Shuma Gorath Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
Was bored, who would win?

norrin radd

Beyonder
Shuma Gorath would kill Norrin.

norrin radd
can someone give an info about shuma?

Beyonder
Shuma Gorath
http://www.norse-man.net/Marvel/Char-S/ShumaGorath.htm

Agent of Shuma Gorath
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/ngabth.htm
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/klgath.htm

lightaxe
probably shuma gorath

Swanky-Tuna
Shuma Gorath would hentacle rape Surfer. Sexy.

norrin radd

Evangel94
Shuma

Arachnoidfreak
they made Shuma Gorath so weak in Mavel Vs Capcom 2. He deserved better.

xmeat
whats so great about shuma gorath that puts him way above surfer.

DarkCrawler
The fact that he is hundreds of times more powerful?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
whats so great about shuma gorath that puts him way above surfer.

well the guy attacks dimensions for no reason except to kill things

SS works for a guy who attacks planets

Shuma>Galactus>SS

guy222
Originally posted by Maestro
Was bored, who would win?

SG>

xmeat
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
The fact that he is hundreds of times more powerful? b shuma more powerful than galactus right.

DarkCrawler
...WTF has Galactus to do with anything?

TricksterPriest
Even Doc Strange coulnd't put down Shuma. And Shuma has actually beaten Strange when Strange had prep. SG rips Surfer apart and beats him with his own board.

tjcoady
Shuma Gorath takes this

Rutog98
Is Shuma-Gorath really more powerful than Galactus? I always thought of him as an Odin level character.

TricksterPriest
More powerful than Big G? Maybe in his own dimension, outside is debatable. I don't know how well Galactus does against magic. I'm going to say Galactus is more powerful based on feats so far. But I'm open to suggestions. Shuma is pretty damn obscure.

tjcoady
in the Genesis storyline of Doc Strange, he is shown to be the most powerful of all magic users ever to exist on Earth. so that's something.

TricksterPriest
Actually, this is something I'm wondering about. How does magic stack up against Power Cosmic?

Lord Urizen
Magic is tricky, because it defies rules and defies reality.

Power Cosmic abides by reality

TricksterPriest
Very deep and interesting statement. Probably the most concrete thing you can say about magic.

..........Unfortunately, I'm a masochist, so which one has more raw power? Is Shuma >= Galactus? Or is it the other way around?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
More powerful than Big G? Maybe in his own dimension, outside is debatable. I don't know how well Galactus does against magic. I'm going to say Galactus is more powerful based on feats so far. But I'm open to suggestions. Shuma is pretty damn obscure.

Big G often doesn't understand it, even at times looks down on it. Look at his fight with Aggamotto where he dismissed Aggamtto's catepillar form and always talked down to Aggamotto. Though Galactus wasn't making much progress. But he's not weak to magic at all.

Both are equal. Users can do almost anything they want and even PC defies the laws of reality all the time.

It really depends. Galactus may need to be at his high end crushing levels to put down Shuma Gorath depending on which version of Shuma Gorath. We know when Strange became SG, he was so powerful that his very presence in 616 universe would destroy galaxies. Also SG is said to merge with his universe so he could be Eternity level. When Ses-Neg (Genesis), who was on his way to becoming GOD of 616, saw Shuma Gorath back in prehistoric Earth, he saw SG as a threat to his power and opted to put SG to sleep before SG noticed his presence. Genesis then created the Big Bang.

Though I wouldn't say he's at Eternity level, Shuma Gorath is pretty high up. Galactus would need to bring his A game to beat SG.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Is Shuma >= Galactus? Or is it the other way around?

I think Shuma has more power doesn't he conquer dimension or something

long pig
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
The fact that he is hundreds of times more powerful?
Millions is more like it. In Marvel, Strange IS the only hero who could beat him because there aren't many who can steal from or drain an infinite amount of energy.

Modt
Shuma Gorath....Easily.

celestialdemon
Shuma Gorath destroys Silver Surfer. He's way too powerful for SS.

guy222
SG FTW

Laminator_X
If we're talking a limited manifestation of Shuma's power in our realm, as with his small incursions during the Hyborean age, the Surfer may have a chance.

Against Shuma-Gorath's full might, he has none.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
well the guy attacks dimensions for no reason except to kill things

SS works for a guy who attacks planets

Shuma>Galactus>SS Whoah wait a minuet here...Shuma is not above Galactus.

TricksterPriest
In his own dimension, or at full power, yes he is. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.