

There were some protests that are blocking traffic, when it was that weird fox hunting protest. Some people even got arrested, it was weird.

BackFire
People seem to do it around here (have random protests) sometimes. It does usually get broken up though.

Protests that block traffic is the worst. Some dumbass is standing in the middle of the street trying to piss people off so they'll listen to his cause, then the idiot gets hit and it's the drivers fault when it's really the dumbasses fault for standing in the street like a damn dog.

Glad to hear your protests aren't the shitty kind.

lil bitchiness
Oh yeah, i see what you're talking about.

Nah, i dont think ive seen any random ones ( like abortion or animal testing), but they probably have been.

Im sure those people get arrested, surely they cant just walk in the middle of the street and stop the traffic. blink
Weird.

BackFire
Yeah, they usually get arrested and pushed back on the sidewalk, but not before one of them is run over by a car.

lil bitchiness
haha!!

No, thankfully im not one of those people. Those people give bad names to all people who protest. thumb down

BackFire
Yes, they do.

Tptmanno1
nope, and don't plan to

But I WAS part of the really big Anti-War protest in LA, it was fun, my dad and I took the green line in and had lunch and protested.

ladygrim
i havent been arrested but i have been done by the police and gave them a chase .. but never been 'taken in'

WhiteEagle
I've been questioned by police once with a couple of friends when I was 13. Apparently someone thought we were breaking into something or other and called the cops. They actually did the good cop/bad cop routine! Looking back on it now it's actually pretty funny (although I didn't think so at the time). They took my name and address and I didn't hear anything of it again. I'm glad I haven't been arrested because I don't want my fingerprints on record so early in life. Never know what I might want to do later. big grin

WhiteEagle
Error. Ignore this post.

saucybird007
yep indeed i have. and of all people, it was my bloody dad!

laughing

He played a prank on me for my 21st birthday. it was EVIL i tell you, EVIL!! mad

Jedi Priestess
well..........there was that one time embarrasment

Corran
You mean he was your stipagram?? Thanks just soooo wrong.

Indecent exposure?

Jedi Priestess
thats classified blink

Silver Stardust
Never been arrested...

botankus
Twice.

Peeves-04
ur not hard if u have a criminal record u know

Turbo-Cajun
I almost had to spend two or three days in jail for refusing to identify my self to the police...

Linkalicious
Yah. I got arrested for toilet papering a house really bad with 9 of my friends.

It was bad! We mad the house in that Smashing Pumpkins video look like amature work.

250 rolls of toilet paper in a hockey bag, 50 semi-dented cans of shaving cream (thrown out by Target), enough confetti to make it look like a snow storm, and we used that fake snow for windows on all of their cars.

THEN the cops drove by and nailed 3 people....who freaking narc-ed on us all because they thought they'd get a lower sentence. Little b!tches...

Clovie
never angel

naybean
Never been arrested - dont plan on ever being arrested.

Lil bitchiness - i was protesting against the war in london as well (part of the 1.5 mill) and they just shut off all the roads people were walking down. Most people in london got the day off work as well because all the main roads into london were blocked and the underground was congested. Everyone ended up in hyde park, but the routes stretched from at least 5 miles away.

Linkalicious
I just want to point out how extremely stupid people sound when they say "and I don't plan to"

Seriously you ignoramaces.....who plans on getting arrested??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
i actually heard about some ppl erm who DOES plan to get arrested.

Delicious1
Yes twice. Sent to Juvi.
First time was when i was 13. The cops were doing a DARE program at my Jr. High and it was lunch time and i never had any money for lunch so I sold classmates my moms' drugs for lunch money. They caught me and i was in juvi for about a month maybe.

Then when i was 14 i went to juvi for 2 years for attempted murder roll eyes (sarcastic) whatever. I didn't kill the guy i just beated the shit out of him.

naybean
lol i do kno people who seem to enjoy being arrested. but yea it does sound kinda silly doesnt it. lol whistle

Syren
I was arrested when I was 16 for shoplifting. I was stealing anything and everything I needed for about 6 months before I was finally caught, and it was coming out of Superdrug after nicking three baby bottles for my best mate's baby! The reason I was stealing at the time was because of my speed addiction, but that's all way in the past now big grin It scared the shit outta me, they gave me a warning and let me off coz it was my first offence, I don't actually think I've stolen a thing since..........

