OH MAN! I'm in deep, deep trouble!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Okay, so yesterday I ordered three items off amazon with my dad's credit card, I told him what I wanted and it was fine with him. So I got the bill and I didn't know it was going to be so much money! It's like $30-$40 a package! and that's in american dollars! I have know idea how much money that is in my country, I hope he doesn't get mad!

Mane
sucks for you. no expression

BlackC@t
Dad's gonna kill me sad

sniper
where do you live?

sniper
40$ american is only like... 20-25 british pounds

Captain REX
Find one of those money calculators on the net...

Captain REX
It's about 32 Euros...?

JessicaAnimeLuv
feel sry for you! my mom would kill me!

BlackC@t
I live in New Zealand.

Hopefully my Dad won't find out how much money I've spent.

forumcrew
heres a lesson in life.. always know what your spending before you spend it.. kinda like always read what you sign before you sign it..

Corran
roll eyes (sarcastic)

ladygrim
my mum wouldnt even consider letting me buy something off ebay or amazon

eggmayo
im allowed to buy off the uk ebay, cos i know what that costs

Linkalicious
here's a tip for life.

If you're worried about what will happen when you spend too much of someone else's money...Then go get some of your own to spend. wink

Mane
Link's Words of Wisdom.

MornGlory
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing
here is a tip!

GET A JOB!

stop using your pop's money!

WindDancer
Why not just return the order? Only pay shipping and handling and problem solve.

eggmayo
i am fortunate enough to not be able to legally get a job big grin

Mane
she isnt either.

eggmayo
hee hee - i do actually pay my way though

Mane
me too.

erm

eggmayo
its suprising - ive saved up for about 6 months and soon ill be able to get a new guitar

Mane
eek! what kind!

eggmayo
im thinking a hamer sfx2 sunburst, looks like a god guitar, in my prica range... now i just gotta find a uk dealer.
http://www. hamerguitars .com/?fa=detail&mid=898&sid=185

MornGlory
Hopefully your dad will make you return them
-- even if you are not legal- to get a job - fortunatly there are still jobs available where you can earn some dough- like cash on hand jobs -

what did you buy anyways???? was it worth it?

eggmayo
^ im puzzled - whats with the star wars pic?

MornGlory
Don't know???

felt like an Obi Wan moment!

MC Mike
Wow! You're so cool! Posting random pictures that waste space and have nothing to do with what you are talking about! eek!

Dude - wtf. What the f**k?

SlipknoT
I just went on a spending spree and now I have no money sad

BlackC@t
I don't wanna return it when it arrives no

I have a job!...........just not a credit card, so I use his and give him the money in cash, but I only gave him $40 New Zealand dollars! laughing out loud shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.