Anyone else out of shape?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox_Mulder
I kinda am. sad

Mane
75% of America is out of shape.

Fox_Mulder
But are you?

Nazgulinthedark
im out of shape, i have no heart indurance whatsoever...but my doctor said it was because i had dormant ashma...or something, and id become short of breath sooner than most people....but my doctor also said i had scabies when actually i had an allergic reaction to grass erm

Fox_Mulder
You're only 14 you'll drop that baby fat anyway.

amity75
I was but have started playing football(soccer) twice a week again and I'm feeling a big difference. Just need to get rid of my slightly wobbly gut. I've got a six pack but I just don't have one of those plastic things that holds it together.

Ronny
im a tiny bit chub

Nazgulinthedark
i wasnt talking about baby fat, i was talking about heart indurance and scabies no expression

Fox_Mulder
Oh sorry Naz, can i call you Naz?

Fox_Mulder
I'm gonna start jogging tomorrow.

Mane
What the f**k? <-- wtf

Nazgulinthedark
sure smile

Fox_Mulder
eek!

Nazgulinthedark
everyone calls me that stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Kinda, although im getting fitter. I go to a gym almost every morning happy before uni.

(unless i have been out the night before, then i stay in bed till half 12)

§pearhead
nope...I'm very much in shape, and intend to stay that way smile (I play hockey all year round, more or less, hell, I had a training session earlier today)

Sun Ce
hmm i'm not fit nope, and i need to get walking more i think, thats all the problem is, i never get out of the house erm, so once i start walking i can start getting my legs good again, i used to be a runner but now i can't run so good, so i kinda want to get it back up big grin

Fox_Mulder
Thanks for crushing my self esteem even more Spear.

Fox_Mulder
sad sad

§pearhead
sorry, mate laughing out loud

BackFire
Yep, I'm out of shape.

Mane
me too. im a lard-ass. erm

Fox_Mulder
BackFire, Mane and everyone else lets promise to jog on Friday. I'm going to for at least half an hour.

Mane
huh umm no.

Londonboy7
I'm not today it took me 9 minites to run the three quarter mile. I have no enderince

Mane
*endurance

(props to lil b stick out tongue)

§pearhead
wow...it took me 7:30 to run the mile, and on top of that, I felt like I was going to puke going into it, AND I hadn't even been trying all that much...I could walk three quarters in nine minutes erm

Tired Hiker
I'm getting in better shape every day. cool

unknownrocker
yes, i am out of shape
I walk alot but that only helps my legs pretty much nothing else

TrAnCeDuO
i walk a half mile to my house to my school. plus i seem to have no problem with maintaining my 135lbs weight

unknownrocker
me too,and i walk in gym class, and i have to carry a stupidly heavy backpack across the skool all day

TrAnCeDuO
same here. plus my high metabolism helps out alot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.