Df02
three times

Assault (cleared of charges because it was found to be self-defence....thank god for CCTV)
Trespassing
Criminal damage (smashed every back window on someones house)

Mane
shocking

Delicious1
whaaatt? He deserved it!

Peeves-04
better not mess with u then wink

Bierbommetje
Nope, never

But I will become a man one day

Df02
kinda sceptical about Delicious' juvi sentences tho tbh, no reason just i take everything said on the net with a pinch of salt

Delicious1
ehhh...i ain't going to fight with you. too tired. Believe what you want. I don't care.

Syren
Yeah, even if you had loads of people confirm it? Would you be so goddamn 'sceptical' then? You have no right to verbally be doubtful, if you have trust issues it's best if you keep them to yourself.

Syren
Ash!! Stand up for yourself, I believe in you happy

Delicious1
laughing Sy...you goof. I can't force the dude to believe me

Mane
smile oh im sure he did. but still. kinda cool flirt

Syren
Goof?? GOOF???

schmoll

Last time I defend your @ss baby!

( stick out tongue )

Delicious1
laughing out loud I love ya girl hug

Syren
Yup, me lover you too Smash winkiss

Mane
wanna know what i like?? ok!

i like...women shifty

Delicious1
really....that's....fascinating.

Mane
ohh you have no idea...

Mr Parker
Link you are a bad boy. big grin

Syren
I like them too happy They taste good.

Mane
shut up. no one likes you anyways.

Mane
oh but Linky is naughty-naughty!!! naughty

Storm
nono

Mane
sad sahwee...

Alice_In_Chains
i have been arrested for Assault

Mane
ive been arrested for ASS-assault naughty

Alice_In_Chains
great

Mane
she didnt think so sad

Jedi Priestess
Link that was hysterical........I'd have paid good money to see that.
Ok guess I have to fess up. Got the cuffs for beating the woman who was sleeping with my first husband while I was still married to him. Of course it came in handy that she was supposedly my "friend" at the time. I knew just where to hit. wink

amity75
And where did you hit?

WindDancer
I never been arrested.......but I've been Hand cuffed before. wink

BackFire
Did he rape you/attempt to rape you?

Did he beat you or a loved one up brutally?

Did he attempt to kill you?

If not then he probably didn't deserve it. If he did do any of the things above then I'll agree, he deserved it.

shaber
Backfire is right! eek! Now I sound sycophantic embarrasment

PVS
amen

Delicious1
He tried to steal a locket that my dead father gave to me the last time i saw him. Then after i kicked the shit out of him for trying to take it he grabbed my breast. so i dove on top of him and started to strangle him but the police showed up before i could finish the job.

Phoenix Aska
I've been arrested before...it sux...and then talking to ur parents is the one of the worst things ever...

Krexo
Nope, been chased by them out of some woods by my house for having a fire there. Bout it really.

BackFire
Stealing a locket doesn't warrant death.

Aqua
close..i was just to young erm

Phoenix Aska
maybe the locket had a lot of senti mental value....

Delicious1
No it doesn't but that was the only thing i had to remember my dad by. And i was about to let someone take it.

Mane
i like boobies. no expression

and your awfully pretty naughty

Delicious1
ummm....thanks

Mane
my pleasure flirt

Delicious1
embarrasment

Mane
flirt1

saucybird007
laughing thats Sick Corran!! laughing

Jedi Priestess
Very cool sig main yes

m!$hA
no im a good girl angel_not

Df02
on the contrary, i have every right to be verbally doubtful... roll eyes (sarcastic)
its a hard thing to beleive, you have to accept that, and as far as ive seen...before my post, NOONE had confirmed or backed it up, so i could be as doubtful as i wanted to be.

at the end of the day, it hasnt bothered her, so why should it bother you?
i dont care if its all true, no skin off my back...but as i said, i take everything said on the net with a pinch of salt. because (to take a different example) it seems the average cock-size on the net is 10inches lol stick out tongue

Syren
Ah, fair enough, point taken etc etc.

