<====The Cheeseburger Diet====>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Okay, here's how I lost weight and kept it off. Eat one Burger King cheeseburger for breakfast. Eat one Burger King cheeseburger for lunch. For dinner, eat one large slice of cheese pizza from your favorite pizzeria. Do not eat anything else, especially 3 or 4 hours before bedtime. I swear it works. thumb up

unknownrocker
who figures this crap out

Mane
eer you.....are.......AWESOME!

unknownrocker
u got alot of time on ur hands dont ya

Londonboy7
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Captain REX
That's TH for ya... wink

Fox_Mulder
Red meat is evil.

Mane
eer

vegetarian! get out now!

Tired Hiker
I figured it out when I was broke. You see, cheeseburgers at this one particular Burger King only cost $1.28 for two of them. That's breakfast and lunch for the cost of nothing. Then, I had to feed my pizza addiction and there was a 'pizza by the slice' place near my house. One slice only cost $1.75.

Actually I don't. I have quite a bit of down time at work. I usually spend it on KMC until I have to go break some big news story. So, I actually get paid to hang out on KMC. smile

Captain REX
I beg to differ...I like a nice slab o' steak every now and then...

unknownrocker
isnt it $1.00 at MC'Ds
u would've saved like 28 cents

Tired Hiker
You know what, I was wrong. My math is off today. It was only 59 cents per cheeseburger at Burger King. With tax it was $1.28, not $2.28. Totally my bad, dude. erm

Darth Revan
w0w d00d ur s0 k00l ill try that definitely no expression

stick out tongue

Fox_Mulder
Nah no red meat here.

unknownrocker
O,Then rock on burger king

Vampy
ew meat

Corran
But, but, but you're a vampire confused

Vampy
cry i'm a vegetarian vampire

pinsleepe
eek! CHICKEN!

Vampy
eek! CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinsleepe
LET'S EAT IT! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.