I apologise for slamming you, I just felt the need to defend her because I know her a little better than you y'know? But I should have seen that you weren't really putting her down, so soz big grin

Syren
And Ash!!!! You have totally made a sig with 'Smash' on it. My nickname for you *is proud*

Delicious1
laughing out loud I thought that was a cool nickname happy

Peeves-04
hey

Mane
thanks happy

Maul is my favorite. the Darkside always prevails evil face

Syren
You sure about that? Everyone here knows what an angel I am, and I always win whistle

Syren
Of course it is, it's my brain child big grin

Delicious1
big grin

Mane
drool

Syren
naughty

Mane
no expression that smilie ruined the prospect of having a boner for another 10 years.

barbarossa
Wow....Uber-off topic! blink

Mane
is it? i think any topic is turned to gold when a penis is mentioned.

R0B
Wow that got really off topic. erm

Mane
i never see male anatomy as "off topic" erm

R0B
Ok but please tell me what that has to do with getting arrested erm

Mane
youd be surprised flirt1

R0B
Id rather not be suprised stick out tongue

barbarossa
LOL, Indecent exposure! cool

Syren
blink

Seriously? Smilies bother you that much??

Mane
no. just that one.

Syren
I apologise cry

Mane
dont you worry, little missy. flirt

Syren
Argh!! Freakin' hell, I hate that smilie!!! cry

Mane
Well well now. flirt1

Syren
*sigh*

That one's good. You bad, bad man.

Mane
angel yes i know im quite the googie-goodie.

Syren
No, you're the bad man with the puppies in the back seat.

Mane
well well!! no need to get too excited, dear. flirt1

Syren
laughing out loud

It's a curse.

Mane
or maybe a blessing wink

Syren
Uh, yeah. It could be with the right encouragement. aka No more mental smilies please.

Mane
alright, very well. but don't pretend like my creepily-sexy charm didn't have you excited. even a little.

Syren
Excited? Me? Always.........

Mane
well that takes some of the fun out of it. my body officially went limp.

Syren
From the thought of my body being in a permanently energised state or........?

Well, what?

Mane
i find it arousing that i can charm women in my own obscure way. its a little less fun when they are permanently...."energised" as you put it.

but being permanently energised has its perks.

Syren
I said I was permanently energised, I never said I was in a constant state of 'turn on'.........

Mane
well well then! i could work with that...

Syren
Hmmm, how, exactly, do you plan on 'working with that'? big grin

Mane
oh, my dear, you will know soon enough. wink

Syren
blink

*is not freaked out*

confused

*in the slightest*

What the f**k?

*nuh-uh*

Mane
you know you love it. flirt

Syren
ARGH!!!

That fecking smilie scares the crap outta me!

You're mean cry

Mane
sad i am.

sorry happy

Jackie Malfoy
It remains me of a line I heard once "I am not a crock!"I think it is from Family guy or something.Anyway I never got arested but my boyfriend had for different reasons.
ONe of them was smoking. (he is under age)anyway he has never been in jail or anything like that.Inless you count Jenille Hall or kid's peace like a prison.
But I am happy to say no I never was arrested.See you around.JM embarrasment smokin'

Syren
Advice Moment: Put the "See you around. JM" part IN your sig big grin

Jackie Malfoy
It is my trademark!Anyway I have a quick question to ask you.How do i get an avator to put under my name?Do i have to get amount of posts or do I have to go somewhere on this site and get it myself?
Sorry if I sound annoying but I need help and I am also new!JM Happy Dance

yerssot
for that pic, check this out:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t295619.html

Syren
Oh right, trademark.

Sweet.

Well, in case you feel offended by me any time soon, you might like to know that my sharpness and attitude are considered my trademark, mmkay?

R0B
Yes I got arrested for throwing a peice of popcorn at a baseball player in the middle of a baseball game erm

Syren
laughing

Only you!!

R0B
I could have came up with something more corny then that but Im not in the mood raver

Syren
So, it didn't happen? cry

R0B
Yes it really did. You can ask Barry Bonds stick out tongue I hit him in his big head with a peice of popcorn and made him strike out. ninja And the damn cops came over, knocked my soda out of my hand and on to the woman beside of me's breast, and then I wanted my soda so I licked some off and then I got charged for attempted rape disgust Cops are idiots erm

Syren
laughing

Yes, and you are completely sane.

R0B
I agree, even though I am in honors classes in school raver

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maaaadness crazy

R0B
Oh and I also had to go to anger management for beating a guy to death for him making me drop my ice cream cone smile

Syren
Well good for you sweetie. Making you drop your cone, how rude stick out tongue

R0B
Yeah, that stupid bastard disgust Oh and the last thing I got arrested for was for switching the gatorade for moose piss at a football game. big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>